It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True or False?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I received this message today. I would like some input concerning this message, regarding the integrity of the information contained within. Does anyone have information which may verify these claims made here?

Karl Rove's White House " Murder, Inc."

By Wayne Madsen
Online Journal Contributing Writer

JUNE, 2004- On September 15, 2001, just four days after the 9-11
attacks,
CIA Director George Tenet provided President [sic] Bush with a Top Secret
"Worldwide Attack Matrix"-a virtual license to kill targets deemed to be a
threat to the United States in some 80 countries around the world. The
Tenet
plan, which was subsequently approved by Bush, essentially reversed the
executive orders of four previous U.S. administrations that expressly
prohibited political assassinations.

www.onlinejournal.com...

Mr. M

[edit on 1-7-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It's more possible, that this "Worldwide Attack Matrix" was already in existance from the "Clinton Era". Don't forget, how many people died in his term...people he knew.

Just a thought, anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I too recall reading that after 9/11, Bush revoked the ban on the CIA that prevented it from using assassination as a means of removing someone from power. I can�t remember where I saw it, but if I can find it, I�ll post it.

Honestly, I�d be surprised if the CIA hadn�t been doing it in some "unofficial" capacity for the last 20-30 years, though.

EDIT - fir -> for, grammar

[edit on 7/1/04 by para]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Just want to see if anyone else has any additional input...

Mr. M

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If this is true it's the best political decision in 50 years.

If you want peace, prepare for war. Nice motto.

[edit on 04/8/24 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Google search

Personally I believe this to be disgraceful.

America should stand for the things it claims to stand for. Americans are decent people led by all too often wrong-headed people.

So far, the war on terror doesn't look all that good. We (Americans) will kill off a bunch of folks but until we get back into our own heart and soul and MAKE our own government do what it should do many in the world will hate us.

I don't believe the world should 'love' us by any means. I do believe the world should see us as we see ourselves and not as many of our leaders portray us.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This is from CNN:

CNN
Following the September 11. 2001, attacks, the White House said the presidential directive banning assassinations would not prevent the United States from acting in self-defense.

According to an October 21, 2001, Washington Post article, President Bush in September of last year signed an intelligence "finding" instructing the CIA to engage in "lethal covert operations" to destroy Osama bin Laden and his al Qaeda organization.

White House and CIA lawyers believe that the intelligence "finding" is constitutional because the ban on political assassination does not apply to wartime. They also contend that the prohibition does not preclude the United States taking action against terrorists.

If the ban on political assasinations doesn't apply to wartime, then Bush can do as he pleases as this 'war on terror' has no end.

top topics

join