It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My sudden change of heart

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
"The question is sincere, as damaged US credibility has certainly resulted."

I know this may seem like a long shot, but did you ever stop to think that the damaged U.S. credibility was the result of the treasonous NeoCon Government lying their way into two illegal and unjust wars, killing and injuring tens of thousands of innocent civilians in the process?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
I am literally perplexed at the number of anti-American posts that are authored by Americans .

I'm literally perplexed by the number of people that purposely and deliberately ignore the witness and first responder testimony to the timed booms, the firefighter-reported flashes in both towers, and the ejections, all of which have only ever been seen in controlled demolitions, and none of which have ever been seen in fire-induced or natural collapses.

So, let us be perplexed together, shall we?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Maybe you can explain why my statement is at fault ? Maybe You know exactly how much steel crashed into 7 ? Whatcha figure , 2 or 3 hundred pounds of steel caused that big gash in the side of 7 ?

Again , you are just another who chooses to ridicule and scoff at your opposition , while You don't even know . So , if You don't know how much steel slammed into 7 , what gives you the arrogance to scoff at what I say ?

Did you happen to know that some of the perimeter column sections weighed between 50-60 tons EACH ?

Who's laughing now ?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

None of it can be taken as factual. So yes you, and everyone else should disagree with their report.

And yet you quote them when you attempt to convince others that the damage incurred by debris from WTC1 was insignificant .

Thanks for proving my point .

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

The truth movement wouldn't be very truthful if it just fabricated things, now would it?

Now that right there's funny , I don't care who ya are ...

Do you really want to go there ?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
"The question is sincere, as damaged US credibility has certainly resulted."

I know this may seem like a long shot, but did you ever stop to think that the damaged U.S. credibility was the result of the treasonous NeoCon Government lying their way into two illegal and unjust wars, killing and injuring tens of thousands of innocent civilians in the process?

Yes, I did.

About the same time I considered how trendy the term' treasonous NeoCon Government ' had become.

Which is the point I was trying to make. Chances are, prior to 9/11, most of us wouldn't have strung those words together so quickly and eagerly. Clearly, SOMETHING has influenced popular opinion of the US in such a negative way, in such a relatively short time. It's the 'what has' that is my question. Personally, I don't think most considered these 'tens of thousands of innocent civilians' until they were led to do so, sort of like moths to a flame.

That's my opinion of the matter. It seems like it is almost chic or hip to be anti-US in this post 9/11 era. And as conspiracy theorists we really and truly all need to analyze exactly why that is with a truly open mind. The way public opinion changed, morphed, from a full-on anger at being attacked to one of almost over the top anti-US hysteria is very, very odd.

edit on 11/20/2010 by Clark Savage Jr. because: typo

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

S & F.

I applaud you and your opinion as well as respect what you have to say about the events of 911. I believe its a mute point to engage in the typical rhetoric some on here love to spout. I agree with the majority of your thoughts and believe it is time to use common sense instead of some of the tactics we all are familiar with. Respecting one another will allow us to arrive at the truth, whatever it may turn out to be.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The only proof regarding those responsible for the 9/11 attacks points to it being an 'inside job' .

I've seen no evidence to the contrary.

The thing that makes me most upset is how the government allows the official 9/11 story to go un-challenged.

From this, I cannot offer proof contrary to the consipracy therioies, but can only offer proof that the government dose not seem to care what the public believes.

That's the scary, and proven part.

Peace

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

U must be kidding? Wish I had all those Federal holidays off...ummm..ok

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Respecting one another will allow us to arrive at the truth, whatever it may turn out to be.

well said. Couldnt say it better.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
who cares about your opinion really

I dont believe in any theory, even the official one

I just believe no one should be a sheep and simply accept things because people tell you to, ask questions

no one in this planet can say anyone proved what happened in 911, and thats the truth

no bullcheat, thanks

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
No offense intended demonseed but I don't recognize you as a "truther" at least here on ATS. I did take the time to look at your post history here on ATS and find no convincing evidence of a deep commitment to 9/11 truth.

Now I am not saying you aren't entitled to your opinion however you present yourself as a true believer/researcher who has had a change of heart.

Now if someone like BoneZ or LabBtop has a "change of heart" I will take notice. What I really am waiting for is for Weedwhacker, hooper, GenRadek, to have a "change of heart"

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thank you for your clear and focus reply to the OP's post.

Its so obvious the OP's intent was to muddy 911 truthers belief.

Thank you thank you thank you

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
My answer to this thread is this video :

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
No offense intended demonseed but I don't recognize you as a "truther" at least here on ATS. I did take the time to look at your post history here on ATS and find no convincing evidence of a deep commitment to 9/11 truth.

Now I am not saying you aren't entitled to your opinion however you present yourself as a true believer/researcher who has had a change of heart.

Now if someone like BoneZ or LabBtop has a "change of heart" I will take notice. What I really am waiting for is for Weedwhacker, hooper, GenRadek, to have a "change of heart"

Well the "truther" is a loose term. But needless to say i did believe the conspiracy theories and now i dont.

My intention was not to make "muddy truther beliefs" or any of the like(although that may have been a byproduct of this post
). It was simply to state my clear opinion and why it has changed.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
"Maybe you can explain why my statement is at fault?"

Maybe you should learn how to comprehend what you're reading, since I did not say your statement is faulty; I simply asked you for some proof to back up your assertion, which obviously caused you some severe discomfort and initiated your little irrelevant and juvenile rant.

Let me ask you again. What proof do you have that hundreds of tons of steel crashed into WTC 7? Which official source did you get this information from? Or did you just pull this information out of your rear end? Now if you want to get your rocks off by going on another incomprehensible tangential rant, please be my guest. 9/11 is a serious forum and we can all use some more comic relief.

"It seems like it is almost chic or hip to be anti-US in this post 9/11 era."

Anti-US Government, not anti-US. Big difference since those treasonous criminals in DC do not represent the American people, as they only represent their own selfish interests.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

What proof do you have that hundreds of tons of steel crashed into WTC 7? Which official source did you get this information from?

What proof do you have that it didn't ?

Official source ?
You guys claim anything "official" is part of some dark and devious cover-up but , now you ask me to give you an official source ?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I think I prefer to believe these guys...

patriotsquestion911.com...

That is why I had a "change of heart" and chose to reject the official story as a transparent fabrication.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Your entire post smells like Government apologist.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
Again, there is no evidence of explosives being used whatsoever.

Where did the Thermite come from & why the diagonally cut pillars?

Simply, answer that for me and you'll be well on your way to convincing me that your ideas hold credence.

why do I conclude there was Thermite?

The colour of the flame/fire & molten steel was identified as only producible at certain temperatures, temperatures that could not have been achieved without special materials - like Thermite. The independent demolition experts concluded that it was Thermite from this and just the general method to the madness of planned demolition - i.e cut pillars.

If you believe the government "did it", then i want to ask you.. just how in the hell did they do it?

hopefully you get an answer to that question...
but just because you don't get it,
doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Track record & experience has to count for something also my friend and it seems you could not believe this version of events unless you trust your government. Just because you aren't convinced by "truthers" doesn't make the government more trustworthy by default and that you should return to believing them again.

Truthers V. Government/OS believers, is a left/right BS distraction.

The point was to think for yourself.

Or maybe that's not the point at all, but I know my motivation for asking questions hasn't changed, I want to know the truth.

Just my 2 cent, but at least it's mine, and I know where it came from.
-B.M
edit on 21/11/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join