It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Iceland video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
visir.is...

Strange blue lights are seen in this video. Dont know what to make of it, I dont speak the language.
Seems multiple objects (lights) or multiple lights on a huge object?
Movement of the light(S) could be caused by the unsteady camera. Wish we had a day shot of the area, we might as well looking against a mountain...
edit on 15-11-2010 by ahamarlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think Sævar Helgi Bragason has right if you want to tell me that is an UFO you need definitive more evidence nobody has made a digital analysis of this video. Its rarely new and they would discuss tonight on channel 2 about this Video.

So.. stay cool..

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Woah, I found it hard to even find the video!
But I found it, and its pretty.
I think its a RC plane maybe. Must be darn hard to fly one of those at night. Although, it has a light, but I would not take the chance to fly it if it was me.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I too agree with Sævar Helgi Bragason here, that there is need a lot more proof to make this out to be an actual UFO.

The video does look cool, but I am highly doubtful that it is an actual UFO. More like a plane to me.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The flashing is consistent with that of a Helicopter, but I am not saying is that. I don't see any other navigational lights (port/starboard) to back-up the Helo theory here.
edit on 15-11-2010 by TheEnlightenedOne because: Correcting sentences

new topics

top topics

join