It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey UFO November 2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this, but it sure is interesting.

I have seen a lot of UFO's on ATS and this one sparked my interest, so I figured I would post it and let the experts pick it apart.

The digital zoom didn't do much for the image, but it gave a better idea what shape it is.

What I am great-full for is that we have perspective on this, from the buildings.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Some will say it looks like an airliner on approach. Others, like me, would say it's pretty cool footage of a flying saucer.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hmmm...

Pretty convinced that's a real object.

Not convinced it's made by aliens.

Could be a balloon of some sort?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Could be a plane. To out of focus.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don't think any veterans on ATS will ever suggest that an object is ET or alien, just that it is unidentified.

What I would like to hear is the resident camera experts way in on this one. Shed some light, so to speak.

Originally posted by Jeanius
Hmmm...

Pretty convinced that's a real object.

Not convinced it's made by aliens.

Could be a balloon of some sort?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

It's difficult to ascertain the true shape but I don't think it was an airplane because it seemed to retain the same size and location relative to the zoomed out scenery. Looks legit to me. Does anyone know any more details of this video?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well, for one the youtube channel this comes from is full of nutjobs, plain and simple. Seriously, check their channel. But, since I guess some don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater, we must endure videos like this very often. Could be anything. Balloon, etc.

It's a good thing this happened over a VERY populated area, so that the "aliendisclosuregroup" could swarm the area and get tons of reports from dozens upon dozens of witnesses who all saw this "undeniable alien ship", lol. Oh wait, that didn't happen, did it? Am I missing the part where an alien ufo hovered over turkey and all we have is some goofy video on youtube to show for it?

But, as one poster said, more and more folks here on ATS are starting to wise up concerning stuff like this (especially those idiotic lights at night videos), and not many around here would be ignorant enough to even suggest that this blurry thing could be an alien ship.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Deffo a real object imo, towards the end of the video it really starts to reveal itself as a plane, head on. It is marked as 6:15 on the video and you can hear birds chirping so I'm going to reasonably assume its approx dawn. My guess is that the sun is just rising, reflecting off the nose of the plane as the plane is high enough to catch the glare without it affecting the scene. As much as I wish it was a real ET craft, I simply don't see it as such. good find regardless, even if just to show the similarities.

edit on 21/11/10 by Morgil because: grammar

edit on 21/11/10 by Morgil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I have seen plenty of incoming flights with "high beams" on. As close to a disk shaped craft as it seems to be, I hate to pass judgment, but that's what I believe it to be, an incoming flight. If I was at work I would try to get a close zoomed in view of one for comparison, but sadly I'm not. At a distance like that, there would be very little forward movement in the 3 minutes that was posted. Also....Why not show the whole video? I bet as it did get closer it became more obvious it was indeed a commercial airliner.
just my opinion of course.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Can Turkey not film UFO vids without dogs barking in the background? Almost sounds like the same dog as the famous Turkey UFO vid from a few years ago.

ETA:
www.youtube.com...

barking dog at 2:52

If nothing else, this was a decent job by the filmer, zooming in and out to help show context of object in relation to the ground. Looks like some distortion at the object due to camera limitations, but impossible to tell if detracting from objects actual shape. I'm thinking it does, though.

Again, interesting footage. I don't think CGI...maybe a plane...maybe UFO. We'll never know.

If the Youtube channel is BS, are all the videos done by the same guy? Or is it just a collection of BS videos by different people? The baby with the bathwater indeed, well said.

Just sucks on horseback we'll never know. Thanks for sharing.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Cole DeSteele because: add video

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
My first guess is Venus.

Why?...If you notice early in the clip as the camera zooms out, the streetlight/building light has a similar lighting effect with rays pointing to each side and a slightly higher amount of glare at the top.

I'm sure that there are many clips out there that are only shown as possible UFOs after viewing the playback where anomalies are evident. This could be one of them.

Thanks for posting. Another one for the archives.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
At 2:40 it goes to a completely different video. Time counter reads 6:15:17 then jumps to 6:15:48.
Can the sky become bright blue in a matter of 31 seconds?!
Weird.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Yea, I didn't want to discount this particular clip even with the glare and the fuzzy digital zoom.

I think over the years it's good to be able to compare, go back, and cross reference these types of clips, even if they are identified as something like a kite, balloon, plane. or whatever.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I beg to differ with the OP saying you can make out its shape, as we are looking at a full on DIGITAL zoom that is creating it's own shape that relative to the optics of the camera and the digital guesswork there is no way that has any relation to what the true shape is.

All we do know is there's a pin point of light a long way off, it simply could be anything but most likely a star...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Looks like another plane to me.
Seems to be a lot of those these days.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
venus or similar, as bokeh (out of focus a bit).
Or a pleiadan flying saucer...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
really does look like a plane to me
and I don't think it's throwing the baby out with the bathwater to look at the source of where it's coming from either.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by depthoffield
venus or similar, as bokeh (out of focus a bit).
Or a pleiadan flying saucer...

Ah Herr Bokeh... Venus eh? Well I would say maybe this time your right. Seems like it isn't moving much

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

I think your spot on and before the inbound plane is revealed the video is conveniently ended.
Just as the video ends you begin to see a vertical tail.
I would love to see the rest of the footage looks like the plane did a fly over.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Not sure what to make of this, but it sure is interesting.

I have seen a lot of UFO's on ATS and this one sparked my interest, so I figured I would post it and let the experts pick it apart.

The digital zoom didn't do much for the image, but it gave a better idea what shape it is.

What I am great-full for is that we have perspective on this, from the buildings.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

Nice catch OP

Notice the Halo... I was wondering, perhaps there is a connection to the halo´s shown in relegion above people´s head.. looks like the ufo got one of its own

somehing like this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bd25ca5d299.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join