It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legs missing in picture

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
d1k

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A good friend of mine went to the beach around this time last year with his new digital camera that he bought. He was with a few of his buddies and 2 girls that they met there. They ended up all getting pictures taken with each other (the 2 girls and each guy) among many others. Since the camera owner does not have a computer he brought it to me to save his pictures. Well I just looked at all the pictures again and realized that one of my friend�s friend is missing his legs. I cannot figure out how this picture turned out the way it did. The legs cannot be hidden, but everything from his waste down is just gone. You can see the ground in the background like nothing is there. I assure you this is no hoax, the pictures came straight from the camera onto my computer where they have been sitting for a year.

Again I can't explain this picture, call me crazy but this guy in the picture is not someone you would like to know, I�ll leave it at that, for some reason I think that has something to do with it, then again I dunno.

home.cogeco.ca...

[edit on 30-6-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
He's probably standing behind the chick on the right, and his t-shirt hanging makes it seem wierd....

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
His legs are probably just behind that girl on the right.. Hes leaning in to take the pic.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Wow, thats one hot girl in the orange

Sorry ! Its the truth.

But back to the problem. I have no clue, but its damn interesting. Maybe someone else better read in this field can answer your question.

Deep

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
XD that looks so damn weird

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Who cares about his legs, who are the girls?

Looking at the way his shirt is resting, and the way he's leaning, it's possible that his legs are hidden behind the girl on the right. If the picture went lower, you'd probably be able to see his legs sticking out to the right of hers.

[edit on 6/30/2004 by PurdueNuc]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I believe your friend's friend is trying to dry hump the girl on the right, and leaning back into the picture at the same time.

I know that's what I would be doing.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
My guess is that your friend has a delorian with the ability to time travel stashed away somewhere. More than likely the sick-o went back in time, caused his parent's to never meet and is now on the verge of being erased from existence. I suggest you seek immediate professional help, preferabbly a marriage counselor, or take his parents to one of those 'speed dating' classes.

Once that is taken care of you lay down an ultimatum to your friend. Either he lets you in on his little time travel experiment or he is short one friend! Friends should share everything don't let this chump play you.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I gotta agree.... Hell with the guy... Who are the ladies?????

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Looks like photoshop.

The beer in his right hand is resting right between her breasts....Hmmmm...breasts.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Camera angle...that's the culprit. Could have been corrected if the camera-person would have zoomed in closer on the women...

d1k

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The thing is that guy is a good 220lbs. There is no way he could fit behind the girl on the right. None that I see anyway.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bacchus
The beer in his right hand is resting right between her breasts....Hmmmm...breasts.

I'll drink to that!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
If you have more pictures of the girls, perhaps a more complete analysis might be possible.

d1k

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Heres a link to all the pictures.

photos.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
To my eye it looks like a photoshop job. If you look closely, the line around the left-lower part of his body has some bits which are blurrier than others, this looks like the use of the clone brush to me. Also, the line of his shirt is unnaturally straight. I think it's an amusing fake.

Neither girl looks like they are supporting any weight. The girl on the right would be being choked if any weight was being applied to her.

Unless it's real, of course, in which case, ignore all the stuff I just typed.

I can't see any pictures of the guy in that link.

[edit on 30-6-2004 by Zzub]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Two possibilities:

Both of his legs are hidden by the girl on his left.

By his angle as he leans towards the girl in orange, he could be balancing on his left leg (which is behind the other girl) with his right leg off the ground and behind him.

The way his shirt is hanging creates the optical illusion.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I was just thinking that too, and that my photoshop proclamation was a bit swift. It could just be a lucky snap which looks odd.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
All I can say is: "I Love you man!" for giving us the link to those gorgeous ladies

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hmmm, after some study...I have determined something important here!!
The link you posted shows a picture of two very hot ladies, but if you look close....there is some legless guy in the middle!

Now...what was your question again?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join