It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you guys think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Now I have posted how I saw Jesus in my dream. I was surprised how I saw him while the only images I have seen of him were White skinned, had long hair and what not. Surprising I was onto something magical. Discovering Muhammad the prophet of Islam had a vision of Jesus looking the same. I decided to find out more about this.
Source [1]

A man of medium/moderate/average height and stature. Of all the men, he had the nearest resemblance with 'Urwa ibn Mas'ud al-Thaqafi. Lank/straight/slightly curly hair, and his hair was long that it fell between his shoulders. A broad chest. A well-built person. A moderate complexion of red and white; of fair complexion.

Now I don't know if we will agree on seeing the same Jesus. Yet! I believe I'm on to something here.

Here is how I see Jesus! except he wasn't naked.

After Constantine: Whiter skin, same short and curly hair.

Image Source
Source

Recently archeologist have claimed Jesus would look more Arab and have shorter hair.
Now here is the return of the short skin. Arabs rang from Olive to White. Now maybe I'm just trying to believe how Jesus really looked and I'm over look all these sources to make my dream be real.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
No one knows what Jesus looks like.

How do you know it wasn't a demon telling you it was Jesus?

How do you know it wasn't your own imagination at work during a dream?

Do you think the son of all mighty god contacted you?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Well my views on Jesus has changed and I don't see Jesus as the same as I did when i was a Christian. I have to agree we don't know what Jesus looked like in the pass. If he did exist. I'm just curious about my dream, that hadiths from Muhammad and these pictures from the past and the one the computer programmers say Jesus most likely looked like.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Originally posted by Jeanius
How do you know it wasn't a demon telling you it was Jesus?

How do you know it wasn't your own imagination at work during a dream?

As far as the Bible goes, I believe it says (not sure exactly where, though, someone better versed than me can show) that Jesus cannot be impersonated by demons.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Romantic_Rebel,

When you do get to see Jesus or a real picture then you also will know what the Father looks like.

Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

I doubt if any picture or vision of someone else would give you a true picture. But hang in there because it is not too awful many years till All will see Him and most won't want to and want to hide.

Come on, quit looking in all the wrong places as you have proven to yourself.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

edit on 22-11-2010 by truthiron because: delete, double reply

new topics

top topics

join