It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulling from the Soul an indication of what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I have been feeling a pulling from the middle of my chest for some time i don't have any medical problems and Ive already been checked out so please spare me "go to the doctor you fool".I have been very spiritual as of late meditating more frequently and so forth and the feelings gotten stronger so it would have to be something. Ive always felt like Ive had this energy inside me writhing and burning trying to escape has anyone else experienced something like this even the tingling of the third eye share your experiences! I'm just curious what the ATS community can add into this problem thats bothered me my whole life
Thanks and good vibes to you all

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineTeacher

Try holding a silver ring strung off a string about 10" from your chest. Check and see if the ring is drawn in. On a side note... Get tested for food allergies.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Spiritual Inquietudes (Post #3)

"There is no one, who at some point in his or her life has not felt an impulse, a strange disquietude. Unfortunately, anything from the personality, however stupid it may seem, is sufficient to reduce to cosmic dust that which, in the silence of the night, disturbs us for a moment." - Samael Aun Weor

Just remember that physical sensations are not necessarily indicators of Spirituality, as they are of the personality. Not that the personality doesn't have it's place in Man's overall Spiritual constitution. It is just that one's person is only a small fraction of one's complete Being.

edit on 19-11-2010 by Tamahu because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It is interesting that you describe the energy as writhing and burning.

I'm reminded of the Conjuration of the Four:

Writhing serpent, crawl at my feet, or be tortured by the sacred fire and give way before the perfumes that I burn in it!

Are you aware of the technique(s) of Sexual - Transmutation?

edit on 19-11-2010 by Tamahu because: edited link

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
How do you meditate?

Void? White light? Do you meditate on your chakras?

I feel a strong tingling (everywhere, and in my heart) very often, but have only felt a 'burning' once - it was similar to heart burn and I was a bit worried that it was an impure thing, so I encased myself in white light and then stopped my meditation.

However, I've also felt a 'pulling' from my body many times - but this is usually induced by me, as it involves activation of all chakras and then meditation on the spot just above and outside of my head. I usually find that the sensation can be increased 10x by going back and focusing on my heart chakra a bit longer, as it seems to be my weakest of energies.

Perhaps try to channel that pulling sensation from your heart up towards your throat chakra, you should feel a heavy lump there - leave it for a bit, and then slowly move the energy to the lower back of your skull and on up to your 3e/crown. I love this part, as this is usually when my body is engulfed in extraordinary bliss.

Furthermore, the heart chakra is correlated with Love, humanity, community, and earthly manifestation. Are you lacking in any of these things? Is there anything in your past or present that may be lurking darkly in your heart? Think of relationships, growth, monetary, social, and self-fulfillment.

Just a few things - I hope at least one of them strikes something within you. I know when I do my reading, it's good to read as much as possible - as your naturally able to filter through the useless and usable.
edit on 19-11-2010 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

I void meditate and i am very loving i concentrate on my heart chakra alot just becuase i love to love everything but i have been doing heart space meditations to move into the heart instead of the mind so its quite nice the feeling i get from that

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

The use of recycling sexual energy chakra back into the body for energy?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I have had a lot of problems with aching in my chest and the last time this was happening to me was during an emotional period. Nothing bad was happening to me at the time, I was just feeling strange emotions. I was doing some searching if you will and kind of letting my emotions guide me and be lead where ever the energy I was feeling wanted to guide me,... to identify it, to figure out where it was coming from.

What I didn't realize is that energy (and has apparently happened a lot before) from my heart chakra was kind of running out like a water faucet that somebody forgets to turn off. I was trying to sort of give something of myself to see where it lead me and it was being spilled out and wasted...as opposed to having a use for that energy as you would fill a bucket up with water and then whoever is using that water respects the energy enough to close the spigot. I was looking for closure in an external source and sort of left the spigot open to let the energy run freely... and no one cared to closed it.

It began to ache, but then something occurred to me. I don't know if I just lucked up and had a realization or if what I thought was guiding me helped me to realize that I needed to reign in that energy back to me, to keep it for a better use because I was wasting it. I tried struggling with my mentality to make myself stop wanting to search and outpour that particular energy in my searches... but I couldn't. it was almost as painful mentally and i was mentally fatigued as well. I could not mentally turn it off and I don't know if this is because I did not have enough control in my mental energies or if it was because the energy was not "mental" in origin that started it all... or perhaps I did turn it off mentally by learning how to turn it off via physical sensation and it just took a little while to realize it... a few days perhaps.

