It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously?Why do Illuminati,Rothchilds,Rockefellers and other secret leaders bow to Cleveland OHIO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Seriously? Why do Illuminati, Rothchilds, Rockefellers and other secret leaders bow to Cleveland OHIO?

Here's a link from a FEW WEEKS AGO....

Obama & Biden coming AGAIN to Ohio

This will be Obama's 18th visit to Ohio. This time he'll have Biden in tow. We know things are going well if he feels the need to come here this many times. Here is the schedule:

Sunday, October 31, 2010, Pres. Obama in Cleveland/Rally in Opposition:
President Obama & VP Biden are coming to Cleveland again. AFP will be joining the Cleveland Tea Party Patriots and other liberty organizations to rally in opposition to the administration’s big government agenda

SOURCE: ladyimpactohio.amplify.com...

= = = = = = =

Why would the President of the US come to North East Ohio four fold more than anywhere else in the world? NEARLY 20 TIMES?????????

CLEVELAND?

COLUMBUS?

TELEDO?

TPTB have to come to CLE Ohio? Why? Does that surprize you? Did you know this?

= = = =

Why do College Football fans hate OSU?

Why do people laugh at the INDIANS? Even make movies about it?

Could it be the people that live there set the tone for the rest of 250 million people and that pisses-most off?

Could Mike Triv be right?

...see: www.wtam.com...

edit on 19-11-2010 by OldThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
As a follow-up....

Here's a picture of the President traveling to Elyria Ohio ... near Cleveland.... articles.latimes.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here's a speech from that area: americanandproud.net...

Why would this small area in American decide SO MUCH? Do most people 'get it?' when it comes to Presidential Elections?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Maybe it isn't anything like that.

Maybe it's because of something more rational.

Maybe because it's an effort to stimulate support in Ohio and the rustbelt for Obama because without them the democrats will lose the white house.

I don't know, maybe I'm the crazy one.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
Maybe it isn't anything like that.

Maybe it's because of something more rational.

Maybe because it's an effort to stimulate support in Ohio and the rustbelt for Obama because without them the democrats will lose the white house.

I don't know, maybe I'm the crazy one.

Ah....yea......You agree with me?

Why Cle, Ohio? you say...."without them the democrats will loose the white house..." Again...simple question...WHY Cleveland?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

There are more than likely some Vortex Sites there that these Satanists use for their Rituals .

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

There are more than likely some Vortex Sites there that these Satanists use for their Rituals .

OK????

One more time friend...

OT

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Got to go to bed....I'll check in tomorrow ATS-ers....night!

OT

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I am completely clueless! LOL Uh, it's because Ohio is such a battle field state.

What I want to know is, Why is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland????

Just saying, it could have been in Cincinnati!
At least in Cincinnati, the music rocked every night, not like in Cleveland, in 1972! No Sunday music! lol

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

If that were the case though, wouldn't we see them heading to Sedona AZ a lot? The power from the four concentrated vorteci (is that the correct term for more than one vortex?) nearly knocked the breath out of me the first time I went up there. Amazingly beautiful place with wonderful energy. A lot of new agers up there, but no satanists that I was aware of.
edit on 20-11-2010 by ProvehitoInAltum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Here's a few clues:

Major Corporations in Ohio

"KeyCorp (Key), based in Cleveland, Ohio, is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies with assets over $95 billion

Advanced Analytics Laboratories, Inc. was founded in 1984 to provide quality testing and analytical services to government as well as the private sector. AALI is headquartered in Columbus, OH

"Jones Technologies, Inc. (JTI), is a technology and professional services firm that provides consulting, engineering, environmental management services and composite structural products manufacturing to military and federal clients and the aerospace industry." "Headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area, with an operations office in Dayton, Ohio."

Just to name a few...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Hmm....I remember the big deal made by the public when they announced the rock and roll hall of fame was going to be in Cleavland years ago.

Who knows, but I'm in the "Monument City." Indianapolis has the second most amount of monuments in their city next to DC. The Midwest is full of cities that "they" claim.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I live in Columbus Ohio and I can say that there are a lot of Obama fans in this area, most of them are unphased by his actions while president and still cling to the hope and change mantra. I think it is as simple as the fact that Ohio is one of the last places where democratic support is still very strong. That's my theory.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's not too hard to figure out. Ohio is a very populous state that is quite politically polarized, and generally you will win the presidency if you win Ohio. I grew up there, and the state has flipped between Republican and Democratic over and over again.

Personally, I think Cleveland gets a bad rap. I've had some pretty good times there. And the R&R Hall of Fame is well worth a visit.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I would check into the origins of the Cincinnati Society of Philadelphia PA, and check with the Ohio Registrars office for filings relating to the original colonial patent, investors, stock holders, and bond holders, in the State.
You might want to do the same with Pennsylvania and New York as originally a lot of different investment groups, and corporations were involved there. These records usually have what the Swedes and Dutch were up too, and will detail what the natives were up too throughout that period.

Sift through the thousands of documents, learn why, when, how and who built up the State’s infrastructure, what all was discovered there and who the original corporate investors were.

Be prepared for a lot of shocking revelations.

Then start following their fortunes and endeavors up through the modern day, and you will know.

It’s best to start at the beginning.

top topics

join