It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO power systems/propulsion interfering with our technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If the greys use whatever device or mental projection for mind control, wouldn't they be susceptible to it too? Obviously they'd have some form of protection but take that away and there you go.

I didn't even know we had EMP shielding nowadays, shows how much technology is progressing. What material/method do they use to shield from EMP?

If the military did have EMP protection in their vehicles and equipment then they probably could intercept more UFO's.

Another thing, since they've developed stealth technology against conventional radar, isn't there a way to develope a new type of radar without using radio waves, which would detect them?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hi Flyboy,

Those are all excellent questions.

I'll take a crack at the first one as the others I am not sure about.

I would say that logically they would be about as susceptible to mind control as we are. The drugs might need to be a little different but the basic principle is the same.

However, when you are the one who is strapped down on the medical examination table and kept in a state of paralysis, there really isn't a whole lot of options available as far as shielding oneself is concerned.

As I have mentioned before, I really don't think that any telepathic ability is within the aliens. What they have are time tested drugs and the ability to implant screen memories into abductees to make them believe basically whatever they want.

However, these methods are not foolproof, as no mind manipulation techniques are.

I remember coming across a case when a former CIA agent turned hypnotherapist decided to implant a post-hypnotic suggestion into one of his abductee patients to wake up the next time he is abducted and tell the aliens that this former CIA agent was aware of them.

Well, the abductee did in fact wake up while in transit, verbally stated what he was programmed to state, and that it really spooked the aliens!

A really smart defensive measure is to do some deep meditative preparation (AKA auto-suggestions) in order to help one deal with an abduction scenario if one is ever forced to do so.

It's amazing what can be accomplished with a some inner pre-programming.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hey Paul!

I try to ask questions which i think are the most relevant

As it's been discussed by Corso, Stone and other sources of information that the Greys apparently digest food through absorbing nutrients through the skin, wouldn't it make them twice as vulnerable to any form of chemical/biological gases?

For instance if they were suddenly enveloped in nerve gas, since their skin would absorb anything that comes in contact with their skin, then theoretically the effects induced by say nerve gas would be twice as heavy on them. Since we'd only breathe nerve gas in, wouldn't it be twice as deadly if it was absorbed actually into the blood stream? It's just an idea that's been floating around my head.

How would they communicate with us normally if not through telepathy? Hand signals, written symbols?

I'll have to look up that case about the Ex-CIA turned hypnotherapist guy!

So truthfully, you have really felt as if you've been abducted, More than once?

Thing is most of us are not accustomed to using meditative techniques so we'd have to resort to other means.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The sophisticated military hardware of the United Stateswas not only superior to Saddam Hussein's feared Republican guard troops but also to the UFO.

omg ya right. do you really think another race from another star system, at the least 25 trillion miles away (nearest star to our sun) would be in ANYWAY inferior to anything we have? unless we are getting help from some other aliens, i dont think so. and if they wanted to attack or destroy us, we couldnt stop it period. why would they send in waves of aircraft when they could probably just fry the planet with crazy energy weapons? or why not just drop asteroids on us? if we actually shot down something, its probably one of the aliens weather baloons!

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Because from just simply blowing a planet up or wiping it out will not yield any strategic value. Not to mention the amount of energy you would need to incinerate a whole planet!

I'm not saying they'd be inferior to us just that we'd be capable of defending ourselves at the least if anything happened. I would say cautiously that any help we've allegedly received technologically would've been through indirect means.

I.e 'Roswell crash'

Sending a asteroid towards Earth might work, but that would take a long time to appear and it may just miss the Earth. If it did hit the Earth say in the Ocean it could hite somewhere in the Southern/Northern poles and not really affect the major nations. Yes tsunami's can do damage but not wipe out everything. I would rule that out as it's far more messy and not as clinical as you'd expect from an 'advanced' race.

It would be like hitting a apple with a huge club when you could use something more precise and clinical like a scalpel and still get the job done in a more efficient and less 'messy' manner.

Besides you don't know all the Black Projects that the US & UK governments are testing.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i just meant fry the surface population centers, not blow the planet up.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Possible...but there could be stuff underground.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Besides you don't know all the Black Projects that the US & UK governments are testing.

imagine the black projects aliens might have

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I was on about alleged reverse-engineered alien technology things such as the TR-3B. They're not really going to reverse-engineer our technology are they

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hi FlyBoy,

I completely agree that chemical and biological weapons could definitely be used on all the Zetan races. Common mace or pepper spray would also probably work quite effectively if you could get close enough to use it without being paralyzed.

You stated:

How would they communicate with us normally if not through telepathy? Hand signals, written symbols?

It would be very difficult to interrogate someone and manipulate him if you couldn't at least understand his language. As far as I know, they have a larynx and many of them can actually speak the Terran tongue. The Nordics can do so more easily.

So truthfully, you have really felt as if you've been abducted, More than once?

I have never been abducted by physical aliens. However, there have been a number of close calls whereby the paralysis beams entered our home, but all of us have managed to avoid direct contact with those energies. Since they generally prefer not to enter a home unless they know their intended is either paralyzed or unconscious, thus far, we have all eluded capture.

I am not a typical Terran by any stretch and I intuit that they are at least a little afraid of me; this is why they haven't tried anything lately. Of course, that could change and make the situation all the more interesting.

By the way, they have been known to monitor Net forums like this one that talk about them and use scare tactics on people like you and me.

FlyBoy, you have been duly advised.

Thing is most of us are not accustomed to using meditative techniques so we'd have to resort to other means.

On this thread page, I have outlined a very simple approach:

Meditation, Hypnosis & Remote Viewing For Gaining Insight

There is a discarnate facet to abductions that needs to be addressed. (Christian mystics do this over at AlienResistance.org). What I mean by this is that there collectives of pro-Zetan spirits (not all alien spirits are evil) that help cultivate the environment for an abduction to occur by physical aliens. If you can be aware of that sinister influence and deal with it accordingly, it takes some or all of the emotional wind out of the physical kidnappers and may prevent them from attempting a physical abduction.

Good spirits work through and around good people. Spiritually indifferent/evil spirits work through and around spiritually indifferent/evil people.

The Zetans prefer not to target someone who is well aware of them, their tactics and their deceptions. There are millions of people to choose from when they want to abduct someone. If they feel for some reason that a particular person is a high risk, they are likely to choose an easier prey for the day.

Hmm. If I could count the number of times that I have been astrally abused by alien Group Entities. *L* Hundreds perhaps.

As I have stated in other threads...

It is always a good idea to sincerely pray daily for Protection, Healing, and Guidance/Accuracy.

"Prayer is talking to God and Meditation is listening to God."

One needs to allocate time each day for being open to guidance in meditation. In turn, you may eventually get a warning about an impending alien abduction in the works or some other important warning.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

If you are tipped off ahead of time of the possibility, you can more successfully sidestep a dangerous situation and elude capture.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hey Paul!

I'll keep your caution in mind!

You're not a Government disinformationist by any chance are you? hehe

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hi FlyBoy,

Good question.

If I were a govenment disinformationist I would not be telling you how to avoid an abduction and I certainly wouldn't be espousing that facets of the government are in collusion with Zetan-Greys!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join