It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier: Getting A Lot of Attention For Accurate Prophesies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Alright, I know what most people here think of Mr. Meier and all, but I am confused on how he was able to predict with such accuracy so many things that we can now after 40 plus years confirm. Many credible people are now listening more closely to what he had to say with regards to our immediate future. I am by no means an apostle of his but I am trying to reconcile the fact that he seems to be getting credible attention for his writings and nobody here seems to be listening.

How could he have hoaxed things that NASA has only recently confirmed. As well he had what appeared to be quite accurate info. on other social/ historical events. Something is up here. Here are a view links explaining some of the prophesies that have caught some attention. Once again, I am not an ardent supporter of Meier but I am willing to take a second look when things like this won't go away.

www.prweb.com...

www.ufo-blogger.com...

www.xnewsnow.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Here are the videos the sites link:

I'm not the biggest Billy Meier fan... and I'll leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I think you should take a look, and read this link regarding his prophesies

Link

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Nobody, Nobody on this earth knows what the future holds.

Be it a person claiming to have been contacted by aliens, a gypsey looking into a crystal ball, even a prophet of God, nobody knows what will happen in the future.

Whatever will happen will happen.

And we will know all when the time is right, till then, everything is a chase of the wind.

VvV

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Despite that you seem to know for shore that that is impossible doesn’t mean that it therefore isn’t possible.

Hubble Data Used to Look 10,000 Years Into the Future

ScienceDaily (Oct. 26, 2010) — Astronomers are used to looking millions of years into the past. Now scientists have used the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope to look thousands of years into the future. Looking at the heart of Omega Centauri, a globular cluster in the Milky Way, they have calculated how the stars there will move over the next 10,000 years.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

LOL.

Nice try, but that still will not tell anyone if an apocalyptic disaster is going to happen on the 15 of April 2012.

That is what i am talking about, and not what you are referring too.

Interesting find though, make a thread.

VvV

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Thanks Sparrowstail. I'd never heard of Meiers' prophecies before, only the pictures and supposed contacts with et's. It looks like he has a good track record of being correct. If so, the future looks pretty bleak and downright scary - especially the clone killers (super-soldiers?). God only knows what the Pentagon is cooking up, it would hardly surprise me if they were cloning people and raising a secret army of emotionless humanoids. Reality is often stranger than fiction.
S&F, I appreciate you sharing this

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

LOL.

Nice try, but that still will not tell anyone if an apocalyptic disaster is going to happen on the 15 of April 2012.

Interesting find though, make a thread.

VvV

There will be multiple disasters on April 15, 2012.
Thousands of people will lose their minds wondering how the hell they are going to pay their taxes owed.

You can predict the future! Answer fuzzy, try again later.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added commentary

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

LOL.

VvV

Oke, here is another quite remarkable story then.

Kerry Cassidy: Do you think that the aliens have given you an upgrade, have modified your DNA in any way? Are you aware that your abilities have been augmented or have grown?

Clifford Stone: Yeah, but you try not to use those because you can... you know of things that are going to happen before they happen. And a lot of times you can’t do anything to change them. Like I knew that, didn’t know who, but I knew one of my kids was going get killed on a motorcycle. And that’s hard. I mean before my son was killed, on the Wednesday prior to that, I knew that he parked the motorcycle in back of the car …I knew that I could go ahead, back up over it, and run over it a couple of times. But I also knew the family would not understand that I did that to stop with what was… let me rephrase it…as an attempt to stop what I knew was going to happen.

projectcamelot.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So, what is he saying about the future? All I see in your links is stuff that he's claimed to have done in the past. The debunking link provided by Jay-morris certainly casts doubt on that.

As to the second video, why is it that UFOs photographed in the 1950s seem so... I don't know, 1950s? Something about them just recalls cars and toasters and stuff from that era.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

reply to post by sparrowstail

Nobody knows with absolute certainty, as the future is not written in stone. However, it is possible to accurately predict the future based on solid variables, patterns, and trends.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I believe this man is sincere, but I also supsect he might well have been 'played'....

In any case, either way, his central message is extremely sound. The only way to bring about real, lastingchange in our world is to change ourselves via a change in consciousness.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Thanks Sparrowstail. I'd never heard of Meiers' prophecies before, only the pictures and supposed contacts with et's. It looks like he has a good track record of being correct. If so, the future looks pretty bleak and downright scary - especially the clone killers (super-soldiers?). God only knows what the Pentagon is cooking up, it would hardly surprise me if they were cloning people and raising a secret army of emotionless humanoids. Reality is often stranger than fiction.
S&F, I appreciate you sharing this

Even more scary would be that it would more or less indicate that his "friends" would be real, which would indeed be creepy, as they pretty much are hardcore religious beings and among other good old Biblestuff promotes hard physical punishment if a man has sex with another man. Not for Women that does the same with other women, though- how about that, huh.

Intergalactic Biblethumpers with supertech is the last thing this World needs.

Therefore, I choose not to believe him, and fortunately, the evidence have so far been on my side, with his Timetravel-pics exposed as pics from History books, and the pics of his "beatiful friends" as being old pics of popartists.

top topics

join