It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the queen and kate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
with so many conspiracies placing the queen, england, diana, etc etc at the top of, or at least a leading part, of the trouble of the world, and the direction we as a people are headed. things like england being at the top of the masonic superstructure, illumaniti, rosicrucians, the queen deciding the financial state of the world, etc etc, england and the queen are the target of many conspiracy theorys.

my question is where does kate middleton come into play, i mean to me so doesnt come close to giving off the aura of power and majesty that the queen has, and the prince looks like a bit a push over.

i guess what i really wanna know is what are the "juicy" theorys about what is going to happen with the william and kate after they ascend the thrown; what are they maybe being set up to do or what plans do you think they are going to play out. what are the supposed evil deeds they are being set up to complete or what evil deeds do you think it may come about after they ascend to masters of the earth

lets hear it
edit on 16-11-2010 by primoaurelius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is my first post so sorry if it's out of place or goes off topic. But, my dad believes that some secret society, whether it be masonic or Illuminati (I don't really know the difference between the two, I was just recently told this theory by my dad) are setting William up to appear to be the anti-christ of a fake rapture orchestrated by the NWO. And it all ties into the 2012 Olympics supposedly, through symbols and numerology and such. Some part of it deals with a faked alien invasion at the Olympics. And the NWO forcing microchips into everyone in order to participate in society from that point on, like a 1984 comply to Big Brother or die type of thing.

I don't know how much I buy into this theory, seems far fetched to me in certain areas, though I don't doubt the majority of people could potentially fall for a fake rapture, and I personally follow HAARP theories myself, and believe in the possibility of some sort of satellite controlled holographic machine that incorporates sonic sound that we can't tune out on our own. That's why I found this English royal family theory interesting, because it incorporates the use of holographic/HAARP technology.

I used to not entertain 2012 theories, but once I got old enough to realize that the world is actually in many ways controlled by elite groups of people already, the idea of secret societies like the Illuminati didn't seem so far fetched anymore. I have also long been fed up with the media and advertisements and all the subliminal messages and conditioning that comes into our heads daily just from opening our eyes. I think my turning point in terms of optimism was when I learned about the state of the world's water and privatization and such. Also, no one can ignore the fact that our country is based on oil and controlled by those with oil as their current interest. These types of things make me think an NWO takeover is not really a conspiracy at all, but more or less happening slowly before our eyes.

It's only a matter of time before more and more of our freedoms are taken away. It may be in ways that are purported to not be so negative, such as putting chips in our driver's licenses or something, but in the greater scheme of things, the big picture, it means so much more than that. It's never just about our safety or improving laws or justice systems, or this and that, money is always a part of it, no matter what. That alone is the reason I don't doubt anything in terms of what will happen with the world's governments in the next few years. All economies will probably fail or at least fall to the point of having no choice but to ask for help, and that help is basically like selling your soul to the devil. The collapse of economies and governments subsequently is the opening door for the NWO, imo. I do not have a clear idea of exactly who the NWO itself is, I know there are many theories in relation to that.

Please, don't harshly rip apart my thoughts, it was only my first post, and I'm new to any conspiracies outside of HAARP.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by primoaurelius

Just one thoughts.. what happens if William takes the name Arthur when he ascends the thrown

Psychologically, what impact would that have on a society spoon fed the Arthurian legends, and what would the expectations be for such a King.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

thanks for the post this is exactly what i was lookin for.

it seems to me that william is being prepd for something, thru his military career, and his marriage. what exactly he is being set up for i dont know, but anti-christ doesnt sound too far fetched, especially when you consider that religion has been used to control the masses for all of human history. 2012 does seem like it would be a good time (ritually and symbolically, and my studies have shown that these secret organizations are deeply steeped in ritual and symbolism) to change the world, what with all the astronomical alignments, the Olympics, the end of the mayan calender, etc

its a good thought, thanks for the post, ill look into it

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
hmm, interesting thought. his middle name is arthur, lol. he is already set up to become an arthur-like figure worldwide, otherwise we wouldn't have his engagement plastered on our news channels. maybe he will have a part in fending off the fake aliens, as arthur defended england from not just humans but supernatural beings, too. who then are the knights of the round table :p ?

quote from somewhere else

"With Christ this was Judas, for Arthur it was Mordred. However, things get really interesting when comparing Christ with King Arthur as both are called: The King of Kings, King of the World, Messiah, the One who was, is, and is yet to come and the Once and Future King. Furthermore, Christ, King Arthur, and Antichrist are all said to return at a time when they are needed most and at a time just before the world ends."

