It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Linville... ' a divine essense ' ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I came across this chap a while back and have since wanted to ask others of their opinion.

' A divine essence ' as he is introduced and I don't doubt for a second that he is extraordinary. That's not what's in question. Once one understands a little about 'the light' , one understands enough to know it's all it the eyes. As you can tell, he definitely has the 'glow' or 'shine' in his eyes of the Divine, however, from his work and own experience in contacting him, I get the impression he is surrounded by many influential aids.

The question I ask is: Has anybody had any personal experience with him and do they feel that there's a chance he may have been corrupted?

I know there is darkness in this world, far too much, I'm just finding it difficult to believe that it is not aware of his work and will act upon it; similar to how Jesus' teaching were corrupted to encourage darkness.

If that does not interest you then perhaps you could ruminate on the whole 'walk in' thing?

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think he is living in his own subconscious...as opposed to him being a "walk-in." My two cents.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
"Through my good friend Mr. Einstein." Say what?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Whats with the hands? Like hes rolling the fabric of the universe in his fingers or something.. he does have someting in his eyes...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Whats with the hands? Like hes rolling the fabric of the universe in his fingers or something.. he does have someting in his eyes...

He sure DOES have something in his eyes, it just doesnt look like something GOOD thats all. There is NO excuse for that kind of stare, unless of course one is trying to bore a hole in plate steel. Im sorry but I took one look at the video and the sheer revulsion I felt is usualy a good indicator that you dont want to be with this guy in an elevator, or any small space you cant escape from.

new topics

top topics

join