It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 9/11 Truth a Trojan Horse to bring in "A Brave New World" by the Illuminati? - Jeff Grupp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Have you all seen this prediction by Jeff Grupp of Antimatter Radio that the media is going to blow 9/11 wide open to incite a revolution in America, as a trojan horse to bring in the "Brave New World"? He specifically mentions the Geraldo piece about WTC7 in it.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Have you all seen his article about how the 9/11 Truth Movement is a trojan horse, just like the French Revolution was, and that the Illuminati are behind it to usher in their "brave new world"? It's very interesting.

The New World Order Wants the New World Order to Fail: Order Out of Attacking the New World Order

www.infowars.com...

What do you think? Could he be on to something? Are we all being set up?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Here is what Jeff Grupp says is the Illuminati's plan behind 9/11 Truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
One thing that would dovetail with this is Bush's book tour schedule just has three locations and one is an Air Force base. Texas, Florida, and one other can't rember.
He is taking no risks to promote the new "lies"...
The tid-bit about the Bush's built a house in South America to flee is corroberation that the anouncement of inside job will result in caos...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So the NWO that I've been told by conspiracy theorists all this time is actually a fake NWO controlled by the real NWO which had the job of just being blamed and then being killed by the real NWO..?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

That was utterly incredible, cant talk for long cos my daughters not well. But i always had a feeling that things werent quite how they seemed. Why were certain websites, films, writers, still ALLOWED to write things about the the NWO, seemed to me like they should have found a way to put a stop to things that were opposing them, This article, i think could be nearer to the truth than anything before, the whole ORDER OUT OF CHAOS thing makes complete sense. have to go sorry .

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I really doubt it. There were obvious objectives and gains to be had by the false flag attack, like rendering things like the patriot act public.

top topics

join