It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Singapore - LATEST video footage 14 nov 10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Just copy and pasted the title from youtube.

excuse the cheesy music.

I wanted to share these because they are quite interesting. I wanted to see other users opinions on these.

Doesn't look like chinese lanterns, aircrafts, or skydivers. Just want good opinions to see if anyone knows what these could be.

Any opinions?

Thanks...

Pred...
edit on 18-11-2010 by predator0187 because: None of your business...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Personally, I cannot take this video seriously.

It just screams manufactured to me. And it's not even something extreme to try and pass, so this isn't a simple CGI yelling reply because it appears to good to be true - it just appears really fake.

Why do the camera tilting to the side, losing the view of the sky? Why have the date superimposed on the footage - that was not camera data. The music I could ignore, but it all ties in with someone trying something out.

Having said that, the 'ufo' itself, if the footage is real, is still just the usual 'could be anything' report which does pretty much nothing for the argument. Well, it adds to the dot-reports I guess..

Either way, cheers for posting !!

edit -

heres one of his other ones... not as cheesy... perhaps he is seeing something... ???

edit on 18/11/2010 by badw0lf because: different video.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hmmm...I think it's all about the perspective. Is it perhaps something attached to the building we see directly below the lights? Something raised above the building with some flashing lights attached to it? Don't get me wrong, I love a good UFO vid, but something doesn't look right.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

That's an interesting one as well. The top left one moves independently of the other two, and the other two appear to blink in different successions. Interesting indeed.

Thanks for the secong video buddy.

Could they be stars? Doesn't look like it to me but I'm no expert.

Pred...
edit on 18-11-2010 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Looks like I'm a thread killer. I don't wanna be.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OlympusMons
Hmmm...I think it's all about the perspective. Is it perhaps something attached to the building we see directly below the lights? Something raised above the building with some flashing lights attached to it? Don't get me wrong, I love a good UFO vid, but something doesn't look right.

I thought so too but bad wolf's video is from the same guy with different lights.

I know they are lights in the sky but it's unidentified in my book, for now anyways.

Thanks for the response.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Yeah, I'm rethinking that whole 'perspective' thing after seeing the vid from badw0lf. Still, my notion is plausible. Perspective is a tricky B*tch and can certainly trick your brain into thinking something is further away, or closer, if that's the case.
Not sure about the above two vids. Still looking.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OlympusMons

Yeah, I'm rethinking that whole 'perspective' thing after seeing the vid from badw0lf. Still, my notion is plausible. Perspective is a tricky B*tch and can certainly trick your brain into thinking something is further away, or closer, if that's the case.
Not sure about the above two vids. Still looking.

No, I'm not to sure either, they are tricky one for sure.

I get the whole perspective thing, I just think it appears as if they are in the sky.

Just my opinion, but I have an open mind.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
He or she certainly gets the award for the most annoying video, stupid music, ridiculous camera angles serving no purpose but to annoy the viewer and a few blinking dots in the sky that may or may not be even there.

A masterclass in how to get your video binned before people can be bothered to rate it.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I doubt they are stars.. However I was hearing twinkle twinkle in my mind..
no, I'm sure it is something, but what it is, I am not sure of... certainly not - imo - faked on reconsideration.

time will tell !!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Here's another ufo photo at:- www.coasttocoastam.com...
I am sorry ,I am not able to put the photo here.Maybe one of you can .

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I just wanna say thank you all for posting and saving me the time
of watching yet another poor example of a UFO.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I just want to thank you for posting a useless statement in a thread that you don't approve of.

It was a question of if it could be explained, I did not state that the aliens were here.

Calm down, relax, you'll live longer...

Pred...

top topics

join