It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legs missing in picture

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hmm guys keep on topic,

Missing legs!!!! not ladies

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I was having a difficult time viewing the image because of its size so I thought I would resize it and post the image. I looked at it in Photoshop and it doesn�t look altered to me.

[edit on 30-6-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
lol, that is clearly photoshop, you can see the uneven lines from part of him being erased.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
How do you get the ground back there then? It must be an elaborate photoshop job, employing multiple pictures.

d1k

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
lol, that is clearly photoshop, you can see the uneven lines from part of him being erased.

Erase him how? Magiclly erase him and leaving the ground there?

[edit on 30-6-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
plus the way hes resting his arms theres no way he could be held up nor could he be pulling the girl in orange back the way he is.

also theres no reflection in the water or any shadow anywhere to be found.

[edit on 30-6-2004 by namehere]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
digital fake I reckon, but a pretty good one.

The give-away is the matte edge. It cuts too far into the girls hip at (a), and doesn't cut away quite enough at (b).

[EDIT - like the new avatar asala! It's much less scary than the previous one.. (well a bit anyway..
)

[edit on 30-6-2004 by muppet]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
digital fake I reckon, but a pretty good one.

The give-away is the matte edge. It cuts too far into the girls hip at (a), and doesn't cut away quite enough at (b).

exactly what i meant with the erase comment, very good fake indeed.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I beleive he cut the picture of himself and the ladies out of another picture...cut out his legs...and just put it over the picture of the forest.

Firstly....this looks a bit to sharp uptop...then really blurred at the bottom...like they were trying to make it blend.

Then...it looks like whoever did the cutting kinda slipped up and cut out a chunk of her hand...it seems very unnatural to me...

Lastly...this...it looks to precisely cut while a bit up the image it looks blurred pretty evenly.

But thats just my opinion....my vision isnt the best....so what im seeing could be usual. Actually...my vision plain sucks....so what im seeing probaly is completely normal.

[edit on 30-6-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

d1k

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Look at her other leg, its the same thing, shes got curves, chubby legs. The only person who could have altered the photos would have been myself, I don't have the time nor the effort nor the know how to make a fake photo.

I'm not going to argue about this fact but I want to make that clear.

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
I beleive he cut the picture of himself and the ladies out of another picture...cut out his legs...and just put it over the picture of the forest.

Then i would have had to cut/paste everyone else in the other 40 pictures as well....

Not to mention the light from the bushes is clearly spattered on the girl on the left, and the light from the open space (lake) on the girl on the right.

Trust me these are not faked photos.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hmm yes interesting..
Very nice looking women
But then and again
Who really cares if it's faked/
I refer you to this
Here
Let us delight and forget our problems

edit: You know what I think?
I think you're just trying to show off the good time you had with two chicks... I want to see the pics that you cant release on ATS!

[edit on 30-6-2004 by browha]

d1k

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by browha

edit: You know what I think?
I think you're just trying to show off the good time you had with two chicks... I want to see the pics that you cant release on ATS!

lol I wish, but I wasn't even there, these are a friends pictures.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Damn
Close, but no cigar.
Where were these taken? I know where I'm going on holiday next

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Look at her other leg, its the same thing, shes got curves, chubby legs. The only person who could have altered the photos would have been myself, I don't have the time nor the effort nor the know how to make a fake photo.

Fair enough. It's actually a very easy thing to do digitally if you know how, but if you are adamant it isn't manipulated then it is feasible the artifacts I pointed out are natural.

The dark edge in the left of her leg is mighty suspicious though... but. coincidences do happen!

If it's not digital then he just posed that way.. Either way, it's fake. People legs don't disappear like that!!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I work with photoshop all the time... I don't see much indication of it. Also, Why use this photo to do it to? I mean... Wouldn't you perhaps choose a different photo, one that would more suggest a paranormal situation rather than two hot babes and half a drunk guy? As folks have said who know photoshop, if it is fake it's darn good. But if it was fake I think that it would have a more appropriate subject matter. Not that I am in anyway dissing this subject matter one bit!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Look like some Tallahassee Lassies

God I love women...or at least the way the look

I would have to agree with the use of that little band-aid button thing in the new Photoshop...but why would he want to waste his time posting it...I dunno

Here's an idea...maybe he's so drunk that he was actually urinating profusely when the picture took place, and assuming a flash was used, it reflected off the urine and caught a glimpse of the ground under the photographer.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Then...it looks like whoever did the cutting kinda slipped up and cut out a chunk of her hand...it seems very unnatural to me...

I don't see anything wrong with her hand. If you follow her arm it's in a perfectly natural position.

But thats just my opinion....my vision isnt the best....so what im seeing could be usual. Actually...my vision plain sucks....so what im seeing probaly is completely normal.

[edit on 30-6-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

I think the picture looks fine. Like you guys have said. If it is a fake it's a damn good one. I've seen a lot of fake photos and I can tell if something has been altered. This one looks pretty good if it is a fake. He could be hidden behind one of the ladies but I highly doubt it. He seems to be a big man. As a big man myself I can tell ya it's not easy to hide half ur body behind a skinny woman.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
he's been drinking so of course he would be legless.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Kode - Registered: 4/20/2004
I know that join date had to be intentional

? or
?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
is it possible one(or both) of his feet are resting on a rock or tree branch? then he just leaned forward on the ladies, and his shirt hid where his feet were.

Thats what orginally came to my mind anyways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join