It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Journey To Centre Of Earth, Any Takers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

Originally posted by acrux
reply to post by 12voltz

also you have to understand that whatever happens down there stays down there.

Do you expect it to be a love expedition or something? (brokeback cave)
edit on 19-11-2010 by acrux because: (no reason given)

Yeah right ,who goes looking for love in a dark hole?Not me matey ,although brokeback cave may be apt when we first learn to abseil .See you down there, if your game.

I going looking for love in certain in very partular female dark holes, I'm not letting you in my dark hole. You are nnot going to brokeback mountian me sorry I meant brokeback cave me.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Many chicks down their, if so im in.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
alrighty, I've been biting my tongue on this one for quite some time now, I personally believe there is something weird about the discussed location wether it be an entrance to a hollow earth or not, As stated the location is in Queensland and alot of weird things have happened around there hundreds of disappearances, weird animal behaviour when near it and aboriginal folklore states that fairy type beings and other entities would come from there,

The location is Kalkajaka Or Black Mountain (If you google earth it its just a lot of tree's)

I want to get your feedback about the location, what do you believe is the cause.

Also one explorer did enter the caves and came out and once he did he stated that he got lost in a series of tunnels for hours some tunnels he had to crawl through (bats were also down there) and he says that he will never enter those caves again, So what do you guys reckon?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

I was just thinking about this journey just yesterday,strange! You say Black Mountain ,is that the Black mountain about 150 k's North of Brisvegas or i think there is one up FNQ?More details ?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
25k sw of cooktown, you won't find much under black mountain, i found the most info by searching kalkajaka and then the aboriginal tribes that lived near there (and they always avoided going near the mountain)kalkajaka btw means place of spears,dunno what thats supposed to imply any thoughts yet?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Sounds interesting,here is what i found,but you have probably seen this
www.castleofspirits.com...
The mountain is certainly significant for the Aborigines. Kalkajaka is what they call it, the name meaning the place of the spear or more loosely translated as mountains of death. The Aboriginal stories of how it evolved certainly add to mystery of this incredible mountain range. The Aboriginal belief is that the mountain originated in the dreamtime with a man, being similar to a medicine man and also a chameleon, who had the taste for human flesh. He killed and ate a young chief and so was banished and fled to the mountains, occasionally surfacing to eat a human or two from his own tribe.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Sounds interesting..
I'll have to look it up..

Though if it's in Qld it may be flooded ATM...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
yeah ive read all that stuff ive also read about water being in there (heard about the supposed river that leds from earth to hollow earth apparently goes all around the earth) also heard about shreiks cries and screaming coming from the mountains.

And its funny how its a national park

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Anyone have their two cents yet?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join