It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Touch My Junk (the TSA Hustle) song + video by Michael Adams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
If this isn't the correct forum, my apologies.

I found the video comical and yet something to make one think about how important it is to make sure others don't touch your, uh, junk.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hehe well "Lordy lordy I declare, big brother's in my underwear" did make me chuckle..

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
"Don't taze me bro!!" ..."Don't touch my junk!!"....yeah, history repeating itself once again...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
"Don't taze me bro!!" ..."Don't touch my junk!!"....yeah, history repeating itself once again...

well, it's a liberty on the event, he never said "Don't touch my junk." he said "If you touch my junk I'll have you arrested."

"If you taze me bro I'll have you arrested" doesn't have the same ring to it..

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Don't tase my junk broski.

or

tease?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
brilliant idea to put a copy of the 4th amendment down my pants haha. it will be done, guaranteed!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Exactlly !!

Here is a guy that had the Experience! on Alex Jones

Owen JJ Stone (aka OhDoctah): TSA, Don't Touch My Junk!! - Alex Jones Tv 1/2

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I found this video.

Now, any of you that have complied, have flown, have allowed the TSA to "do their job" are just like the Holocaust victims that quietly marched onto the trains and met their fate without fighting.

There are more of us then them - yet most of you keep complying, keep doing what you're told.

I love to fly. When a plane is zooming down the runway, picking up speed, (got to have a window seat!) and then that first lift off, well it's the big O for me, every time.

But since the pat downs, the scanners (messing with your DNA) I refuse to fly.

I will walk through a metal detector but a scanner or TSA, a stranger touching my body - no. I will take a bullet in the head first.

I will not comply and will not fly.

Description of video:

Published on Aug 12, 2012 by waftv iTunes: /3jocbq8 | Amazon: /bp345fz Email List: withoutaface.fanbridge.com... | Site: wafmusic.com... Social: facebook.com... | twitter.com... Produced, mixed, & mastered by Mike Thompson at The Ivory Tower in Houston, TX. Director/Producer/Editor - Eric Webb twitter.com... Assistant Director/Producer - Nathan Gardocki Director of Photography - Samuel Calvin twitter.com... Camera Operator/Producer - Vahid Farzaneh twitter.com... 1st Camera Assistant - Stacy Mize twitter.com... 2nd Camera Assistant - David Riley Lighting Director - Jon Roman Key Grip - Jeremy Gossett twitter.com... Art Director - Colin Warde Visual Effects - Matt Gardocki Key Set Production Assistant - Cory Bond twitter.com... Production Assistants: Michael Box Laron Chapman twitter.com... Jalisa Haggins Trevor McCann Matt Prueitt Asa Schermerhorn Cast: TSA Agent - Henry Dillard twitter.com... Single Mom, Shawty, Sheep - Rachael Barry twitter.com... Darth Vader, Jedi - Robert Mullens Grandpa - Pat Folmar Grandma - Carol Baker Body Builder - Rory Littleton twitter.com... Shy Girl, Teacher - Jeanette Schreiber twitter.com... Navy - Michael Roberts twitter.com... Baby - Evelyn Gardocki Priest - Brad Chad Porter twitter.com... Seeing Eye Person, Page - Kaleb Bruza twitter.com... Blind Passenger - Matt Prueitt De-belted Passenger - Laron Chapman twitter.com... Groovy Passenger - Renee Anderson Turned On Passenger - Ashdon Williams Slow Dance Passenger - Brendan Williams twitter.com... Choreographer: Hui Cha Poos for RACE Dance Company www.racedance.com... | twitter.com...

It's time to decide folks, you either are going to die fighting on your feet or serve on your knees.

Below is a Japanese comedy and it's a cute TSA video.

edit on 21-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Remember the movie, "When Harry Met Sally", the orgasm scene?

Wonder if someone getting touched did that scene if that would make a TSA person stop and think. Would be interesting, any actors out there willing to make a scene?????

Cute scene............can you imagine someone doing this while being frisked?????

top topics

join