It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISS Copola: UFO or Window Smudge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by robert11s
reply to post by jpsdasnake

Not arm"S", just the left one !
What is the skin coloured thing that runs along the top of the round porthole window and seems to stop where the two upper windows are split by the panel ?

must be your computer because that's not her arm.... You can only see one of her arms in the pic

In the pic linked in the OP look at the round window !
On the right hand side of that picture just above where the round window starts at the edge you can see what seems to be her left arm leaning on and following the edge of the round window.
It is the same colour as her skin and arm shaped , as you follow it it seems to stop and there is some kind if wrist strap or watch. Then it extends even further and with an extra bend (elbow) in it making it a freak arm. I can't edit the pic to show you what i mean but it's there !

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by robert11s

here this will help

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

No sorry im in work and my computer restrictions won't let me onto a site to upload an edited version like a lot of people do. I could point it out with MS paint in 2 seconds but can't upload it

Edit: If someone wants to PM me a personal email addy i'll try and send it via my iphone
edit on 17-11-2010 by robert11s because: edit

Edit Edit: I have just seen the original uncropped version of the picture , panick is over , it isn't her left arm after all
edit on 17-11-2010 by robert11s because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by robert11s

Maybe someone can embed the full image here. Otherwise, you'll have to check it from home. The full image shows her left arm behind her with her hand on her hip, leaning on right with face palm. That is a hose she's on, not a watch but clamps along it's length.

ETA: good deal. I can see where that would drive one nuts.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Cole DeSteele because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Man i was freaking that no-one else could see it , but all i could see of the picture was cropped to about the 1 o'clock position of the round window , my dumb ass fault with my crappy work computer

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Here you go, I lightened it up just a tad so you can see arm better.Man she is one lucky woman. That is a story for the grand kids for sure

edit on 17-11-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Actually, I do believe that the object we've been drawn to by the OP is a window smudge, and you can all see it for yourself.

If you would be so kind as to follow this link to the original photo, I will walk you through it.

antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Alright, so you can see the photo, and you can clearly see the photo anomaly in the upper right area of the upper left port hole. Just like in the picture shown by the OP and other subsequent posters.

Now click on the photo so that it's the only thing in your window. Or follow this link if you'd rather.

antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

If you look in the top corner where the event is you should see this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a686040666bb.jpg[/atsimg]

Now if you look at the spot where we had the anomaly, you'll see a wispy line. This is what the camera picked up, and is more then likely a smudge, but it could be anything, I'm no expert. What ever it is, it's rather fortuitous that we saw it though, because it lets us see the small dot next to it.

Another post pointed out a small black dot over some of the clouds in the lower part of that porthole. These two, I think are related. As shown here

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a21729ed48ac.jpg[/atsimg]

I believe it's a shadow of whatever the dot is I've circled.

Now forgive my picture quality, but if you follow the links provided, you see the clearer and better pictures and will be able to pin point these objects yourself.

So what do you thing? It seems kinda low orbit for a satellite, but once again, I'm no expert.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

Unles the bird went 360 and launched its poop with 300.000 km/h upward during the spin...

Nice find but it could be anything, from a camera anomoly, to atmospheric (since it hits the upper atmosphere)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a satelite maybe

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rexxar

unlikely...why a satellite(spy or another kind,because GPS and Telecomunications are on a much higher orbit) would be on LEO and on the same altitude as the ISS. and compared to earth in size...it would have been pretty big...probably a camera reflex...
edit on 17/11/2010 by jpsdasnake because: Multiple

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join