It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What points out a gov function with lots of disinfo agents?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ok, I own a site. It's a message board. But I can't make a decent living by owning a message board no matter how many ads people may click on. But it should suit me if I were apart of a government function that lies to onliners that may find my cool message board.

You do the math. Something doesn't add up with certain kinds of message boards. You ever thought to yourself, that since no one makes a decent living by owning a message board site, then how do the owners manage to stay without friendly talk on how they make their decent living in life, if they don't live illegal nor work as a government function? No friendly talk when average members to many message boards will speak some point on what they do for a decent living. But I guess if you are of a government function or are doing illegal things in life, you SHOULD KEEP your mouth shut.
Then argue it's your right to not speak on such things. People got a lot to hide in this lifetime. Insomuch that, that it's just obvious.

Don't let the net PULL ANYTHING over you by some body behind monitoring and disinfoming.

Your input. Where are the whistle blowers? Where are the inside sources? Those sworn to keep a secret can not and will not speak on certain matters. Maybe their lives are in danger of execution or prison time. My mumur to that, is: Huh? What? Really? Why even sign up to that kind of thing?

Only thing I will state about me without keeping any secret is...

I am your spoken truth. I am the life in you. I'm going to help you shine through every thing you do.

Or...

I am the reapers' Don. And I am a fast walking 211, and a fast standing 187, and a fast sitting Ambush, and a fast kneeling Apocalypse, and a fast laying Horror, and a fast rising HELL YEAH!!, and a fast falling Abyss Craft.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

hey bud thanks for the thread . but what sort of message boads do you speak of.
i dont make my way round the net to much

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

hey bud thanks for the thread . but what sort of message boads do you speak of.
i dont make my way round the net to much

"Once I [double] hit the (in common) map, parasitic will never get this (PARASITIC: BUGGING, TRACKING, MONITORING, RECORDING, & FOLLOWING) trash BACK." - B_G M_ECHA_ELI THE D_N

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I am pretty sure the OP is typing his threads and responses in a language they probably speak fluently and then having it translated(poorly) using Google translator.

The weird little marks and the exclamation points in the wrong places pretty much shows that.

It all adds up to some really nonsensical threads.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
I am pretty sure the OP is typing his threads and responses in a language they probably speak fluently and then having it translated(poorly) using Google translator.

The weird little marks and the exclamation points in the wrong places pretty much shows that.

It all adds up to some really nonsensical threads.

Wasn't to you.

See ya, Mr. Meritless.

top topics

join