It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body-Scans turning up on-line! And they said it cant happen here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
www.wired.com...-20730

Got Junk? This is only the start...they can save and show anything...literally. Nothing is ever really removed. If it can be scanned? It can be cut, pasted, copied, forwarded, and mailed.....So, smile!

Follow link.
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: Addition

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Different agencies involved. Different buildings. Different reasons. Different circumstances.

Same potential liability, though, for the breach of rules is likely, whenever it occurs. Prosecutions should follow, and soon and harshly. Period.

Oh, and I think there are at least two other threads already, based on this same story about the U.S. Marshalls' body scanner photos online.....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

i feel i should tell you this is not the real x-ray, my gF sis works in the air line ind, she has showed us the real deal, the only concern she has is the radiation from the x-ray. and if any one goes to abc they can see the X-ray pic's.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Is it my poor vision ??? I see nothing incriminating in any of the pictures??? I was expecting some tatas and kitties but heck.....LOL

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There are quite a few scans showing up online. These are all examples from the TSA, but it should be a basis for what we'll be seeing a lot of in the future. I give it a month before some Scan Technician sells the pics to a celebrity's scan to TMZ.

Scan 1

Scan 2

Scan 3

Scan 4

edit on 18-11-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Ummmmmm....did you LOOK at those scans??

Look again. And again. See anything? (No, NOT where the dirty mind goes....)

See the weapons?? Do you think these are actual "leaked" scans of every-day passengers at the airport?

Or...maybe, just MAYBE, examples used for TRAINING???? Of people that knew their images would be seen, by thousands of people!
edit on 18 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yeah.... that's why I said "TSA examples". Just showing the difference between what the OP posted and what the TSA is posting. Simmer down before you burst a blood vessel in your brain.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
One of those is a hoax one. (the last)

One of them I've seent he guy they used, and the body scan image has been modified to make him look more menacing. The scan is wider than he his, making the scan look beefier and more menacing.

I've also seen the same scan in different places where one is FAR more revealing when it was originally put out to later. Same image, doctored to show less junk.

Stuff like that makes me not very willing to trust them.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
First of all~

Those scanners apparently do not show anything!

People are worried about such images being "leaked"?

For one, , I honestly do not care who sees me nude... lol
For 2~ You couldnt make out a body part in these images if you wanted to.

Now, I do not agree with , or like these intrusions into our lives...
and will fly as least as possible to avoid it.. lol

But seriously..
these show nothing....

and if anyone has even the slightest power of observation...
These truly do not look like "everyday people"...

as weedwhacker said...

It feels like images taken during tests.
Images to show the public what the scans look like, and what they provide.

( Whether they are real images from the scanners,
or the real scanners show much more, and these are just to pacify the public. who knows?)

I would be more concerned with what the scanners do to ones body..
Not who could "see my junk"

Really though,
these look like test images done in test runs of the scanner.

Not like images taken of unsuspecting everyday folks who are trying to 'sneak things in'.

Go ahead, TOUCH MY JUNK, LOOK AT MY JUNK...
I dont care! Really!
Whatever gets ya through the day! lol

Just dont mess with my DNA!! lmao

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
There are quite a few scans showing up online. These are all examples from the TSA, but it should be a basis for what we'll be seeing a lot of in the future. I give it a month before some Scan Technician sells the pics to a celebrity's scan to TMZ.

Scan 1

Scan 2

Scan 3

Scan 4

I apologize ahead of time for saying this but your scan #3 has some fine fine thighs and calves! Any man with bigger thighs than mine gets bonus points!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I agree with the lady that works with the TSA.

Privacy is a minor concern compared to the potential dangers related to exposure to abnormal radiation levels.

People who travel all the time would be getting multiple doses in short periods.

It just seems really dangerous.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I've said it once and I'll say it again. Hire doctors/radiologist to do all the xray screenings and pat downs and call THAT Obama Care. lol They'd do all the usual stuff, ya know ck for tumors or growths on "x-rays", get your annual breast exam done during the patdown, maybe the "turn your head and cough" during the mens crotch groping. Now THAT is some good time management instead of endless hours wandering in and out of the airport lounge! heehee JK of course.

Just thought of another one... With millions flying and getting their physicals at the same time, a person going to an actual doctors office wouldn't have to worry about crowding and waiting for and hour or more.... in their underwear... sitting on butcher paper looking like a slab of meat then being treated like a slab of meat, literally, by the doctor. Checking out the fat content, muscle mass, good coloring, etc.

um ok I'll stop now
edit on 19-11-2010 by Bachrk because: Being stupid

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
www.wired.com...-20730

Got Junk? This is only the start...they can save and show anything...literally. Nothing is ever really removed. If it can be scanned? It can be cut, pasted, copied, forwarded, and mailed.....So, smile!

It looks like someone took some [fuzzy] pictures of the screening area and then used microsoft paint to cobble together something that resembles an "official" screenshot...

Look how quickly people have jumped to "See look, they don't reveal anything!" When every other verifiable image from the scanners is way more clear than these.

Idiots

top topics

join