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is a nice organized thread I found that explains some of the symbolism of the whole theory, relations to masonic stuff, diana, the whole zion thing, etc.

projectavalon.net...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Is it not an interesting notion.. his mother the Queen of hearts produces our once and Future King, King Arthur. He really does seem to be being set up for something..
interesting times indeed.

and back onto Kate.... since she wears the Queen of Hearts ring, what does that make her? that is perhaps the aspect I find most interesting.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The 2012 Olympics logo reads Zion.
urlm.in...
and I read that the guy who exposed this, and was digging up other stuff, 'committed suicide' a year or so later.

edit on 16-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
From her wiki

Kate was born in Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading, as the first of three children to Carole Elizabeth (née Goldsmith; born 31 January 1955), an air hostess, and Michael Francis Middleton (born 23 June 1949), a flight dispatcher for British Airways. Middleton is of English ancestry with distant Scottish and French ancestry.[

So there certainly doesn't seem to be any kind of "illuminate" blood line running through her.

Personally I think shes there to try and breed some of the ugly out of the family, if they carry on inter marrying much longer were going to end up with the first ever king with 3 ears

Someone has made an attempt at a family tree here and they seem to be good honest working folk all the way back (except for the one guy who is in Holloway Prison
)
edit on 16-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think I missed something somewhere along the line. Doesn't Charles take the thrown after the queen passes?

As far as Kate goes, I guess another angle to follow which is always worthy and interesting is follow the money. What or who is behind her?
edit on 16-11-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Yeah that's one of the things I'd like to ask my dad, what he thinks about Kate, since he's much more informed on this than i am.

I do think they are being set up for something, they are just pawns in the plan, like diana was.

I don't know if you've both heard of Rik Clay or not, but that is how my dad first got into all of this, then he sent me the link and it was very interesting, especially since Rik Clay has since died from a suicide.

His show was originally done on the radio I think, then turned into a video with pictures added to illustrate the audio, but some of the pictures have been taken off since due to copyrights. There are 9 parts of the program:

www.youtube.com... 1

www.youtube.com... 2

www.youtube.com... 3

www.youtube.com... 4

www.youtube.com... 5

www.youtube.com... 6

www.youtube.com... 7

www.youtube.com... 8

www.youtube.com... 9

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Her parents are self made millionaires from running a party supplies business.

She might turn out to be the first member of the royal family who I actually like

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

yep, that was Rik Clay. i posted his videos in my previous post.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm not sure if Wills will ever get to the throne, his granny seems to be immortal! Then again Charles could abdicate. What I am sure of is that the Royals are obsessed with breeding. There are some theories about Kate's lineage that are quite interesting:

In addition to this generally accepted lineage, there is another branch of the Lupton ancestry that contains some intriguing “plausible” but not “proven” ancestral ties. Kate Middleton’s 7xg-grandfather William Davenport (d. 1723) is believed by some researchers to be the son born in 1679 at Worfield in Shropshire to Henry Davenport of Hollon and his wife Elizabeth Talbot. If that identification is accurate – and perhaps eventually confirmed by some DNA sleuthing – then the Middletons are descended from some of the closest relatives of Queen Elizabeth I.

www.unofficialroyalty.com...

I'm sure the queen is pleased that William has chosen a filly from good stock, I just hope Kate realises what she's let herself in for!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Just one thoughts.. what happens if William takes the name Arthur when he ascends the thrown

Psychologically, what impact would that have on a society spoon fed the Arthurian legends, and what would the expectations be for such a King.

I would expect he would have to pass the ultimate test by removing a sword from the stone.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

To be fair I think you can find someone like that in the ancestry of any family that has resided in England for enough generations,
One of my very distant ancestor was the 1st Earl of Northumberland, I doubt the Queen will be asking me for tea any time soon though

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by SpaceJ

Is it not an interesting notion.. his mother the Queen of hearts produces our once and Future King, King Arthur. He really does seem to be being set up for something..
interesting times indeed.

and back onto Kate.... since she wears the Queen of Hearts ring, what does that make her? that is perhaps the aspect I find most interesting.

interesting note, ill look up the symbolism of the queen of hearts and try and find some connections between that and the royal family

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I would expect he would have to pass the ultimate test by removing a sword from the stone.

thanks for the laugh... so I guess pulling a seaman from the sea is not good enough for you then??

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

he is supposed to take the thrown, but the queen has apparently seen him as unfit to serve, and so, they say, if he does become king it will be a transitory period after which william will take over

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

if kates mum and dad own a party supply firm, i wonder if theyll get first dibs on the royal mugs and coins that we get?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join