It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin...The Anti-Christ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Guys, guys, guys - you have this wrong. I am the second coming and plan to rebuild the Temple. I'm still working on the fire from sky deal, but I'm not sure if that's supposed to be literal or metaphorical (as in an awe-inspiring feat of unprecedented proportions). Hey, why do you think that book is so important - to guide your lives? No, it's to tell me how to be the best second coming I can be!

Satire aside:

The antichrist is not supposed to be someone disliked. I know more than a few people who want to point the finger at Obama - but, really, with as many people vehemently against that man as there are, to suggest he is the antichrist is ignorant. A quick stroll around the forums will show you that Palin and Pelosi fail that criteria.

The antichrist is supposed to be a false savior - and one that actually 'saves' us from something damning enough to unify the vast majority of the population. While some people will realize the identity of the antichrist - it will not be like on ATS where everyone and their brother is accused of being the antichrist. In truth - most of the people here on ATS will be singing praises (presuming ATS is in existence then, and that the "end times" are in fact ahead of us as opposed to behind us).

No politician around, that I am aware of, fits the criteria. If it is someone alive today - they are likely not yet known or recognized.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I love these searches for the Anti Christ in political figures. Every single major political figure seems to get the attachment of Anti Christ.

No, Sarah Palin is not the Anti Christ. Conservative Pop Icon, yes, but I don't think she is the Anti Christ. I couldn't imagine the Anti Christ being that dumb.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Agree with most postings...

There have been many "anti-christs" among us, as per St. John's words, however, the true Antichrist has yet to come.

And as whatnuko has said, the rush to place the title at a political figure's feet is startling.

The AntiChrist is that. Anti-Christ. One has to look at it in a Christian light to dissect it.

He will mimic Christ, but yet due to being Satan incarnate, he will have immense pride, and wealth available to him beyond all men on earth.

His origins will mimic Christ down to his birth- therefore this man will come from a single mother, or "illegitimate" origins.
His rise will be a mystery, he will enigmatic, and have "wisdom" that people will fall for. Fascinated, people will flock to him. He will show himself to be able to do "miracles".
The most telling point will be that the Jewish people will believe that this man is the true Messiah, in direct "anti" contrast to the coming of the first Christ.
He will eventually decree himself as god himself to the entire world.
Eventually, any people who go against him, will not worship him as God Almighty, will be killed.
Thankfully, this reign of terror will not be too long. The two witnesses will also appear during the reign.

That is my humble opinion of the Antichrist. I haven't seen him pop up yet. Have you?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
While I don't believe in a antichrist, I do believe Ms. Palin and her family are being promoted by TPTB.

All the Palins are good little puppets and will further the elite's agenda, doing exactly what they are told.

All the while the public will swallow all the PR being thrown at them and relish every bite.

I am curious as to how such a dumb bunny can play such a big role in the whole picture, haven't quite figured that out yet, but there's more than meets the eye, for such a mediocre family, they sure are getting a lot of press.

Not really worth the amount of PR they are all getting?

I don't things "just happen" anymore, most stuff like this is "arranged and organized" to get a certain groomed reaction from the masses.

More chess pieces being moved around the board.

edit on 18-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
She's not the anti-christ. She's a woman who was govenor of Alaska and who quit mid term in order to go make pretty speeches and make a lot of money while at the same time pushing her conservative agenda. That's it. She doesn't have the world following to be able to pull off anti-christ. And last I saw she thinks the world is 6,000 years old .. the anti-christ is smarter than that.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
more disinfo, blah ,blah, blah. the antichrist was in the news yesterday, he gave his new wife to be a ring that was his mothers... london, 2012, zion see the symbolism. if u want the truth on the antichrist go to www.grailcode.net. love and peave to all!

god bless.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't think the guessing and pointing fingers game matters at all. It will be overwhelmingly obvious when (more like IF) the Anti-Christ shows up. There will be no doubt.

I just hope I get to see the thang go down while I'm still alive.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
I don't believe the American people would be dumb enough to actually vote for her in the end.

I don't know man, seems like the brainless masses are being programmed to do so with all the over-exposure of everything Palin.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
She's too Christian to be the Anti-Christ. The whole idea of the Ani-Christ is someone who will debunk and discard Christianity, not someone who wants to ram it down people's throats. She's just a good ol' fashioned idiot, who is in wayyyy over her head. She won't even be able to see her home from her home pretty soon. Especially since Obama's approval is actually higher than hers in Alaska now. I guess, in the future, she'll have to see Russia from some other state.

edit on 18-11-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
I don't believe the American people would be dumb enough to actually vote for her in the end.

Obama so far. Reid just got his spot back. Pelosi voted back into her position. It's clear people vote for dumb people.

Oh wait... this is the liberal thread? Oops, sorry, I'm out.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Has the OP been on meds too long? Are you that bored with life to
come up with such a ridiculous post? I guess we don't have enough
nonsense to read on ATS, so we really need this.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy...."over the hill white men vote for her".....I resemble that remark !!!!! LOL.

In fact, she's pretty much what most men would love to have at home I think !

As far as being the anti-christ....Hummm..Aren't all women one week out of four ????
edit on 18-11-2010 by Fox Molder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I don't even see her as cute..her voice grates so that I have to mute! I will never uderstand the draw people have to her. I guess it is cute in a mother now days to whip out the rifle and splat some Ak wildlife...weirdness.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

So she's making 100k per speech, has two tv gigs, and may be the next president. You're in your pajamas posting stuff on a website. Given the circumstances, you should probably add some substantial evidence to back the airhead charge. Other wise people may not recognize your towering brilliance and superiority, instead stupidly mistaking you for someone who has a lot of free time for some reason. But that would be crazy, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I still don't get why every one is so threatened by this woman.
I'm not pro Palin but when ever she gets mentioned its like holding a rabbit in front of a pack of dogs.
Calm down prolls, there is more important things to rage about

top topics

<< 1   >>

join