It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are The UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Since Roswell there's a number of UFO crash speculation, even some interesting images and footage. I'm curious as to why with technology where it is (almost everyone has a camera of some type), no one can produce some major convincing proof of these stories?

Perhaps I have failed to locate something that will persuade me, but I think it odd that there is limited amount of evidence (a lot of which is faked)...

I believe there's something to it all, just can't believe that no one at this point in history has witnessed such a crash and called the media before the government...

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You mean unidentified flying objects or aliens? thousands of unidentified craft are seen each day, most are miltary aircraft and black projects or just normal objects mistaken for other things. If you are refering to aliens, then i don't know where they are. I haven't seen evidence to suggest that we highly intelligent life somewhere in space or working alone side our governments.
Rosewell is interesting, i don't have an explanation for it. I've seen the pictures that can't be explain, but the alien autopsy is a fake. Even though people claimed to have seen aliens, but they could have been easily mistaken due to the burnt bodies being badly damage.
But you must remember, a race that travels through space has to be highly intelligent so that its possible to travel from time and space.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I should have clarified my thoughts, I meant the unexplained instances - I'm realistic in accepting resonable explanations...it just seems there would be much more evidence of the unexplained type to support the alien thing...

I'm sure there's something out there...but here yet? Not sure, just seems like a ton of hype on the alien side with little substance.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Im not quite understanding you, you want to know why there isnt MUCH MORE evidence for unexplained things?...

That would be why they are unexplained, there isnt MUCH MORE evidence.... otherwise it'd be explained =p

new topics

top topics

join