It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New twist on Princess Diana's death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
According to author Andrew Morton, security services forced Princess Diana to drop plans to visit the US a few weeks before she died.

The security services forced Princess Diana to abandon plans for a holiday in America weeks before she died, it is revealed today.

The block on her travel plans meant that instead she took a summer break with Mohamed Fayed. This ultimately led to her going to Paris with his son Dodi, where they died ...

The revelation that the princess would probably still be alive today if the security services had not intervened is bound to raise fresh questions about conspiracy theories.

www.thisislondon.com...

If this is true, then it adds a new twist on Diana's death. The more I read of this subject, the more I am becoming convinced that she was murdered. Especially with the comments that she made regarding Charles planning an accident for her (see links below), and the fact that the establishment were seriously concerned in case she married the Muslim Dodi Fayed.

Diana: They will try to kill me
D iana: It was Charles

[edit on 30-6-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Sorry, an error has occurred.

The requested document was not found on this site.

This could be for a variety of reasons, including:

You followed a broken or out-of-date link.
You entered the URL incorrectly.
The file no longer exists.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The one aspect that has never been lok at except the trauma community was the French EMS system. We looked at it from a medical view to see if there any lessons there. What we concluded was that they spent alot of time pissing away the "golden hour" at the crash site putting in chest tubes, central lines etc instead of scooping and scooting and that could have saved here. I think the real conspiracy is the French Health Care systems poor responce.

new topics

join