It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks:The coming months will see a new world, where global history is redefined. Keep us strong!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Ominous message. Only an ominous message on Wikileaks website. But seems huge. Speculation grows up about the next explosive release from Julian Assange Website. twitter.com...

I found this on another website.... if this can help....
Disclaimer: I don't know what is into these links. So manage carefully!

Code:
I've split it up and uploaded them here:
www.mirrorcreator.com...
www.mirrorcreator.com...
www.mirrorcreator.com...
www.mirrorcreator.com...
www.mirrorcreator.com...
www.mirrorcreator.com...
feel free to spread it as much as you like.

What hide behind the corner?

We must take this seriously?
One for himself.....
edit on 23-11-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
thanks for the post, i dont use twitter. In a way i hope its an interesting article they release, but then again if its interesting then its probably something bad haha. it would be good if they could release something thats not to do with the wars that are currently going on, maybe something to do with TPTB and the NWO so we now whats coming our way.... maybe some secret government info on aliens ;P

peace

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
wlcentral.org...

"There is nothing new in this world other than the history that you don't know yet," Julian Assange once said. In the coming months, significant parts of this missing history are set to come to light.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

He who controls the present, conettrols the past...
That is what he is getting at.. Who controls the information. This is an information war...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It sounds like he's doing a lot of marketing, rather than "leaking" information.

I'm still wondering what bombshell data came out of the last document release. Did we learn anything that we didn't already know?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Just take everything that this assange guy says as a pinch of salt.
He obviously has some kind of hidden agenda/motivations behind his work.
You should work things out by what happens, not by what people say are going to happen or might happen,
Proove to yourself you can think for yourself?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Double post. SRY.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
There are already 2 (!) previous threads about this topic on ATS... dunno whats up with the ATS-mods or if its okay to create multiple threads on the same story over and over again.

And why the hell are you guys still saying wikileaks = julian assange ? wikileaks is a growing network of journalists, legal-teams and various different professions from all over the world...

You know there is something called "search function" use it already!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Why does he need to wait for a few months before telling us what he knows now? Will the truth change after a few more months? The answer is NO. So he might as well start the ball rolling now.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hype, hype, hype. Probably some more information we already could assume about the Iraqi war. Growing tired of this fear-mongering...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WfknSmth
There are already 2 (!) previous threads about this topic on ATS... dunno whats up with the ATS-mods or if its okay to create multiple threads on the same story over and over again.

And why the hell are you guys still saying wikileaks = julian assange ? wikileaks is a growing network of journalists, legal-teams and various different professions from all over the world...

You know there is something called "search function" use it already!

I agree 100% mate. I have been following the Wikileaks threads, and I really hate it when people post the same thing over and over again. There are LOTS of threads that exist already on this forum regarding that TWEET.

MODS: Please can we get the Wikileaks threads arranged? Usually ATS are on the ball regarding duplicate threads, subscribing to multiple threads and trying to keep up with them is a headache.

Plus the people here thinking its new info are missing out on the information that was posted in the previous multiple threads regarding the same matter.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well, can't seem to download. It won't unrar, it says can't locate the rar object.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Same. Needs a new volume.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Star/flag

Thank you for the information. Lets hope this gonna be a real deal leak.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
It sounds like he's doing a lot of marketing, rather than "leaking" information.

I'm still wondering what bombshell data came out of the last document release. Did we learn anything that we didn't already know?

I dont know about the iraq documents, but about the Afghanistan documents, learning that money that comes from America through the ISI gets to the Taliban in form of support training and hardware...

new topics

top topics

join