It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two dreams that intercept with one another

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
These two dreams were great! One was of me and my friend at a bank. I hit the jackpot when I found a couple hundred dollars hidden in the bank. I was allowed to keep the money. Then I had a dream with me and my friend from the bank in the other dream were playing video games. Out of no where we're bikers in a biker war. I saved an enemy biker from being hit by the on coming train. Then I went to Harvard College and was protesting with many Pro Far Left political activist. We attacked some random guy with a mic and holding a sign.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I'm not getting the point here :/ These just sound like dreams that are switching....

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Maybe so! All the dreams had to do with my friend Paul and at the end we're in Texas for some reason. It was two fun dreams. In between the dream I awoke.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Romantic_Rebel - I must admit your dreams are sometimes – how shall we say it – ‘out there.’ On the other hand, to get any really interpretive data out of a dream you need to be much more descriptive. For example, exactly how much money did you find in the bank? Did it consist of bills and coins or just bills? What were the denominations?

Do you remember which video game you were playing before joining a biker gang? Do you remember the name of the gang? Was the train a locomotive or a diesel engine?

When you were at Harvard, do you remember any of the buildings? Did you converse with anyone? What was your conversation about?

Brief descriptions of dreams are really, really difficult to decipher and it’s easy to go off track.

But it does sound like you enjoyed the dream so that’s a plus…good luck.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bowlbyville

The money was bills- American green backs. I believe I found about a hundred or more. The teller said I could keep the money.

Me and my friend we're playing a video game before we were interrupted. The game was something like a map of the U.S. and areas on the map we had to defend.

I don't remember the name of the gang. Just some biker gang. The train looked new!

I don't recall any of the buildings. Since the last college online I was looking at was Harvard I went with Harvard. It could be any school. I didn't go into any rooms. Yet I did see a lot of new look buildings and shiny windows.

yes I talked to friends who were interested in politics, then we attacked a person with a sign. Seemed I was a backer to the group who attacked the man and everyone was o.k with the attack on the person.

I had many dreams where I talked to the same people. I do not recall names. Yet I do remember faces and voices. Most were women which I can see why I would listen to them all. I also see when I listen to them I have more powerful over them.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Concerning the video game - two questions: 1) Do you own such a game or have you played a similar one at a friend's house? 2) Who were you defending the USA from? Terrorists or another country?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

me and him don't own the game and I doubt it was a real game. Seemed we're defending the map like soldiers behind a PC at a base. Soldiers who control unmanned planes and what not. I'm influenced in the military.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Interesting. Not too sure what to make of it at this point.

It's possible that you'll see some upcoming financial luck in the near future - but then it seems likely that this is something that you will need to actively look/search for (perhaps a college scholarship of some sort that you hadn't already thought about).

The biker gang scenario as well as the rumble at the college is probably simply a matter of hormones and wishful thinking/dreaming...difficult to say not knowing your background further (that's something you'll have to figure out as to how it applies - but just remember - rescuing a person is heroic - being part of a gang and beating up a single person is not only reprehensible - it's cowardly - so, in real life, be a hero.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

That's what I plan to do. I hate all the male alpha influence yet that's who I am some what. I try to strive to be all I can for myself and I easily walk over people. Eh? I need to respect others more often. I plan on the military in life as well being a banker. I have numerous books on banking, business and economics.

top topics

join