It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liar Obama (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
They say thing we want to hear.

I just thought I'll throw it in. Watch the video. Politicians are trained to deceive. We all know Bush and his administration were liars. Now we no Obama did it as well.

By know it should be clear to everyone that all the elite considers us a gullible sheep and will continue to deceive us for ever.

Do you still want to be governed?
edit on 23-11-2010 by FIFIGI because: slaving away

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Here is a good interview with Chomsky about Obama and military expansion.

edit on 23-11-2010 by FIFIGI because: Just to do slave-ways

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

The link for this video is broken. What was it?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Doesn't prove anything. Pretty lame if you ask me. It's only a 30 sec clip so you know it's taken out of text but, just so happens that I remember that town hall and I'm quite confident that he was talking about Iraq. I hope that's not the best you can do when you go calling someone a liar.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So what is the claim here? I see Obama talking about getting troops out of Iraq then spliced with Obama adding troops to Afganistan. Then a second clip with some old guy rambling on about creating a new world at least I think thats what he is going on about.. Then a third clip that does not work.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Actually, if you look at the Obamameter, he's done a pretty decent job with his campaign promises for a guy who had to deal with the last guy's financial crisis...Obamameter

Right now he's at...

123 promises kept
40 comprises
24 broken promises
84 promises stalled
232 in the works
3 not rated

Pretty good if you ask me.

Also obligatory sarcastic statement: "Oh noes! A politician lied!"
Seriously, politicians lie.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Thanks guys. All you are saying makes sense. I am happy you pointed everything out.

On the other hand. Withdrawing troops from Iraq and sending more to Afghanistan is like swapping stolen money (stolen lives) from one pocket to another.

I should not have put in Fresco, because it just creates anxiety in people. Sorry.

The third video was recent Chomsky interview about occupation of Middle East by USA.
edit on 24-11-2010 by FIFIGI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join