It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planetary Capcitance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Please let me inform those not in the know, now this is not really a conspiracy theory more like a conspiracy fact.

What we know:

The earth is basically a large salt water capacitor (salty oceans and iron, etc...) storing a charge of around 96,000 volts at present (expect this to change soon).

Now we use some basic electrical knowledge, what happens when you put capacitors in series?

Now according to electric universe theory, (There should be a forum for the electric universe subject as its a massive cover up, the biggest of all time). it has been proven that electricy moves from planet to planet, solar system to solar system, galaxy to galaxy. So when the alignment occurs in 2012 it is going to be the same as lining up a series of capacitors, the earth is going to get charged, big time.

This is why the russians are building the 5000 underground bunkers for 2012.

Watch "Thunderbolts of the Gods" on google ot youtube and you should be able to work the rest out for yourselves as you are all quite bright on this website.

My predictions (well not really predictions, just logical thinking according to the electric universe theory)

1. The charge of the earth (currently 96,000 volts) will rise, (I expect this is happening at present)
2. Changes to the magnetosphere (this is to be expected as alignment takes place)
3. Pole Shifts (this may happen more than once), this is a proven fact, the magnetic poles are directly a result of the earths current electrical charge (you can't have magnetic fields without ELECTRICTY!!)

4. More lightening (a lot more as charges build up in the earths core due to the capacitor alignment)
5. More unstable weather (not global warming due to man kind) but due to the electrical sun theory, a direct result of electric universe theory.

6. Larger solar flares as more electrical charge flows into the sun.
7. More EM radiation from the sun.
8. More earthquakes as the earths core charge builds up
9. More volcanoes as the earths core charge builds up

Hope that clears everything up for everyone, oh and by the way, I hope you all realise that TPTB knew this years ago, but still refuse to tell anyone to prepare themselves and their families.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is far from "fact."
I don't see how anything could happen in 2012, considering planetary alignments are rather common. Why is this one so special to you?
On another note, could you please tell me where all the 2012 mass hysteria began? I know, some ancient Mayans had it on a calendar. I really want to know who determined this, how they determined it, and what set the dominoes in motion, so to speak.
People need to believe in something, that is our right I suppose.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Seems as though many new members are by-passing the 20 post minimum rule by posting new topic threads in the "Introductions" forum. What's up with that?

Regardless... I'm not a physicist but I've read a little bit about this Electric Universe theory. There may be something to it but what is the carrier for the electricity? Last time I checked, electrons need some form of conduit to flow through and, last time I checked, space was (and is) a vacuum. If someone comes up with a solid theory explaining the carrier, I might be less skeptical.

Now go post some replies....

~peace
edit on 16-11-2010 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

The carrier for the electric currents is simply twin filaments. Using the chandra telescope we have noticed magentic fields in open space (that is between galaxies and solar systems). Now using standard models for electricity, we now for fact that magnetic fields cannot exist without electric currents.

HTH.

As for question 1. The simple reason why the 2012 alignment is important is because its not just a planetary alignment but also an alignment of solar systems, now with the recent picture from the chandra of the center of the galaxy (the purple bubbles) show a massive pinch, with massive electric charge. This charge will be the source when the alignment takes place.

HTH

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I definatly don't believe anything will happen in 2012. I believe something will be sooner than that. And it won't be planetary discharge causing any type of destruction.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akkadian4055
I definatly don't believe anything will happen in 2012. I believe something will be sooner than that. And it won't be planetary discharge causing any type of destruction.

I didn't state there would be destruction, and if you look and read carefully at what I said, you will understand I state it is already underway.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

"simply thin filaments" .... ??

Filaments of what?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
So if true, what's it mean for humans?

Can we pull electricity out of the air like Tesla suggested a while back?

top topics

join