It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Food that isn't - Boston Market

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I've been wondering this lately....why does all fast food have to be so bad for you? It's always either hamburgers, pizza, or tacos (or subs...which aren't really bad, but just limited choices).

Don't know if you have them in your area, but Boston Market seems to have it figured out. Why aren't there more places offering "fast" food that is also like an actual cooked meal? Meatloaf, chicken, pot pie, veggies, mashed potatoes, soups, etc.

I'm just surprised we haven't seen more "fast food" places use this idea... Do other areas have something similar, by a different chain name?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
That is one of those million dollar ideas gaz. You may have just found your calling!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Panda Express, Subway, Jimboys, Fat Burger, and countless other's with authentic food.
Yes I said it!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yeah, but you can't get 50 chicken mcnuggets for $9.99 at Boston Market.

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Do you know where I can 50 chicken nuggets for that price? Mcdonalds only goes up to 30. Wendy's! OMG!! I need to go to wemdy's

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Panda Express, Subway, Jimboys, Fat Burger, and countless other's with authentic food.
Yes I said it!

Panda Express? - I can usually eat Chinese from anywhere, but this place's food always seemed cold and inedible to me... Maybe it's just those in my area, I don't know.... Right idea, but bad execution...

Subway - I mentioned subs...more of a lunch thing than dinner though.

Fat Burger - just that...more burgers and fries, just more expensive

Never heard of Jimboys, will have to look at that one...

By fast food, I mean in and out too..(i.e. ready made). Sub places aren't usually so quick, especially during a lunch hour.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I agree with you on Panda express. The chow mein is just weird tasting. Jimboys is a local Mexican restaurant franchise in California and Nevada. A lot their food is good and I do enjoy the vegetarian burrito.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

We have something similar, it seems...called Chipotle Grill. But, still a lot of fat and carbs...but it's all "hippy-friendly" stuff, like grain-fed beef, no hormones, and all that other warm and fuzzy stuff...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

We have one of those next to the Mcdonalds. Starbucks had a store next door that closed down in one day. I recall buying one my hippy CD's there. Me and my friends had a good time.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Chiptole...

it's okay, but when you want something a lil more uber;

www.freebirds.com...

however;

At Boston Market I like to just get a place of all the sides, their Cream spinach ist kriegalicious

new topics

top topics

join