It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking Up at Strange Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Things have been strange for the past week or so. I'm a light sleeper so it's usualy for me to wake up 3 or 4 times throughout the night. But over the past week i've been waking up at very unusual times.

The first night i woke up and the time was 3:33.

The next night it was the same 3:33.

The night after that i woke up and the time was 3:21

The next night it was 4:44

Last night it was 2:22.

Now as i said, i wake up a lot during the night and I always check the clock and it's always random times. I've never experienced this before. I've also been having lots of dreams involving black cats recently. Maybe 2-3 times a week for the past 4 weeks, which is unusual too.

I don't believe in coincidences, so i think this is happening for a reason. Numbers make up the fabric of life so there must be a message here somewhere. I just need to figure out what it is......

It's got me very confused. Has anyone experienced the same thing recently?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
You should be ok ,when you wake at 2 minutes to midnight then you can worry.I would say random coincidences are to blame .

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Hey 12volt. I guess it may be, but i don't belive in coincidences. To me, this is more than that. Coincidence would be seeing a strange time once in a while, maybe 2 days in a row. But 5 days in a row is way too much of a coincidence to be one in my book.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I do that sometimes. I'm having a bitch of a time sleeping at night right now.

earlier when I woke, it was because of a BEEEEEP. I don't know where that came from but was loud and it about gave me a heart attack. it didn't really happen... at least not in my immediate environment. That one has me pretty curious. It was kind of unpleasant.
edit on 17-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
About ten years ago, one night, I woke up every hour at:

00:00
01:01
02:02
03:03
04:04
05:05
06:06
07:07

Now THAT was weird.

The "clock thing" happens to me quite often and I still haven't figured out if it actually means anything.

A psychic lady once told me I'm a "lightworker", whatever that's supposed to mean. From what I remember the "clock thing" has something to do with that.

It's probably more likely that I have mental health problems though...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVAIt's probably more likely that I have mental health problems though...

Oh come on... where's the fun in that?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This is always something I have wondered about but have never talked about. I seem to look at a clock at 11:34 both day and night almost every day. And for those of us old enough to have had a pager, it spells hell upside-down just like 5318008 and 07734 upside-down spells hello boobies. So I came to a conclusion that it can only mean 2 things for me, I am going to hell or I only seem to notice this time because of the pager I had in Junior High. I wouldn't read too much into it, our biological clocks are wierd.indianapublicmedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Your clock is malfunctioning. . .

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
For the lasy 15 years or so I have always woken at pattern times... it's so common now that I can wake up and 'know' what time it is.... by that I mean eyes open and I think "I bet its x:xx" sit up and see it is in fact x:xx

Always 3:33 or 4:44 5:55...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well if spacetime is the 4th dimension then maybe that makes us intersteller dimension travellers of some sort.....

I'm going to look into the Lightworker thing. That might be interesting.

An opinion i have is that all reality and life as we know it is fundamentaly made up of numbers (maths) and spacetime. Maybe some people are more prone to seeing the foundations than others so that's why they experience these things. Or maybe it's an internal clock thing.

I do have a great internal alarm clock and rarely sleep in. Although if i've got something really important on (like a call at 6:30am every Wednesday in work with the team in Australia) my brain wakes me up a lot more during the night cause i'm paranoid i'll miss it. Very annoying. What was strange about last night though was that it didn't wake me up until 4:44 and usually i would start waking up about 2 or 3ish.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
To hell with it... I'm pulling an all nighter. I might as well... and then start waking up at all sorts of new times... until my little pineal gland gets all twisted around again.

my internal clock is BROKEN.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I always look at the clock at 11:11 and I hate it. I just know when it is every time and I can't stop myself from checking. It's like OCClockD. I also tend to wake up at 3:00 AM exactly, or 3:33 AM. Last night it was 3:33. I don't believe in anything with numbers but my internal clock seems to enjoy freaking me out.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
ive woken up at 4:30 am everyday for the past month now and think its pretty weird as nobody in the house is even up at that time.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Synchronicity.

I swear the first house I lived in on my own, I woke up at 3am every day I lived there. Did I? Maybe, maybe not. Likely I woke up at 3 a few times, and I started paying attention to the number. I wake up at 1146, 0034, 0300, 0512, 0627.... but I only remember one of these times. I recognize a pattern that either isn't there or has an alternate explanation. I associated 3am with the "devil's hour" or whatever from one of those ghost shows on TV, which only makes me see 3am more often.

Hell, I've never done a single drug in my life but I look at the clock in my car at 4:20 what seems like every day on my way home from work. I probably subconsciously look at it every 2 minutes or so but I have no mental connection to the numbers so I don't notice.

Its all about what you notice, what your subconscious alerts your conscious of.

Also, your internal clock is a lot more useful than you think. I use it in lieu of an alarm clock a lot of the time. I just think of what time I'm going to get up before I go to bed, and thats when I wake up. Probably thinking, "I wonder if I'm going to wake up at 3am" can seal the deal for you. Its a testy skill.

top topics

join