It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know Your Role and Shut Your Mouth!! - Finally the truth comes out about the TSA scans and pat downs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Its what we are being told - and its what its all about.

Urban Dictonary - Know Your Role

stop acting outside of who you really are

A saying first made popular by the Dwayne Johnson (aka The Rock) in the WWE when he would tell his opponents to "Know your Role and Shut Your Mouth!!" to put them in their place, to belittle them before he beat them up. A reminder that he was better and more powerful than them.

I was actually shocked when I read a national figure saying it today..

Scanners and pat-downs upset airline passengers

"It's all about security," Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said. "It's all about everybody recognizing their role."

We apparently just need to know our role and shut our mouths.

I see this is a slip of the tongue - an admission that this whole scan and pat down thing is not about security. It is about conditioning and teaching the citizens of the US to know their role and shut their mouths.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

I wish to hell they'd realize their role. I think it's supposed to be work for the rest of the people, not lear, copy the images and grope them.

On a more interesting note, when are they gonna grab Chertoff for insider trading, profiteering from crime and maybe, treason? That might be a plan. When you look at this airport scanner technology, wouldn't it be put to better use in say at least looking for the bodies of the kids and adults that go permanently "missing" every year? You know, those millions of people that seem to never turn up? Millimeter wave technology and back scatter x-ray are both ground penetrating, so it would seem to me, one could find a lot of buried government and other evidence if this technology was applied usefully.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Existing discussion of this material on General Conspiracies and other forums.

Please post your other comments here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or, look here.

ATS Search

Thread closed.

top topics

join