It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suuuuuuuper Fast Cigar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
For real , First off I live In Sedona, AZ, So weird stuff's not wierd to me Lol haha any way LETS Get TO THE POINT...I have an eyewitness to whom I would trust with my life ( MOM ), She says that one night about a week ago as the sun was going down she described to me this alluminum Ciggar Shaped thing that
they watched fly away and away until they could see no more ..Then nexthing you know It's right next to them (in the sky)

edit on 22/11/10 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Then what happened after?
I suppose your mom didnt take any pics?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by madhadder545

congratulations! Unfortunately for those of us who have not had our own experience or someone we trust enough to believe this does not really tell us much. Can we close this thread now or do you want to wait for the wolves?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sorry folks I'm a regular here sos I knowc how it is I just thought I would share it with ya
Or maybe someone else saw this same kinda thing????

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by madhadder545

We don't know the colour of the one we saw, or if the tail was exactly cylinder, like a cigar, because it was covered by this odd wedge shaped, high yellowish/whitish light, and the shape under the light was like a cigar, it was metallic, it was like a plane without wings, the tail part still obscured by the light. The wedge shaped height of this light was caused because it was flying straight, tail down,nose in the air, and it flew about 50 feet over the townhouse roof a few townhouses down, soundless, after I got a big greeting, so loud I thought someone was coming around the bushes.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i saw a 400 foot long cigar in dallas 1999 or so it was titanium looking and had pretty light blue light at 5/8 back on the sides for propulsion....it was at 4000 feet agl on a ground track to take it over dallas love field...on a heading of 350...it was going in and out of cloak

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Sedona, AZ? AKA the center of La La Land? I'd like to visit there one day.

Aluminum? I would guess Mom means shiny. How big, how high and how far away was the first object? I say "first object" because maybe there were two? If Mom was watching the first one flying away. Maybe she didn't see the second one creeping up on her.
What happened to the possible second object? The one that was right next to them. Did it also fly away? How close was it to Mom? Can she descried what the object looked like in detail? Any flashing lights, windows or whatever? Who was "them"? How many people saw the event? What time of day was it? Do "they" think it was man made or extraterrestrial?

edit on 22-11-2010 by Cyberspy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Has mom had any strange visitors lately? Odd occurances that seem surreal or paranormal.? Strange smells?

Does she have a friend named Brenda?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I have no reason to doubt you OP but as it stands its a nice story.

I'm glad she saw what she saw and maybe more of us will see the same thing too.

Pass on our regards.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for understanding my sercumstance??? I am not with tools and specs . I am looking for people who have seen the same....
Bye the way I have many Questions for my mother !!!!

UPS to "Mclaneilnc" right?
edit on 23-11-2010 by madhadder545 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Actually there are quite a few videos of cigar-shaped UFOs from different countries, some on Youtube.

Check the collection of cigar UFO video snapshots at
www.facebook.com...

new topics

top topics

join