It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the queen and kate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
He proposed with Diana's engagement ring from Charles. Don't know if that has any significance, but thought it was interesting anyway.

www.tmz.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

If they do their going to have to upgrade the web server, I just had a look at their site and I'm getting "unable to retrieve data" messages.
I guess they are getting more interest then usual

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

ummm thats kinda creepy. I can't imagine how many women would be happy with that.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Not sure if this is true, it was from someone else's post today on the David Icke forums.

"He will be married in the summer 2011 and the 1000th Knight of the Garter will be crowned King on his 30th birthday in 2012 in time for the London Olympics.You heard it here first.The Lupton ancestry of Kate’s great-grandmother also provides her with a claim to royal descent. Following a typically labyrinthine trail back across the centuries, Ms. Middleton’s fourteenth generation (14xg-) great-grandmother, who lived in the early 16th century, was one Anne Gascoigne Fairfax. And Anne Gascoigne’s 5xg-grandparents were King Edward III (founder of the Order of the Garter) and his wife Philippa of Hainault. That makes Kate a 21xg-granddaughter of Edward III. Anne Gascoigne was also descended from a variety of noble families including Percy of Northumberland, Neville, Mortimer, and de Burgh… a virtual “Who’s Who” of 15th century English notables."

www.davidicke.com...

If true, the link to the founder of the Order of the Garter is interesting.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

I just read that and thought it was creepy. If you were Kate wouldn't it make you feel slightly (or greatly!) uncomfortable considering what happened to Diana? It's kind of like saying she assumes the role that Diana did when she puts on the ring.

@Davespanners, I believe Kate is related to Edward III, a bloodthirsty noble called Sir Thomas Leighton (which makes her and Wills 12th cousins) and is thought to be a direct descendent of Elizabeth II. I'm sure one of those nice geneology websites will do an investigation on it now she is big news.

Personally I've re-searched my ancestry for many years and haven't found the slightest wiff of noble genes, so the queen certainly won't be dropping in for tea and scones with me either. I do think it's suspicious who many people in prominent positions do end up being related to certain houses and lines.

I'll believe the Windsors are not a load of snobby, genetically obsessed, medieval throwbacks when one of them marries some one 'really' working class...or a completely different race.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Hmmm maybe I'm wrong about what I said then, there are loads of Lords / Earls and things in my ancestry... When do I get to marry a royal God Damn it!

Princess Madeline of Sweden would have done me just fine, if she hadn't already got married

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3cb4e830087.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by primoaurelius
my question is where does kate middleton come into play,

She's an outsider with no interest in all the intrigue. Fresh blood for the royal line. Can make some healthy and intelligent babies (something the royals are in desperate need of .. obviously). Nothing more.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by primoaurelius
my question is where does kate middleton come into play,

She's an outsider with no interest in all the intrigue. Fresh blood for the royal line. Can make some healthy and intelligent babies (something the royals are in desperate need of .. obviously). Nothing more.

your right maybe shes just being use to make babies for the royalty, like diana
in my opinion thats all diana was being used for, have a baby, a spare, then they no longer needed her so tossed her away

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You know what I find interesting after having her dream well dream as in.. the dream of many aspiring ladies. lol she then goes super skinny, I myself have been anorexic. And to me she looked anorexic or at least to have food issues. Exactly as princess diana did.... why?

Behind food issues are usually other issues, stresses, anxiety, could be abuse even and so forth

Diana said she was a self harmer and kind of hated her body, she explained her anorexia. But for kate middleton we dont know why yet.
edit on 7-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join