It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P.U.N.K.!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'm just feeling in the mood for some PUNK...

Everybody join in the Anarchy!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
width="480" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/qannFs974gg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Its festive too =)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
width="480" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/qannFs974gg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconciler

Fantastic!!!

I've never heard that before!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You want some punk!!! Here ya go!!!
Oi! Oi! Oi!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nick_napalm

Thank you for all of those!

I went to school next to West Ham football ground and have had quite a few dealing with "The Firm"
The music is a lot less violent than the actual people

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by nick_napalm

Thank you for all of those!

I went to school next to West Ham football ground and have had quite a few dealing with "The Firm"
The music is a lot less violent than the actual people

Yeah, Cock Sparrer and Cockney Rejects were great at making really high energy/catchy songs about violent acts!!!

If I didn't understand English, I probably wouldn't think this song was about lynching liberal politicians!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
hey thanks for getting that up there. I think ATS would be a better place if there were more music threads. What is the youtube video number it says to insert? I'm not sure why I'm having difficulty getting movies posted form youtube...a little help here would be much appreciated. cheers!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

You get the number from the address bar, it's the series of letters and numbers that appear after the = sign

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6941cd9e1cf.jpg[/atsimg]

So in this case it qannFs974gg you just click on the "vid youtube" button when you make your post and copy / paste it in there

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thanks for clarifying that. Hopefully I'll be posting some music threads soon. I'm interested in how some psychedelic music was punk-ish, or proto-punk. Psychedelic also seems to be where metal came from. Anyway, great thread, it's always good to hear some new music that you've never heard before.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
i am mostly into the various forms of hardcore.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tomcat ha

Thanks!

I thought that was excellent!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I wonder why the TSA gropings have not caught on...on the dance floor

it seems the Alternitive & Punk, Goths and such are being zombiefied by something...
the hand pat-downs at the airport should have caught on already at the Bars & Clubs

TSA dance moves...how decadent !

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

another classic

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Great thread Dave.....
Allow me to put some tunes up from my favorite bands from that era....

2.35 "Stranger from another planet, welcome to our hole, just drop him a guitar and we'll play some rock & roll"

very ATS don't you think ?

PEACE,
RK

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
All those teenage emotions and frustrations summed up in many an Irvine Welsh book and of course this:

......Teenage Kicks by the Undertones.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
From 1978.....

Wonder if old Poly ever got her teeth done

PEACE,
RK

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I loved this one from the USA when I was at school......
The lyrics were simple yet so true

here is what one Youtube viewer thought of this song and his comment earned him 120 green thumbs up.....

"When I was a young man working in a factory in a Northen Engish town, I heard this song and decided one day to walk out of that sh!t hole and be free. I never regretted it once.

There is nothing good about grinding out a living in a mind numbing job for a bunch of rats who get super rich off your efforts without so much as a million poun bonus even once a century never mind every #ing year. Feck capitalism, Feck the rich and feck all the stupid cants who say there is no other option."

Hmmmmm some food for thought there

PEACE,
RK

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This thread made my day.

Does anyone know of any decent newer punk songs? While my MP3 player contains mostly punk from '98 and before its nice to have somethign new to listen to once in a while. I don't listen to mainstream and I am old now and out of the loop.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join