It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this the start of the new world order???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
it started with greece, the E.U. bailed them out (apparently), now the E.U. is TRYING to make Ireland take a bailout that , at this moment they dont need , even though the irish budget on the 7th dec is gonna be harsh and the people of ireland are aware of that , the I.M.F. is talking ireland down with some major consequences for our exports and imports (check all major international papers )....... and heres a strange statement that , well, too me , makes me think ......" the bottom line about economic sovereignty is that its a bit like virginity - once its given up , its gone forever."item no.1 on the EU's agenda would be to end our 12.5pc corporation tax , cutting of the vital , foreign investment that did us well in the past . "they will then adjust our tax and social welfare rates to WHAT THEY SEE AS NORMAL, IRELAND WOULD BE TREATED AS GUINEA PIGS in a new experiment , designed to enhance the powers of the european central bank and gradually allow them to take over other countries . THIS IS MY RESPONSE to the E.U. wanting/going to make us , take out a 80 billion euro loan that we dont need , and being made to take it because of the E.U. frightning other countries away from investing in ireland till we take a loan (that we dont need) that will cripple the country into the next century ............ if u read this thank you
, sorry for my drivil
....... peace and good will to all nationalities

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by youngneill

Yeah its really nuts, I don't live in ireland but I heard a radio show with that musician guy from ireland the other day (sorry i'm drawing a blank). He seemed pretty animate about it. I have an honest question since I dont know all that much about the EU and its history. How were they able to get all these nations under one currency and a constitution (isn't there an eu constitution) so easily? It seems like with the long history of Europe it would be very hard for countries to give away their sovereignty. Seems like it just happened without much of a fight. Just wondering how it happened. As an American, I think the same things are coming here very soon. Oh well.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Welcome to economic terrorism 101. You are exactly right. What I admire most about the Irish is their spirit - if anyone has the guts and resolve to tell the EU to take a hike it's you.
JUST SAY NO!!!
Keep Ireland free!!

Best of luck, ATA

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yeah, a loan will get you out of trouble.

When will people wake up to the enslavement of their countries and their people?

Look at the US, $14 Trillion in debt with over $200 Trillion in liabilities. Why would ANYONE in their right minds buy any debt from us? They wouldn't, that is why the Federal Reserve is buying it's own debt.

I am thinking the US is past saving, we will go down. Hopefully some small countries out there will fight.

GO IRISH!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hey, I found an article on this over at Zero Hedge.

Ireland Given 24 Hour Ultimatum To Take Bailout Or Be Responsible For Pan-European Contagion

Snippet-

An increasingly isolated Irish government was coming under mounting pressure tonight to seek a European or International Monetary Fund bailout within 24 hours amid fears that contagion from its crippled banking sector might spread through the weaker eurozone countries.

Portugal, Spain, the European Central Bank and opposition parties all urged Brian Cowen's coalition government to remove the threat of a second crisis in six months by putting a firewall between Ireland and its partners in the 16-nation single currency.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

in a nut shell , started about 1972 ish(with ireland) , we did well out of it at the time , i.e. more money pumped in etc ...... the U.K. stayed out of the E.U. (prob for the best lol), ........ we defeated the government about 6 times on consitutional referendums , and they made us re-take them till we said yes , lol, and now were here :s. as i said "in a nut shell" , or im living by a nut-shell :\ thankyou for your comment

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

at the moment were fighting , but the E.U. WILL MAKE us (ireland to take a loan that will cause chaos over here , our budget is first week dec, and we know it will be bad , but europe interfering is making it worse pre budget , and also , on a side note portugal wants out of yhe euro ?, are they next ???
thanks for ur comments

edit on 15-11-2010 by youngneill because: bad spelling

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hang in there Ireland and do NOT surrender to these crooks, liars and thieves. It is high time that this nonsense is stopped dead in its tracks.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

were trying , but this news is going global which effects our import/exports etc
....can i just say i have absolutly NO political prefrences in ireland , just want whats best for our 4 mill peops

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Funny and after the EU went to such much trouble to get Ireland into the EU against the apparant wishes of the Peeps, KNOWING the shape of the banking sector.....

The Irish have to stop beating up each other - that's a trick being played on them ( well its a joke being played on ALL christians...left right protestant catholic white black divde conqure, through deception though shalt create war....,) and start slugging the beaches in the frilly suits in brussels.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

thanks mate
, were tryin feckin hard

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

3 referendums before we had to agree :s, thanks for ur comment
, but religion has nothing to do with the I.M.F. or the E.U. , we had our probs about that , and now only lil issues . take care

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Its controversial to when this NWO began...
Federal reserve started back in what 1914? The Rockefeellers. Bush's great grandfather was Nicholai telsa's assistant. imagine he suspected sabatoge he did on things we could have used today.
Eisenhowere on national tv, warned the american public before leaving office, to watch the military industrial complex, and not let it get any bigger as it was our rights and responsablity to vote and control them.
JFK wanted to spluinter the CIA, drasticly reduce the military industrial complex. Roosevelt before dying, was ready to sign a bill...that would guarnatee every single american citizen, a right ot fair wages, an untouchable pension, freedom and liberty for all. he died before getting a chance to sign the bill of rights.
november, 1980...reagen is seen outisde the whitehouse, with the, at the time chairman for MEryl LYnch bank..Reedes i think is his name..telling reagen to 'hurry it up' during a speech. with a name with Lynch in it..i dunno seems creepy ya know.
so through tis timeline take your pick, belief. as well all kow, NWO is something esigend to take decades to impliment, along with Builderberg. in my opinion, it started before JFK. Is more the super rich, the upper 1%, and thier freinds have some kinda heirchy or royalty, thinking and beliving they can have total power over us. get rid of the american dream, let us all keep fighting eachother, cut us off most of our financial life suport, stress us out so they can keep manipukltaing the market in thier favor to have more and more power, turn us all into a 3rd world country, so when things do collapse..they will be kings, in thier beliefs. turn us all into peasants with no freedoms.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Who ever said loosing your virginity is a bad thing?? I guesse only in a rape situation now that ireland is facing

SCREW THE UNION!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

ziggy , i agree , but even though ireland is a small country , with only 4.5 million peops , ......its madness to be MADE take a bailout we dont need yet ,(85 billion) ?, why are they telling the world that we do need it ? , we are in for a very harsh budget , but this aint right mate :S............check bbcnews , cbs, nbc skynews etc etc then rte.ie :S

edit on 15-11-2010 by youngneill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The NWO started on their nefarious plan years ago. They've tried their attempts at single World Government several times in history, most notably by funding the Nazis and letting them continue Eugenics programs started in the USA, and have proved that they can bring down large world Governments through economic collapse (Soviet Union).

Ireland and Greece will be test subjects for Europe.

Britain was very smart to turn down $75 billion "loan" from an unnamed source.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

......... and just to say ( now its 0608 am 16th nov, its hitting the news and my origional thread has been thrown from nwo (maybe there right :S) to political , then message to tell me its in the "other events " :S
this aint an open site :S

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
check out max keiser "financial terrorists to take down ireland" on youtube ......its a news bullitin
edit on 18-11-2010 by youngneill because: (no reason given)

top topics

join