It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. vs. USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have been here only a couple years, but have studied law most of my life. I have, like others, been distracted by various things and have not payed attention like I should have. But what gets me is the way people throw around the term "U.S.". I do not and never have lived in the U.S. I live in Minnesota, a republic. It is a sovereign country in relation to the "federal" United States. See this is where people get it wrong and most often times go to jail by their own consent and ignorance.

Each State has it's own legislature and governor (read president). Yes, the governor of your "State" is your president of your republic. The "U.S' is a corporation, that has been proven. In the federal code there are approximately 450 definitions for the "U.S." and none of them that I have seen, include the 50 union States. There is also alleged to be 5 diffferent Constitutions for the U.S. and the U.S.A.

The 50 union States make up what is knpown as "America". By consenting to be a U.S. citizen and NOT and American Citizen, capital "C" is imperative, you wave any and all sovereign rights you may have had. So I will never claim to be a U.S. citizen nor will I support or bow to the U.S. government. I am not a part of the corporate fiction. Nor am I a party to it in any way. I no longer use a zip code, nor do I have a last name, only a family name. It is only when all of us take it upon ourselves to set the record straight, that there will be any change.

To all government agencies......Prove up your claim or cease and desisit under the color of law against the sovereign in the party... ME. Show me how you derive jurisdiction. God/Nature created man and then man created government to SERVE him. Simple really.

Expressio unius est exclusio alterius; A maxim of statutory interpretation meaning that the expression of one thing is the exclusion of another. Burgin v. Forbes, 293 Ky. 456, 169 S.W.2d 321, 325; Newblock v. Bowles, 170 Okl. 487, 40 P.2d 1097, 1100. Mention of one thing implies exclusion of another. When certain persons or things are specified in a law, contract, or will, an intention to exclude all others from its operation may be inferred. Under this maxim, if statute specifies one exception to a general rule or assumes to specify the effects of a certain provision, other exceptions or effects are excluded. Black’s Law Dictionary 5th Edition (emphasis mine)

Inclusio unius est exclusio alterius; /inklũwzh(iy)ow yanáyəs ést əksklũwzh(iy)ow oltíriyəs/. The inclusion of one is the exclusion of another. The certain designation of one person is an absolute exclusion of all others. Burgin v. Forbes, 293 Ky. 456, 169 S.W.2d 321, 325. Black’s Law Dictionary 5th Edition (emphasis mine)

When, in any law or statute code or regulation, a reference is made to a “person” it is the exclusion of Natural and sovereign persons or people. This has been held to be truth and fact in all cases.

The general rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law, is in reality no law, but is wholly void and ineffective for any purpose, since its unconstitutionality dates from the time of its enactment... In legal contemplation, it is as inoperative as if it had never been passed... Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principles follow that it imposes no duties, confers no right, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection and justifies no acts performed under it... A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one. An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing law. Indeed insofar as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the land, (the Constitution DWF) it is superseded thereby. No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it." Bonnett v. Vallier, 116 N.W. 885, 136 Wis. 193 (1908); NORTON v. SHELBY COUNTY, 118 U.S. 425 (1886) (emphasis mine)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just so we are clear too, all States and cities are incorporated, sure there are a few that aren't and guess what........they have no police force, which is actually a security force. ALL police officers are security guards for the corporation, and because these States and cities receive federal funding........they fall under federal jurisdiction.

And this is why you pay federal income taxes, because through constructive fraud, the State has sold you out yet again. The birth certificate is the first sale of you, then you continually claim, through no fault of your own but ignorance, that you are a U.S. citizen. It is everywhere. Just watch when you sign up for something, there is no USA in the "country" box to check, and the U.S. is the only option, so guess what we do.....yup, concede again. It is all about control and we should have it ourselves. Be responsible and be vigilant and stop this insanity.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Based upon the research I've done, it's about whether you claim to be a 14th amendment citizen...of which I don't claim to be.

Regardless of what you wish to be and/or claim it boils down to a very simple fact. There are men with guns who will do as they are told and will trample any semblance of rights you may claim. It really is as simple as that.

There is no Justice system in the current US corporation. However, there is a JustUs system. Welcome to the world our FF were faced with.

I've picked out my plot. The time will come that we water the tree of liberty. Aim for center of mass and pray.

We may not make it but if our children have a better place to live, the sacrifice is well worth it.
edit on 18-11-2010 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The 50 union States make up what is knpown as "America."

"America" is a continent- not a country. We live in the United States 'of' America. There is no country named "America."

Countries that make up North America:

Antigua and Barbuda
The Bahamas
Barbados
Canada
Costa Rica
Cuba
Dominica
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Greenland (Kalaallit Nunaat)
Grenada
Guatemala
Haiti
Honduras
Jamaica
Mexico
Nicaragua
Panama
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
United States of America

Countries of Central America:
Belize
Costa Rica
El Salvador
Guatemala
Honduras
Nicaragua
Panama

Countries of South America:

Argentina
Bolivia
Brazil
Chile
Colombia
Ecuador
Guyana
Paraguay
Peru
Suriname
Uruguay
Venezuela

I am a citizen of the United States; most recently, New York.
edit on 18-11-2010 by StinkFist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Hate to tell you this, but the state sovereignty idea was violently suppressed in the 1860s, the decade when republic transitioned to empire. You are left with mere legal-sounding words, which are meaningless when might makes right.

