It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive Report: Evidence of Iran Nuclear Weapons Program May Be Fraudulent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Exclusive Report: Evidence of Iran Nuclear Weapons Program May Be Fraudulent

www.globalresearch.ca

Since 2007, the International Atomic Energy Agency - with the support of the United States, Israel and European allies UK, France and Germany - has been demanding that Iran explain a set of purported internal documents portraying a covert Iranian military program of research and development of nuclear weapons. The "laptop documents," supposedly obtained from a stolen Iranian computer by an unknown source and given to US intelligence in 2004
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The whole BS Iranian nuclear weapon activities US and its proxy states + allies have been using against Iran, to justify an economic warfare and justify a future military action, is based on a laptop which was supposedly stolen and has unknown source.

WOW..

No wonder why no one uses such a vague evidence as evidence, because they know how vague it is.

That position is based on the premise that the intelligence documents that Iran has been asked to explain are genuine. The evidence now available, however, indicates that they are fabrications.

WOW..

Who is gonna eat this?

Thoughts?

oz

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The American people?
May I point out the very reason for attacking Iraq...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'm sure Iran has purchased, by now, Nuclear Weapons from NK or some break-away USSR state...
They don't have the balls to launch it or even hand it off to Hezzbollah. Useless.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I'm sure Iran has purchased, by now, Nuclear Weapons from NK or some break-away USSR state...
They don't have the balls to launch it or even hand it off to Hezzbollah. Useless.

The age of nuclear weapons is over, there is no point having one.

Second line.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

If you have but one nuke that doesn't have International range via missile... It's not like you can launch it.
And without any kind of advanced guidance system or radar shielding... The missile would be wasted anyway.
No point launching in the general direction and go "Ha! I have nukes, look at me!"
That is asking for a raping by every super power.

Nuclear weapons WERE designed as a First Strike weapon, but now since every man and his dog has one... They are a defensive weapon of M.A.D.
Everyone that has them know that once it comes down to it... Everyone that does have International launch capabilities, will launch. Only to ensure that those that attack them, will die the same way.
Pure and simple.

Pre-emptive strikes now usually require the personal touches of a covert ground force.

Make no mistake, if Iran has a nuke, they will use it ONLY when they believe they NEED to.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wowee. Again......

Thank God, this time the info has been made public before they attack.

How much more proof is needed that these governments are run by psychopaths? The total disregard for human life of those involved - both US lives and lives in other countries is sickening. The reason for wanting to invade Iran has nothing to do with nukes - and much to do with Israel.

This can be added to Bush's list of crimes.

This insanity has to stop.

edit on 18-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

That's nothing to the number of undeclared nukes which Israel has. How about Israel declares its nukes and submits them to international scrutiny?

link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Well after the fifty thousand times Isreael and the US have threatened to wipe them of the map, and all the proven lies they have told, if it was you what would you do?
Harper up that bar of soap on the floor, or stand up like a man?

edit on 18-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

link   

Second line. [
At the same time the agenda is being unraveled. There is no moral point . The political one is a pipeline that needs to get more fossil fuel and add to the carbon tax, which pays for it .
TPTB still think controlling oil is going to save us. Nothing is further from the truth.
The technology they hoard could make a good life with freedom for everyone, but there are a lot in the hum and ahh that have no clue as to how far they have been duped.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Crazy people do crazy things and I am not just talking about iran.

Fanatic jews running israel may lose patience of being called nasty things...and sooner...or later.....

Someone is going to LAUNCH!

Its best for people to put religion second and learn to co-exist----OR-----

the illuminatti depopulation agenda kicks in and billions die.

It may come as a suprise to all that all three world wars been planned at least a century ago.
edit on 18-11-2010 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You can expect the MSM to bury or ignore this story entirely.

People are much more interested in Naked body scanner stories and the Royal wedding than they are in learning the facts behind what is leading us into another stupid war.

Thanks for bringing this story to light Oozy. S&F

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Second line.

As long as there are nuclear weapons, the world will be under threat of nuclear war. We still live in a MAD world, and countries developing new generations of nuclear weapons while dropping treaties and ignoring disarmament are only fueling the fire.

new topics

top topics

join