It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New car,New AK47

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Came across this in the dutch newspaper under the article there is the link from the company

Free gun with new car

SANFORD - A U.S. car dealer has a very unique action designed to sell more vehicles. With every car is a free AK-47 machine gun.

The owner of Nations Trucks, Nick Ginetta, on the American Veterans started the action. "Since then I have seen my sales doubled," said Ginetta in conversation with The Associated Press.
Gift
Customers who buy a car Ginetta must first undergo an inspection before a € 300 gift certificate weigh heavily. The coupon is valid in a number of gun shops nearby. Who wants to buy a gun can also choose the amount of the price of the car to get.
"I am aware that this is a controversial move," says Ginetta. "But I'm sure my buyer owns a gun, no doubt." The campaign runs until the end of November.

www.nationstrucks.com...://www.nationstrucks.com/&rct=j&q=Nations%20Trucks&ei=KhfhTPew Lsmr8Aa9-KzsDw&usg=AFQjCNHEOQMr0YiGTg5-P77H_He7v19KdA

Be Safe

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
First... there not giving away a machinegun...
they are giving away the civilian "Semi-auto" version...
FYI you can legally buy and own a full auto machinegun in the US but most of these guns will cost more than the price of a used truck...

secondly, so what? lot of hunting down that way. might even want one in your boat as a just in case...
nothing to get all worked up about

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

People in America go hunting with AK's? Wow..
I thought this was old anyway. I remember seeing his TV commercial last year or the year before. I thought it was a joke.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join