It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter jets force plane to land at Manassas Va Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Fighter jets force plane to land at Manassas Va Airport

m.insidenova.com

The grounds of the White House were evacuated for a short time as two F-16s from Andrews Air Force Base intercepted the Cessna 182 at 2:19 p.m., authorities said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
heavy duty ! and NORAD can't tell or prove us more about this supposed missile launch off California ?

stay calm... we are not at war with Islam heh ! but the news media is surely covering up what the population thinks about this current administration when they slammed the last administration to the hilt.

go on about you business be productive, shop and pay your taxes...

m.insidenova.com

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

heavy duty ! and NORAD can't tell or prove us more about this supposed missile launch off California ?

stay calm... we are not at war with Islam heh ! but the news media is surely covering up what the population thinks about this current administration when they slammed the last administration to the hilt.

m.insidenova.com

Kudos to you, somehow you were able to take a story about a small private plane in protected airspace and turn it into partisan BS. That takes talent to do it in so few words and also tie Islam and the smoke trail in CA.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

m.insidenova.com

Yeah.

Where were these jets in '01?

Pure scare tactic via the media...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here is the same story reported on CNN

CNN

Seems like its just a student pilot from Warrenton VA going a bit off course

As of this afternoon, the pilot had not yet been interviewed, or the results of said interview have not been published:

Nothing partisan here as the OP would like to make it.

No ties to the 'missile' in CA either.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

cheers...

I just really didn't know what to say I just wanted to break my first post and see where it goes... I did not see it anywhere else around yet and I am just bringing local happenings to ATS.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

reply to post by whoshotJR

cheers...

I just really didn't know what to say I just wanted to break my first post and see where it goes... I did not see it anywhere else around yet and I am just bringing local happenings to ATS.

Basically, it's a good story in and of itself. One starts attaching partisan politics to it and it goes south. It's like adding pork barrel spending programs to an otherwise healthy bill. You had a good story, but you added pork people don't want. Sure, there is a place for politics on ATS. There's a section for that. Let's keep the story about the story and not take digs at past, present and possibly future administrations.

That being said, please vote for Sarah Palin as our next President!

Just kidding. See how insane it can get when you add that kind of pork to an otherwise good thread? It's like derailing your own train .

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

understandable... But if I had posted some anti-american comment about how the people are a secular society and what bad people they are then this would have taken off ? what else is there to comment on about an incident like this ? specially on a conspiracy site...

you have only two choices really, pork or jellyfish... I choose the pork this time

new topics

top topics

join