It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report With Interesting Video from 11/11/2010...San Francisco, CA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Mufon Link

Video Attached to Report

This is from Mufon's "last 20 reports"...near San Francisco 11/11/2010. VERY interesting video. Debunk away! The report states a viable case for placing in this forum, and I am of the opinion it should be discussed here. I wasn't able to get any sound with the video, which I think would have been helpful, unfortunately. Also, the way it enters the frame predictably is suspect. Had it been an aircraft making an approach however, I really think the blinking lights should have been visible. A short search yielded no results, and I apologize in advance if it's already been posted.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Most likely an experimental/secret craft IMO...a triangle one...

EDIT: Oh...btw, I think it's against the rules to post a direct link to a file like that. Just a heads up.
edit on 17-11-2010 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Star and Flag. I am no video expert by any means, but to me in my opinion it looks like it could be real. However if goes from dark to very light rather quickly. It seems highly unlikely.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Great stuff, yes it's those egg things that fly about and have been mistaken for a triangular craft before:
www.youtube.com...

And flying in a group but without shape recently:
www.youtube.com...

With this new one tacked on at the end, showing them flying in unison. They're definitely individuals and not attatched to anything. I've seen them fly over as a group of roughly 6, in an almost triangular shape - you would never spot them unless you were looking in the right place - but they are out there and can be seen with the naked eye on a clear night. They aren't illuminated but lights from the ground will help you see their under eggy side. What they are beats me. Birds they are not. The speed in this video is very close to the speed I observed them at.

Good catch though - I can't wait for more vids of these clumps of flying eggs

edit on 17-11-2010 by markymint because: more info

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I lived five miles from San Francisco International Airport, in the flight path, for 32 years, and obviously seen, heard, lots and lots of planes. I definitely am not an expert, but: These lights are spaced very similar to a planes, it looks like they are traveling about the speed you would expect from a plane; they don't change direction. Everything points to a plane.

Viewing the video, I know this is not a plane! good catch--I don't check MUFON much.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
These are fighter jets flying in a formation of 3 IMO. I have been to many airshows and I would have to say almost without it doubt that's what were seeing here. Looks like 3 afterburners on F-16's.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
These are fighter jets flying in a formation of 3 IMO. I have been to many airshows and I would have to say almost without it doubt that's what were seeing here. Looks like 3 afterburners on F-16's.

These are 3 balloons tied by a rope IMO. I have been to many fiestas and I would have to say almost without it doubt that's what were seeing here. Looks like 3 ballons tied by a rope (even if they are very.... but very fast!) .

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

How about 3 balloons tied together by a rope tied to the back of a fighter jet??

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

In every instance that I've seen, fighters approaching the AFB near my residence, the blinking lights are clearly visible considering they are in civilian airspace. I don't see these in the video., and I believe they are certainly close enough to be seen, using the utility wires in the video for perspective.

Again, using the utility wires for perspective, it does not appear to me to be 3 seperate aircraft, unless of course, they were the extremely smaller model, midget Blue Angels

edit on 17-11-2010 by starcraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
3 baloons tied up maybe?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by starcraft

The way they turn is similar to jets and the glowing to me is the afterburners, I see your point about the lights but at high speeds and the angle this was filmed I think it were possible you just can't see them.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Have you seen this one from Hawaii? Any idea what that could be? Says it lasted for an hour.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

In my opinion, the object is first viewed from underneath, and then for quite some time into the distance. This implies it was visible from several different angles, but, as is seen, not once are any navigation lights visible.

To another poster, as far as it being balloons, I would agree this is possible, but the footage would have to sped up considerably for this to be true. The object reduces in size considerably, and dims also as it moves off into the distance. Judging by the shake of the camera, which appears to be natural, it does not appear to be sped up in order to create this illusion, therefore I discount that theory.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

No, I don't know what that is in your video. I could think of several mundane explanations, but there is not much to go off, such as time, date, geography,daytime comparison shot, or other supporting information. Interesting flash sequences nontheless.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by starcraft

Yes it's the flash sequence that caught my attention amongst all the UFO videos. At first I thought flares, but the poster says it lasted for over an hour.

Here's what the poster says:

"UFO on tantalus, observed from 7:43pm to 9:05pm, when the strobing stopped. Observed from UH manoa **The activity slowed around 9:05, but events like these occurred a couple times an hour until about 2:00am. The fixed light in the middle of the frame is not the ufo; it is a light on the Pacific Ocean Sciences building. And the smaller light to the right of this occasionally goes on and off, but it is not a ufo. The location is in the state of Hawaii, Island of Oahu, CIty of Honolulu--Manoa area. Tantalus is the western ridge of Manoa valley. The only other person who I know saw it is a friend, but after it had slowed down. I think she was a little skeptical. Thanks for checking it out
"

top topics

join