It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Footage Mexico 2010 Multicolored Ovni Caught On Camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Not sure if I have ever posted any UFO videos but this one stands out. Please excuse me if it has been posted before but it is pretty recent.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I haven't seen this before...funny how the object seems to descend in the first zoom, then after zoom out, when it returns to zoom, object is higher than before, but still in descent. I don' t know. Maybe the cloud line is misleading. It could be CGI?

Or Sirius?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
I haven't seen this before...funny how the object seems to descend in the first zoom, then after zoom out, when it returns to zoom, object is higher than before, but still in descent. I don' t know. Maybe the cloud line is misleading. It could be CGI?

Or Sirius?

Definitely not Sirius. The earths rotational velocity is not sufficent to cause Sirius to traverse the sky at such a speed, assuming the video timescale is genuine. My guess is either a False source or CGI. Seems like a helluva coincedence that the object descends through a visible gap in that building's roof almost as if trying too hard to prove authenticity by way of transit past a solid body. just imo of course.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Maybe it's the old "reflection on the glass" trick.

Cheers for posting this though.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Not sure if I have ever posted any UFO videos but this one stands out. Please excuse me if it has been posted before but it is pretty recent.

I don't think that the boring video is amazing or worth selecting to put here. The YouTube supermarket must be running out of worthwhile stock.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have watched it a few times now and though not an analysist of such anomalies I do wonder what they are saying in the video? Could someone who speaks fluent Spanish please do a translation for us?

One thing, when I stop the video at several different points, it looks to me like one that I saw very close up and holds an almost V shape from what I can tell, but I may be just wanting to see it.

Also if there are any members who freeze the frames and zoom in especially in the beginning of the video when the object appears larger I would really appreciate that as well.

If nothing else I do not think this is a hoax or something which is CGI.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

thanks for your input we now completely know what it is.

this video and thread is interesting just for the fact that no one has chimed in with an explanation of what it is. so far we have CGI or a reflection. anything on video could be explained like that lets hear some good info.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Thanks Will, noting can ever be conclusive when capturing an object which may have a different set of physics , or not than what we know. I am also curious as posted above and hope that there will be some members who can answer questions and respectfully dissect this properly.

as I have also previously stated, I am not one to bring video evidence to the board but think this one warrants some additional attention.

Thank you for your kind comments.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by -W1LL

Thanks Will, noting can ever be conclusive when capturing an object which may have a different set of physics , or not than what we know. I am also curious as posted above and hope that there will be some members who can answer questions and respectfully dissect this properly.

as I have also previously stated, I am not one to bring video evidence to the board but think this one warrants some additional attention.

Thank you for your kind comments.

You hit the nail on the head with me when you mentioned "capturing an object which may have a different set of physics".This is the big dilemma i feel with videos possibly showing objects performing or perceived to be displaying levels that do not comprehend or fit in with what we currently know about the laws of physic so it is instantly ruled as CGI or hoax.Do physicists know ALL there is to or will ever need to know about physics
I am not ruling out that this is a hoax or CGI but you have raised an important point about our current understandings of physics and how often that perception of "we know all there is to know" quite often can be perceived to provide a quick hoax or fake judgement or condemnation of videos that show even possible morphing objects.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

See this articule in the link to see what i am getting at, the possibilities are here i feel.
;

VLT/Our Laws Of Physics COULD be Wrong?? **Breaking** VLT May Have Proven That Our Laws Of Physics Are Wrong - The Universe Is Not Equ

"the VLT (Very Large Telescope) in Chile has found that may prove our science based knowledge of laws and physics in the universe is completely and utterly incorrect and the so called experts in these matters may have to issue apologies for trying to ridicule the people who disagreed with them".

link; www.swinburne.edu.au...

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: important data added

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

This video is not from Mexico but from Argentina and yes this video already discussed here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Seems to be a popular hobby filming incoming planes and claiming them to be UFO:s.
Amazing footage my ass.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
reply to post by The Shrike

thanks for your input we now completely know what it is.

this video and thread is interesting just for the fact that no one has chimed in with an explanation of what it is. so far we have CGI or a reflection. anything on video could be explained like that lets hear some good info.

It can't be a reflection. The object goes behind the clouds and behind the electrical wires. Did you even bother to watch the video in its entirety?

Thank you for the post, Antar. I have starred and flagged, although I, and most here would hesitate to call this footage 'Amazing'.

Best guess is helicopter, if it's not a UFO. If we could get a lock on the exact location of where this was filmed, and see if its near any major airports, that could possibly narrow the field of view down.
edit on 22-11-2010 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
the movie is shot, at least in the beggining when we see the "object" moving down, at big zoom. I don't know, more than 30x or more (rapid guess). At this high zooms, any celestial object (star/planet) will appear to move slowly but clearly in the image, because of the Earth rotation and high zoom. Witness being in south emisphere, the planet/star is going to set at west at an angle relative to the horizon similar to what we see.
The color shifting...well, basic the idea is this: the CCD on camera has an array of red/green/blue individual mono-colored pixels, which, grouped three by three, makes individual "true color" pixel. But, that punctiform source of light, in it's slowly movement across the sensor, it will expose more or less those individual mono-colored pixels, shifting the value of the "true color" pixel from real white to more or less false hue. This is technical and well known to more experienced users. I don't know how well i succeded to explain this, but i don't have time to further detail this.

Basically, is simply Venus, or similar bright celestial object, going to set in my opinion.

join