It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream I had about earth changes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Last night, I had a dream that a huge area of farmland, probably somewhere in the Midwest or perhaps in the southern part of the Mississippi Valley (or both), suddenly flooded and I viewed the floodwaters from above, either astrally or by literally flying.

I think it has to do with the New Madrid slipping and making the land fall several hundred feet down, essentially splitting North America in two. So if you live near the Mississippi, be warned.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
That goes along pretty well with the future maps of America some people have made. I think most of them are based on the predictions of Edgar Cayce.

Only time will tell

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
Last night, I had a dream that a huge area of farmland, probably somewhere in the Midwest or perhaps in the southern part of the Mississippi Valley (or both), suddenly flooded and I viewed the floodwaters from above, either astrally or by literally flying.

I think it has to do with the New Madrid slipping and making the land fall several hundred feet down, essentially splitting North America in two. So if you live near the Mississippi, be warned.

Dear 19872012, George shaffer has some maps of earthchanges in USA. Go have a look and maybe you can find some similarity in what he saw.
userpages.bright.net...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

I'm afraid that George Shaffer's page looks like a compendium of failed predictions.

And yet still he ploughs on with his visions.

The wait for a seer who knows what they are talking about continues....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have been having similar premonitions and in fact I've been stuck on an old science fiction story called the Great Nebraska Sea. It's interesting I came upon your thread, because i'm actually trying to find discussion where I can profitably speak so that I could get my comment count up. Anyway here is a link to the wiki of the story. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Oddly enough, over the years, I've had dreams of flooding. Lots of them.

When they began, years ago, I gave them thought but much of it didnt seem worth more than just simple dreams. In my dreams, it was always taking place in my home town. Areas I grew up in, all the fields around, I would see under water. Granted, the flooding was never super deep, but it took over areas that never flooded for as long as I could remember. When we did have floods it was always towards the lake area of that small town, but never so far back as my dreams. The weird thing about it all, I would see family members in this dream, one of which (in my dream) was working for a company I had once worked for. We always seemed to end up on a large raft/wooden barge of sorts, looking around seeing everything pretty much under 3-4 foot of water. Again, I threw them aside as just weird dreams, as that person didnt work for that company, as he was making so much more doing what he was doing at the time. Yet the dreams always stood with me.. So many of them and so vivid.

The scary thing is.. That family member now works for that company he was working for in my dreams. I never thought he would be there in a hundred years, but through the luck of life, he very much ended up there. Also, I didnt give it much thought because I was no longer living in my home town, as me and my wife moved away into a city some 50 miles away. Again, what makes it all scary is, I'm sitting right back in my home town as I write this post as this is where I am now living. How I got back here I'll never know. So all these events that took place in my dreams, where I was, where family was, all seem to be true now and only now. the only thing missing is the flooding waters and it makes me wonder if they're destined to come. When you go through this, it really makes you think... Is it really possible? Is it real?

Wow, I could go on for days about these reoccuring dreams. All diffrent yet all being part of some sort of catastrophy or another. Usually really big tornadoes, massive town wide floods, really bad storms, and some very odd things I cannot yet explain, but as the years went by, alot of these things seem to be taking shape into my current reality and it's scary because I dunno if those events will take place and perhaps for some strange reason I was meant to see them. ...and not only see them, but should they happen, I'm in the right place for them to unfold just as I seen them 10 years ago. I wish I had my own "Daniel" to explain them to me. For some reason they all seem to be connected like one big movie that's played out over a few years so many years ago. I havn't had one of these dreams in a long time and in some ways I feel like something is just absent and no longer a part of me and I dunno why. As though I've been detached.

Dreams are scary things sometimes. And not just because they're nightmares...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Dreams, of the future, are they plausible, i would say yes myself, as personaly speaking ive had many dreams of future events that have come true, a lot of mine have been water based as well, and as some of my dreams have taken tens of years to come true i would say it would be hard to fix any specific dates to them, But one i had as a young man nearly 50 years ago now was looking out of my bedroom window and all i could see was water, i lived about two mile from the river thames south of London, i guess my house at that time was about 70 to 80 feet above sea level, so if this was the maximum level of the flood then maybe some sort of existance would go on, so as i said this was about fifty years ago since i lived at that place, ive now recently moved into the home im in now, its 160 yards from my home of fifty years ago and directly in line with the window i looked out of in my dream all those years ago.
edit on 25-11-2010 by 10987654321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I have dreamt on and off, at least once a year for decades that the Tornados are comming.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 10987654321

I have to say they do sometimes come true. I've had dreams of the exact same thing in two diffrent ways, two nights in a row. Those "urgent" dreams happened a day later, as though someone was trying to wake me the hell up for something that was going to happen right away. As you mentioned, it is also true that some, the ones that seem to continue, seem to come true little by little over years. It seems now, as I look back and remember, that the ending or the final parts of the dreams should be around the corner. A year from now, a month from now.. I dunno, but I dont want to witness it the way Ive seen them in my dreams. Some are mild with only flooded areas, no tidle wave mind you, but some are much more scary. Some of them I KNOW are symbolic, I just cant find what those symbols represent. I dont trust anyone who says they can interpret dreams because I dont hold much faith in them. If GOD wanted me to know from someone else, that person would probably walk up to me and ask me about them without me mentioning them. Thats just my own personaly thoughts on it, but I could be wrong. I am just leary about such things.

I had a fortune teller tell me my future and to this day I cannot live that down. Not only was she right, but the things that came at the end of the fortune I dont think I want to happen, if it didnt already happen. It seems that my life starts over every damn 10 years or just about for some strange reason and I dont want to do it all over again, even though I know I am and thats the sad part. But seeing that last card laid down made me fear enough to never speak to one again... It was death and it followed the 2 lovers/tower thing and it came true then, and now it seems to be happening all over again. Im not big on numerology, but doesnt things start over every 9 years or something? Seemed I had that take place, went through 9 years of hell, started again, and now at the end of my 9 years it all seems to be just as it was then. Maybe its just me.. Wish it were. but I dunno.

If anyone lifts curses, I'd be good for practice! lol

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
I have dreamt on and off, at least once a year for decades that the Tornados are comming.

Thats supposed to represent strife in your life from what I'm told. I dunno. The ones I had in my dreams, they always seemed to represent GOD to me. When I seen them, I felt such fear and always took them as being GOD in my dreams. They were always HUGE and always close.

I dunno what it's supposed to mean but I usually dont take someone elses word for it's meaning
But hey... I dunno about this stuff. I only have the dreams! lol

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Last night, I had a dream that Los Angeles was under water.

WEird.

top topics

join