It hurt and I was crying a lot around that time whereas I had been feeling very much on the upswing of anxiousness and really great when it all started.
again, I tried to rationalization where the problem was at but it seemed too hard so I had to control it by physical sensation... literally pulling in my energy there and keeping it. Then the mental part worked itself out in time because physically I felt better. Pain of an emotional origin often manifests physically. I learned quick and I did not dwell. I believe if I had not realized that reigning in that energy could be a conscious effort, it would have dragged out longer. The pain, it would have taken more of a toll.

I guess you have to be very careful where you put your energies. I find the whole thing kind of karmic because there was someone else who may have been directing slight energies my way... my ex and I was deflecting them but did so because his energies seemed less than genuine or began to feel premature. I don't want to go into that but after it was all said I done, I know I cried, I know I worried and I tried for his sake but he is just not ready to understand me and all that stuff like that... to sense things... and I had to adjust how I spent my energies, which i still need to work on... but I know I am getting there. things are getting better. BALANCE!

I learned that I had been releasing too much of that type of energy all my life and that it could possibly be damaging me. It's probably always going to happen to some degree to everyone and is a part of life whether you notice it or not...whether you feel it or compartmentalize it or defer it or can simply endure it all numbly. I also tend to feel a lot of positive energy there at other times and this is the upswing of great anticipation that could harm you if you are not careful. I think what people are feeling when they feel tingling and warmth is that upswing. You are beginning to send out energy because something has inspired you and filled you up with energy that you will tend to share like a reflex, but some people just dump it out and lose it. *Raises hand* If you lose too much and are not sent energy back, you will be left drained.

Of my chakras it seems to be very active. Sometimes I feel it a lot, sometimes it goes numb, sometimes it aches... releasing it a lot, trying to lock it down a lot when completely forced to... but I never actually, I dunno...THOUGHT about it or noticed what I was doing. It was more of a reflex than a conscious effort. My subconscious would try to control it I guess because I was less able to. I think I am still learning.

After it hit me to make it a conscious effort, I felt a difference immediately. I was simply losing my energy there and didn't realize it. it was draining me. I think I am easy prey for psychic vampires and I need to watch that #! I let people get to me too much.... and anyone who has any idea that you are outpouring a certain energy in their direction and laps it up like milk and does not help you contain it... or doesn't conduct themselves better to encourage those around them to not expound their energies to them like lavishing them with rose petals is a psychic vampire... whether they know it or not. whether they have the conscience to admit it or not.

I have done it to people and I have acknowledged it. I try to not let others outpour to me that way if I do not intend to help them learn how to be frugal with the energy they are directing to me or reciprocate it back to them.

I'm not joking, I seriously think it can make you sick to outpour that energy that way... especially long term. It can gradually and insidiously drain you.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

It is interesting that you describe the energy as writhing and burning.

I'm reminded of the Conjuration of the Four:

Writhing serpent, crawl at my feet, or be tortured by the sacred fire and give way before the perfumes that I burn in it!

Are you aware of the technique(s) of Sexual - Transmutation?

edit on 19-11-2010 by Tamahu because: edited link

ahhhh!

Sexual energy without heart chakra energy is just a #ing drag!

Together...That's special # right there.

unfortunately it's often one without the other.

edit on 20-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineTeacher

Well, I wouldn't necessarily use the term "recycling". Better to say sublimation or Transmutation. In fact, the word Tantra means "Continuum". With the practice of Tantra (whether we can currently practice Karmamudra or not) we keep the Bodhichitta or Sexual Energy inside of our bodies, as to form a Continuum in order to fuel the Chakras and awaken the Consciousness.

reply to post by ChaosMagician

Samael Aun Weor wrote that if one practices Sexual Magic only to enjoy the physical sensations, then only the lower chakras will be put into activity. To benefit All Sentient Beings, we have to sublimate our Sexual Energy to the Heart chakra; where the energy moves through our lower chakras to our higher chakras first, and then descends (which is different than falling) from there to our Throat chakra (which it had moved through once already), and then finally to our Heart. At least this is one visualization for a specific Pranayama practice.

