It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] new clue on ftr ffoaruyoiknsaaltnkoawttoe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
ffoaruyoiknsaaltnkoawttoe

has just appeared on ftr

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Using an anagram, I was able to get: A key Australian town took off - or - Took off a key Australian town

[edit on 30-6-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
maybe it is talkingabout where 5 or Chromeface took off from on his airplane. which could be Sydney or Perth.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
HOW DID THEY GET THAT?

SIMON GRAY SKEPTICOVERLORD AND CERBERUS HAVE STOLEN FROM ME!

FIRST THEY DO NOT GIVE ME THE RING AND NOW THIS IS EVIDENCE THEY HAVE STOLEN MY PROPERTY!

i am in new york city now. your agent cerberus has destroyed my apartment and my computers. but i will find you skepticoverlord and get back the rings so that you can not have all the words.

i will not fail!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Do NOT threaten our Admins. This will be met with swift and certain destruction of all you hold valuable relative to this hunt.

If you think you can actually *get* to one of us I feel compelled to inform you that you are on the WRONG continent.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hre's one you won't get 5!!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
wow i like the new look of the hammurabi5 site....looks like cerberus might have had some fun.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
We have an addition to the clue.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
20 is significant in the symbols

I think the square equalled 20, it was out of place with everything else

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
ffoaruyoiknsaaltnkoawttoe

The word 'twenty' is in there. If you tak out the word 20, theres really nothing that the anagram helped out with.

However I did find Kyneton Australia in there, which is a SOUTHERN TOWN in Australia. Take out those letters, and you're left with......

fffooktoaw

Anagram those, and you get...

A OFF OFT WOK
A TOFF OF WOK
OAF TOFF WOK
AFT OFF OK OW
FAT OFF OK OW
AT OFF OF WOK
TAW OFF OF OK

I was also thinking that perhaps the '20' ment there is 20 total letters in this clue, but Kyneton Australia makes up 16 only letters.

Hope this helps someone else.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HammurabiFive
i will not fail!!!!!!!

You already have... bwaa ha ha ha

You let all the rings slip through your fingers (literally
)
Only two more to go, then they will disappear forever.... How does the empty weight in your hands feel now.... Your clan will love your bumbling abilities!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Isn't it odd that Hammurabifive says Cerebus has destroyed his property but he vows to get even with SkepticOverlord? Maybe we should be looking at SO's posts or something to do with SO?

Oh, the New York macro photos where SOs, right? Maybe that is a push to look for more photos of australia, probably Sydney and as Helen mentioned above, the pool of cerebus? SO had the last ring so maybe Simon and Cerebus have the next two. I'm tired and just blathering here.

[edit on 7/1/2004 by dashcat]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashcat
Isn't it odd that Hammurabifive says Cerebus has destroyed his property but he vows to get even with SkepticOverlord? [edit on 7/1/2004 by dashcat]

Well, we did find the Ring on SO site, so he knows that since Cerberus broke in and SO has the Ring on the site, they must be working together.
I think that tha hamm5 site is indication that Cerberus was there.

-5- Already knows Simon is involved anyways.

top topics

join