It's a damn shame the rebels thought it was okay to own people. Were it not for that (and assuming they still felt the need to secede), they would have easily secured international sympathy, followed by independence and the legitimization of true federalism and state sovereignty.

The American Civil War was one hell of a Catch-22.

edit on 18-11-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yeah that's great. Why don't we just dismantle the United States for good? Like we have nothing better to do?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened
reply to post by daddio

Hate to tell you this, but the state sovereignty idea was violently suppressed in the 1860s, the decade when republic transitioned to empire. You are left with mere legal-sounding words, which are meaningless when might makes right.

It's a damn shame the rebels thought it was okay to own people. Were it not for that (and assuming they still felt the need to secede), they would have easily secured international sympathy, followed by independence and the legitimization of true federalism and state sovereignty.

The American Civil War was one hell of a Catch-22.

edit on 18-11-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

As I've stated, there are men with guns willing to put their life/liberty on the line to circumvent mine. Should the situation arise that it is them against me, I will have no choice but to defend my position.

They will be under the false impression that their crappy body armor will protect them. They will be wrong.

If those of their ilk think my Harley is a toy they will capture as an ill gotten gain, that is certainly their choice. I'm guessing the aftermath of their choice will make them think twice about doing it again.

I don't want to live forever and do get a kick out of seeing overconfident pricks catch a bolt in their chest. HELLO BOYS.....there's a reason my body armor is level IV...and yours is level III. My bolts will slice through your kevlar like it's a pair of jeans. Yours will bounce off my plates.

Let's get it on!

Then again we could all play chess assuming we aren't raided by the cops for doing so.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
very informative thread...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Love your posts, and yes, I am well armed. I have filed my UCC-1 and reclaimed the strawman. It is important to do this as it lets TPTB know that YOU know what is going on and not to mess with you or they will get the short end of a big stick. There still is State sovereignty as YOU are the State. So that whole thing about the 1860's is bull. See, if we were to all stand up for ourselves and unite and tell these Elitist idiots that it ain't worth their time any more and to go away or we will put them away, then this BS would stop. If more people know how to speak the magick language, and yes I spelled that right, just ask a Mason, then we could stop this insanity. I do hope there is a better world a comin for the youth, if their brains aren't fried from the I-pod and the like.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkFist

The 50 union States make up what is knpown as "America."

"America" is a continent- not a country. We live in the United States 'of' America. There is no country named "America."

Countries that make up North America:

Antigua and Barbuda
The Bahamas
Barbados
Canada
Costa Rica
Cuba
Dominica
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Greenland (Kalaallit Nunaat)
Grenada
Guatemala
Haiti
Honduras
Jamaica
Mexico
Nicaragua
Panama
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
United States of America

Countries of Central America:
Belize
Costa Rica
El Salvador
Guatemala
Honduras
Nicaragua
Panama

Countries of South America:

Argentina
Bolivia
Brazil
Chile
Colombia
Ecuador
Guyana
Paraguay
Peru
Suriname
Uruguay
Venezuela

I am a citizen of the United States; most recently, New York.
edit on 18-11-2010 by StinkFist because: (no reason given)

Mexico and others you listed are part of central america, and you get my drift I would suppose, but maybe not. Are we not Americans? Sure the correct way to read the notation of what this country IS supposed to be termed, is "these 50 united states of America".

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There is no such thing as America.

An no such thing as an American Citizen.

Everyone falls under the category of U.S. Citizen...except the small few who know what an American National is or is apart of the Republic of your state, example: I am apart of the California Republic.

..the U.S. is corporate, check my links, it gives the exact book and paragraph where to find it. Not to mention the definition you're looking for.

Yup, the Idea of America, was just a distraction.

Technically we are all lucky since the system didn't collapse completely like recently in Ukraine a few years ago where 20 million people or so starved to death. Or the collapse like in Greece, or any of the recent countries to start collapsing. The Euro Union recently is being bailed out for the most yet, its on ATS already.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
There is no such thing as America.

An no such thing as an American Citizen.

Everyone falls under the category of U.S. Citizen...except the small few who know what an American National is or is apart of the Republic of your state, example: I am apart of the California Republic.

..the U.S. is corporate, check my links, it gives the exact book and paragraph where to find it. Not to mention the definition you're looking for.

Yup, the Idea of America, was just a distraction.

Technically we are all lucky since the system didn't collapse completely like recently in Ukraine a few years ago where 20 million people or so starved to death. Or the collapse like in Greece, or any of the recent countries to start collapsing. The Euro Union recently is being bailed out for the most yet, its on ATS already.

American national is the same as American. We are flesh and blood living souls, human beings and NOT persons under the definition in law dictionaries. Your name in all capital letters is the corporate fiction that TPTB use to take control of those who do not know. Filing the UCC-1 seperates the flesh and blood living soul from the corporate fiction and gives the human, the real you, control of the corporate fiction by filing the "power of attorney in fact". Thisd removes the power of attorney that the "governments" had because of your birth certificate. I will post more info later. But knowing the magic language keeps you out of the governments control. Gun or no guns. Armed men do not scare me one bit. I will sacrifice myself to get the word out and to educate. Others who know should do the same.

new topics

top topics

join