It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to delete an ATS Account?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
How to delete your account on ATS

Over my many years of reading this forum, a very common question that comes up, is how to delete your account. Now the mods and everyone else will tell you, that this can not be done.

But they are incorrect...

With my highly advanced computer hacking skill, I have found the perfect solution in three simple steps for all of those who want their account deleted!!!

Step One
Use you're super duper hacking skills to set you're account to that of Administrator (Bonus Points if you make yourself the 4th Amigo!!!)
Step Two
Use your newly gained administrative powers to delete all of you're threads/posts/etc.
Step Three
Once the mods/admins find out that you hacked into the system, I'm sure they'll do the rest and ban your account.

And there you have it folks, three simple steps on how to delete profile!!!

edit on 19-11-2010 by nick_napalm because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2010 by nick_napalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thewarehouse

Yes I too want to delet my account. I'm surprised it cannot be done. Surely you can allow people to delete their profiles....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewarehouse
How to quit an ATS member ship?
'

wowzer! Hotel California!!!! Can never leave! I was going to close this down and delete my account tonight. -What a huge contradiction! This site is about conspiracy....and issues like Governmental control, etc....yet they don't give you the right to leave and delete your account? that sucks! -I don't like being trapped on a social networking site....had I known that this was Hotel California...I never would had let my ex-boyfriend sign me up on this.

thanks for posting this thread! -no wonder it's not an "option" to delete your account in the account and tools section. -They must want to keep people to show they have a huge amount of people on this networking site.

well, tho I'm trapped here...doesn't mean I have to participate any further and trouble myself over it! laters!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There is such an easy way to delete yourself from ATS - I am surprised no-one here has mentioned it.

First - Turn off your computer

Second - Get a large axe

Third - Use the axe on your computer.

Fourth - Oh. There is no fourth. You've done it. You are now out of ATS completely. You will never see your posts here again.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
dude seriously, with all the trollshillery, what is the internet good for anyway? strangers arguing about bulschid, calling eachother names, circlejerking about things that when they do make sense they type at the top of their lungs about how illogical they are. its like censored craigslist rants&raves here in america with shiney bottlecaps. the assertive skepticism here piles up so fast you need wings to stay above it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join