It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, Hi...again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Apparently ATS bosses don't allow for user applied double meanings- so I was told to make a new account as the one named after a song by Tool was deemed a "crude sexual innuendo," as was the signature on the account. I suppose if you take the song at face value, it was. Everything is black and white! Oh well- no biggie, I suppose.

And no- the signature was not from track two on Undertow.

Anyway- I've had an account here for a few years actually- lost the old account information, found it again and didn't like the name. Poor Stinky got banned so here I am .... again

I'm from New York; my name is Jennifer. I am mainly drawn to topics regarding ancient civilizations and current events.
edit on 19-11-2010 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

Well...

Welcome back

I share your interests.

See you around.

~sinter

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I figured I would look at your introduction post since you did a post on mine. Just thought it was funny that you had mentioned tool which is a huge favorite of mine. Random is not so random I tell ya.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by iGrut

Haha! Nice. They're one of my favorites too. The account was named after the song "Stink Fist" off Aenima...and the signature was "This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get use to."

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hello MzMorbid, TOOL is a pretty legit band. You didn't use "hooker with a penis" did you? LOL. I'm a newbie too, hello to you.
edit on 11201011/27/1010 by SayonaraJupiter because: add a greeting

edit on 11201011/27/1010 by SayonaraJupiter because: and then fix my typo

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hi.

Welcome back I guess

We never get enough room mates so if you're in the neighbourhood just pop by and we will feed you and house you

Hope you like fresh fish

top topics

join