It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to Do Something? Here is how to begin!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
So you want to stand up and fight huh?

It's a lot harder to do so then you can imagine. You have been brainwashed, you have a ton of inhibitions inside of your mind, that won't provide you the necessary mental powers and energy to do anything.

Want a way to clear this inhibited state temporarily?

I warn you, this procedure might make you look like you went insane.

Turn off all electronics. Start thinking about the world. Think about all the negativity, and get mad at it. If you can't get mad, congratulations, your a sheep, you may get back on ATS again.

Now, if you find that you can get mad, continue getting even angrier. Keep playing back all the NWO videos in your head, and remember all the evil things TPTB have done. Start getting really angry. Start squeezing your hands, punching your chest like a gorilla, punching the wall and door repeatedly, while yelling with each punch. Squeeze your hands, so that your nails begin to really hurt your hand. Look in the mirror, now, make a really evil face, imagine that TPTB have just killed your family, your friends, your loved ones, and have taken everything you held dearly away. Look in the mirror, start getting really angry, and make a really pissed off face, a face that looks like it will surely lose control, and go berserk at any moment.

Then, finally, let out a yell, and keep increasing the intensity of the yell. Keep yelling for approximately 2 minutes straight, while flexing all your muscles, and letting energy flow through you. I'd rather you yell for about 30 to 40 hours straight, but since you probably won't do that, yell for 2 minutes, and when you stop yelling, whoala, you are now free from any headaches, and you feel invincible like you took some speed or coc aine.

This new temporary effect will last around 10 minutes or so. It will make you feel like a King. Understand this highness, take note of it, realize you can tap into this power at any time. Try training your mind while at that level, to remain at that level.

Of course, this state of mind increases intelligence a bit. Most of you are still nowhere near my level of intelligence, but still, find a way to stop the enemy, the NWO, just don't mistake them for the Illuminati, the Illuminati are good people.

Until I see you all someday in real life, best luck to anyone who comes out of the long yell.
edit on 22-11-2010 by NaturalKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalKnowledge

Of course, this state of mind increases intelligence a bit. Most of you are still nowhere near my level of intelligence,

love yourself much?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Haha, fighting hate with hate? Never gonna work my friend.

Peace of mind is the only thing that's going to change this planet, not anger.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi

P.S. you're already insane if you actually do what's been posted above. OP get checked out my friend...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Lol what a strange thread.. I think this guy needs some help!!

And with such high intelligence? But then again they do say the criminally insane are generally people with high IQ's...
Lol only joking mate, a bit extreme your thread though..??

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalKnowledge
So you want to stand up and fight huh?

It's a lot harder to do so then you can imagine. You have been brainwashed, you have a ton of inhibitions inside of your mind, that won't provide you the necessary mental powers and energy to do anything.

Want a way to clear this inhibited state temporarily?

I warn you, this procedure might make you look like you went insane.

Turn off all electronics. Start thinking about the world. Think about all the negativity, and get mad at it. If you can't get mad, congratulations, your a sheep, you may get back on ATS again.

Now, if you find that you can get mad, continue getting even angrier. Keep playing back all the NWO videos in your head, and remember all the evil things TPTB have done. Start getting really angry. Start squeezing your hands, punching your chest like a gorilla, punching the wall and door repeatedly, while yelling with each punch. Squeeze your hands, so that your nails begin to really hurt your hand. Look in the mirror, now, make a really evil face, imagine that TPTB have just killed your family, your friends, your loved ones, and have taken everything you held dearly away. Look in the mirror, start getting really angry, and make a really pissed off face, a face that looks like it will surely lose control, and go berserk at any moment.

Then, finally, let out a yell, and keep increasing the intensity of the yell. Keep yelling for approximately 2 minutes straight, while flexing all your muscles, and letting energy flow through you. I'd rather you yell for about 30 to 40 hours straight, but since you probably won't do that, yell for 2 minutes, and when you stop yelling, whoala, you are now free from any headaches, and you feel invincible like you took some speed or coc aine.

This new temporary effect will last around 10 minutes or so. It will make you feel like a King. Understand this highness, take note of it, realize you can tap into this power at any time. Try training your mind while at that level, to remain at that level.

Of course, this state of mind increases intelligence a bit. Most of you are still nowhere near my level of intelligence, but still, find a way to stop the enemy, the NWO, just don't mistake them for the Illuminati, the Illuminati are good people.

Until I see you all someday in real life, best luck to anyone who comes out of the long yell.
edit on 22-11-2010 by NaturalKnowledge because: (no reason given)

THANK YOU SIR!

This is what your talking about, and this will happen SOONER or LATER if we cannot all start to talk about what needs to change. NO Violence will ever be required unless THEY are the ones to strike first and we are the ones to strike 2nd out of PURE HUMAN DEFENSE.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NaturalKnowledge

HAHAHAHAH!!!!! ive been in more fights than most people and 1 war. the first rule is people who lose there cool are the first ones to do something dumb. Which usually leaves you on the flat of you back. you suffering from flawed logic. mad does nothing to help with putting foot to a$$.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Er... Acting like that is not going to achieve anything but a prison sentence or a long stay in a mental institution, where the drugs given to you will effectively make you a vegetable for the rest of your days..
Good Job encouraging people to behave like that, hopefully no one will listen to anything I'm this thread and it will just pass through onto the archives..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
reply to post by drkid

Er... Acting like that is not going to achieve anything but a prison sentence or a long stay in a mental institution, where the drugs given to you will effectively make you a vegetable for the rest of your days..
Good Job encouraging people to behave like that, hopefully no one will listen to anything I'm this thread and it will just pass through onto the archives..

You obviously have a hard time reading sentences there buddy. I said, this is going to happen to a lot of people if the changes that need to be made to not happen. People are starting to feel VERY TIGHT in their skin and it's not just me, its people by the THOUSANDS around the world. She is misunderstood and i am 100% certain she knows exactly what she is talking about and doesn't know who else to go to with her insight. You might be right, prison time and mental institution but i wonder how many more institutions will house others just like her when they magically start to behave the same exact way. FEMA Camp?. Maybe.

Don't try to discredit me... Love and Common Sense are the only rules to be followed under the sun.

Also, there are other ways of becoming enlightened rather than the OP's suggestion, however... considering the ARTIFICIALLY CREATED puddle of mudd society is in, i wouldn't be surprised if people ever think about becoming pissed about seeing their fellow brothers and sisters being beheaded and raped on disgusting, yet reality based Internet websites like liveleak and many others.

edit on 22-11-2010 by drkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

I'm not trying to discredit you.. I apologize if it was taken that way, I hold my hands up, I didn't fully read your post, i kind of skipped to the video..
I agree with what you say in your last post, I feel it too, but I do disagree with the original thread..
I don't think behaving that way is gonna help anybody, it would just fill you with hate and anger..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boredomsux
reply to post by NaturalKnowledge

HAHAHAHAH!!!!! ive been in more fights than most people and 1 war. the first rule is people who lose there cool are the first ones to do something dumb. Which usually leaves you on the flat of you back. you suffering from flawed logic. mad does nothing to help with putting foot to a$$.

You are not smart really. I didn't say do that right before a fight, I said just do it right now, and once you yell for long, you actually become very focused, alert, and the exact opposite of what you said I said.

top topics

join