It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancing Israelis and Laser Painting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is a simple question for somebody who is familiar with New York. I do not want to discuss if this is what happened or not, I am just looking to get my questions answered, please respect that.

According to this clip a pulse laser to paint the tower was directed at it.

www.youtube.com...

The "dancing Israelis" were apprehented in New Jersey, they have been said to have been videotaping the disaster.

whatreallyhappened.com...

My question is, from where they were (somewhere in New Jersey), were they able to point a laser marker and paint the side of the building, as shown in the video above?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
for me it looks like a piece of paper from the other explosion..shining in the sun...

not like a laser

no idea what the other stuff is

just saw the "dancing israelis" well thats weird ..never heard of that before.. :O

edit on 18-11-2010 by angrydog because: add

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
for me it looks like a piece of paper from the other explosion..shining in the sun...

not like a laser

no idea what the other stuff is

Yeah I wasnt looking to talk about that, I was just curious if the Israelis who were on the roof filming the WTC would have been able to lasermark the side of the building, that the airplane struck.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

the "laser" seems like it would have to be in the air, pointing towards and slightly down.

i think the object in question is odd, and if the story behind the filming having to do with a specific lens being able to capture it, then I would feel compelled to agree it was a laser.. hard to say

eta, wait.. roof? i didnt hear they were on a roof.. i heard like a parking lot....
edit on 18-11-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Can somebody answer the question? Would somebody be able to point a camera or a laser designator at the side of the building that allegedly gets painted in the clip? In other words, is the side of the building that allegedly gets laser marked in the clip, facing New Jersey?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

the answer is easy... i was trying to relate it to your film..

obviously somone can paint an object with a laser.. military has had it for years... but in correlation with the video.. the "laser" appears to be angled down, as if it were pointed from a higher vantage point than the towers.
unless jersey had a building taller than wtc, then id be inclined to say no, that laser or whatever, probably wasnt pointed from the ground, but hard to say..

was that clear enough?

edit on 18-11-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I cant really tell if the laser is angeled down or not. Forget about the laser. Would it have been possible to videotape from New Jersey the side of the building that is allegedly being lasermarked in the youtube clip? Is the side of the building that is allegedly being lasermarked facing New Jersey, where the Israelis have been seen?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

That was no "laser". This has already been mentioned in quite a large number of other threads, if you take some time to search and read, you will see. Also, might want to research the realities of laser targeting systems....whoever made that YouTube video is just making it up, without understanding the details and technology.

(For instance...the lasers used in REAL targeting situations? Infra-red. Invisible to the naked Human eye).

That video? Debris, in the air. Not even near the building, most likely..but just in the camera frame, coincidentally superimposed on the building, in the far background.

United 175 was flown by the suicide hijackers. Period.

The "Israelis" story is another that has been embellished, and the original truth has been lost in the layers and layers of false "information" over the years.

When searching for the "laser" info on ATS, you will probably find the reality about that incident, too.

Keep in mind, when just Googling online: MOST of those types of "9/11 conspiracy" websites never, ever, ever. ever change what they've put up (their "info" that is mostly innuendo, speculation, and overall general crap).

They NEVER change it, even when it is proven beyond doubt to be false. They are running a huge con, and that is their game.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Can the side that is allegedly being lasermarked in the video be seen from new jersey. Is that side facing New Jersey? Thats really all I want to know. If you have a thread on ATS in mind that I should see, feel free to link to it.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

To know which side got hit, you'd have to go back and take a look at the diagrams of where each plane hit: The North Tower was hit in the north face, the South Tower was hit in the south face.

en.wikipedia.org...:World_Trade_Center_9-11_Attacks_Illustration_with_Vertical_Impact_Locations.svg

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
that video looks like its shot from new york/..

thought keep changing the question

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
that video looks like its shot from new york/..

thought keep changing the question

Well the video is shot from new york, the question ist, can the site that is allegedly been lasermarked in the video be seen from New Jersey, where the Israelis were?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You want the answer to be yes, so you could speculate it was the israelis, and I answered that it most likely wasnt... I don't have a map of where this video was in correlation to where the israelis were..

pointless question...

NO
NO
NO

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
You want the answer to be yes, so you could speculate it was the israelis, and I answered that it most likely wasnt... I don't have a map of where this video was in correlation to where the israelis were..

pointless question...

NO
NO
NO

I explicetely made a disclaimer. You dont have the question dont answer. I did not look into the "dancing israeli story" a whole lot, but I will because I am really curious to hear more about those mossad agents with no papers riding a van, that set off bomb dogs. And Id like to know more about the hand of Mossad and Israel in 911 .

Also I dont want to know where the Israelis were in relation to the video. I want to know if the side of the building that is allgedly being lasermarked in the video can be seen from New Jersey.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

dancing israelis

rense, dancing israelis

911myth

another

killtown, dancing israelis

last one

feel free to investigate further... I'm sure theres many many many more stories,

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

So they were indeed mossad agents. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm surprised you haven't been called an anti-semite yet. You're not going to get any straight answers from the Official Fairy Tale apologists. They'll do everything in their power to muddy the waters, poison the well and lead you down the path of complete garbage.

Reportedly, there were two sets of alleged Mossad agents arrested on 9/11 - one van was on Route 3, near the approach to the Lincoln Tunnel and one van on the George Washington Bridge. Of course, the disreputable, treasonous and controlled media quickly buried both stories, like they never happened. In addition, the disreputable, treasonous and controlled Government Officials (whose only allegiance is to Israel) let these suspects free to return to Israel. Get the picture? The reason why these stories were even reported in the first place was because the media thought these Israelis were Arabs.

The side of the first tower which was hit (northern side) does not directly face New Jersey. Although you can see the northern side of the tower, it is from an angle. The western side of both Towers face directly towards New Jersey. I don't think guided missiles need guys on the ground pointing lasers toward the potential targets.
edit on 18-11-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well the hand was too deep into the cookie jar to even try with the "lets just call him an antisemite" game.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Can the side that is allegedly being lasermarked in the video be seen from new jersey. Is that side facing New Jersey? Thats really all I want to know. If you have a thread on ATS in mind that I should see, feel free to link to it.

I live in New Jersey ...

Weehawken is WEST of WTC - (would know this if checked map) Side illuminated would be the WEST face
of buildings

AA11 came in from North not WEST

Problem is "dancing Iaraelis" didnt show up until after first tower hit.

United 175 came from South not WEST

By this time would have been considerable smoke and debris in air from burning North tower - lasers don't like
smoke or debris (its that line of sight thingy)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

imo....

whats in the video does appear to be either a laser dot, or a reflection of the sun off a moving object, perhaps the planes windows,

the dot of light does appear to jerk around just before impact which indicates it is not a reflection off the plane.

and the dot appears to be steady enough that whoever is in control of it could not be more then a few blocks away, so i think that rules out new jersey,

also, military laser painting tech uses lasers which are not visible to the naked eye, you need a infrared device to be able to see them. this camera phootage could not be displaying the same tech.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join