Bodhicitta (Awakened Nature of Mind), on one level, refers to the semen and sexual energy; and on another level refers to the wish to attain Enlightenment for the sake of All Sentient Beings.

Outer meaning: The motivation to attain Illumination for the sake of All Sentient Beings.

Inner meaning: The Realization of Emptiness, the Illuminating Void.

Secret meaning: Thigle, Bindu, or Jasmine Flower Drops.

For there to be complete Bodhicitta, we must have all Three.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

i just have to say WOW and thank you it seems by your kind sharing i now understand what Ive been doing all these years i don't think ill ever forget you truly thank you!!!!!!!!!
Ive always felt very drained after this sensation dies down like a depleted battery and i could never figure out what i was doing that would make me so tired even on a day where i did nothing physical and the energy always made me feel like i was radiating pure love but never made the connection, your the best ChaosMagician!
edit on 11/20/2010 by DivineTeacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineTeacher

i just have to say WOW and thank you it seems by your kind sharing i now understand what Ive been doing all these years i don't think ill ever forget you truly thank you!!!!!!!!!
Ive always felt very drained after this sensation dies down like a depleted battery and i could never figure out what i was doing that would make me so tired even on a day where i did nothing physical and the energy always made me feel like i was radiating pure love but never made the connection, your the best ChaosMagician!
edit on 11/20/2010 by DivineTeacher because: (no reason given)

Well, I'm not sure if you are serious or picking on my simple way of putting things but You're welcome... I think?

I'm not sure how other people feel. Maybe they don't have these issues as much but I know I have seen some strange energies in others. I have seen people try to compensate for losing heart chakra energy in malicious ways. They sometimes seem to turn to negative mental energies or a lot of negative sexual energy to absorb energy from others to compensate for their loss. Some people seem to block their energies (especially that one) and it causes an imbalance.

And then I'm not sure if some others easily feel these things and are able to guard their energies when they are at risk of losing them. Some seem to know that this energy can be both cultivated and released but that it's not energy to be simply wasted carelessly. Perhaps it's just second nature to some. As for me, after being wasteful for most of my life I had to begin making it a conscious thought and when I feel I am losing, I have to envision literally/physically reigning in what's mine that I have left, keeping it and wrapping myself in my own protection to... I dunno... stabilize it/ let it regrow?... as though I am wrapping myself in a warm protective blanket. Maybe it also helps to do this when you are on the upswing and wanting to release some of that energy when you feel it growing, but being careful, cautious and then wrapping it back up... like your favorite confection that you just HAVE to let others taste but must protect it from the elements and spoiling.
I think it gets easier and will remain more pure as opposed to letting negative energies of other forms grow in you like some people do to sponge up external positive ones from others (like thinking of how to steal someone else's)... and is better than blocking it altogether.(not even trying so as to not make a mess and starving)
It will give a better sense of how to cultivate it in others when you do share/release... Some will give back and some will not... but it's good to be aware of your own and how it seems to swell up and where you should direct it and how much and what kind of energy you want to give off to whom and when to protect it.

ok, now I think I'm just rambling on and on. i guess i am just begging for people to laugh at my simplicity.

...And that is very interesting Tamahu. I don't read much on these things unfortunately... or writers or history of it... perhaps I should start. I guess sometimes I have a hard time envisioning something until I literally "feel" the lesson... but it's not like I haven't been accidentally doing this most of my life, so I don't know why all of the sudden it seemed to make sense. Sometimes I guess I just don't understand the words but after recognizing them in other ways, they make sense. Maybe my instincts kicked in or maybe the notion fell upon me from an unknown source. I'm pretty curious about all the things I have been thinking about lately and where these ideas have come from... the ones i can't explain. A lot of interesting things have come across.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I assure you Chaos its sincere i tried what you said and it worked for me so i was just thanking ya

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineTeacher

I assure you Chaos its sincere i tried what you said and it worked for me so i was just thanking ya

Ah, well...glad I could help.

top topics

join