It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haitians Blame UN for Cholera Outbreak

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jeremiei

Get the proof and get it out there as quickly as you can; I for one can't support heresay so I have to take your allegations with a pinch of salt until you do.

I would like to remind you that this has happened in other nations where there have been UN peacekeepers so please I urge you.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

really the whole UN is poisoning their water lol. Why would the world help them only to poison them later on. Why because they are black? Looks like you need to do some soul searching and not all UN nations are white. Because that's what i think your point is trying to get at. UN stands for United Nations not USA so understand its your own people that are doing it to you. Like one poster said your own corrupt government is holding the money and not helping its people.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

news reports state that the epidemic has come from the waste from the UN base in Haiti.Look up Haiti cholera outbreak possibly caused by UN water supply on you tube I couldn't get the video to imbed

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by TWILITE22

really the whole UN is poisoning their water lol. Why would the world help them only to poison them later on. Why because they are black? Looks like you need to do some soul searching and not all UN nations are white. Because that's what i think your point is trying to get at. UN stands for United Nations not USA so understand its your own people that are doing it to you. Like one poster said your own corrupt government is holding the money and not helping its people.
No that is not my point,the point is that the UN really doesn't care enough about these people to get the supplies to them and yes they suspect that the water contamination was caused by the UN base waste trucks dumping into the water.There are two videos you can look up"AID sits as cholera spreads in Haiti" its about getting the supplies to the hospitals,then look up"Haiti cholera outbreak possibly caused by UN water supply" as I could not get the videos to embed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join