It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - my apoligies to your countries on behalf of our US criminal govt. PLEASE DO

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis

Originally posted by machines4200
but im sure Canadas got secrets to. just not on the same scale.

I wouldn't be too sure of that...

DetaxCanada.org

The Queen has asserted Canada is hers and that YOU are a loyal subject to her authority.

DetaxCanada.org is laughable. The spelling mistakes on the home page and grammar in general make me wonder where it originates from. 100th monkey? Projected conciousness? Is this a tax site or a New Age Spiritualism site?

A small quote from said site:

Having problems with debt imposed upon you?
Such as - mortgage payment problems, credit card, bank loan,
court fine, income tax assessment?
Try the remedy method taught on this website
A website that reports of having successfully used this remedy method

Riiiiiiiight. Because the government IMPOSES your credit card bills upon you. Last i checked, VISA wasnt a crown corperation. And when the hell did the government ever say you must buy a house and then impose fees upon you that were not in writing on the initial bill of sale. These are not government issues in the first place, and certainly arent taxes, they are bills for items you purchased of your own volition, income tax being the exception.

Maybe its you spending money frivilously on things you dont need? Of course you should commit tax fraud because you believe the government is responsible for you not being able to pay for your new BMW. Guess what, its YOUR fault for spending beyond your means, suck it up and pay your taxes like all good law-abiding citizens. They help pay for paving our roads, infrastructure, social programs like health care and schooling and defending our borders. People need to learn fiscal responsibility instead of blaming the government when you have to pay your mortgage bill for the house YOU agreed to buy.

Even if it isnt fraud, it should be. Most of us see it is our duty, even if a reluctant one to support our country. I dont ever want to pay my income tax, but im at least smart enough to realize if no one did, we would be in much worse shape than we are now. Its pretty obvious that people in the West live better, more luxurious lives than ever before, however i suspect that is coming to an end soon with the US economy taking us down.

The Queen says we are subject to her authority? Isnt that nice. That has as much effect as me claiming i am sovereign over you, Chinesis. Saying it does not make it so. Canada pays no royalties at all anymore to Britain with the exeption of the Queens representative in Canada. I think she makes somthing like $130,000 a year? Yeah, i wish she was gone too but hey, theres bigger fish to fry.

We Canadians need to open more trade to the EU and the East, and reduce reliance on the US. With the upcoming implosion of the US economy, we need more stability and a wider base to our export reliant economy.

I know you think you know everything about US economics and how horribly corrupt it is, but you obviously know nothing about the Canadian side of things. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and stick to what you think you know.
edit on 30-11-2010 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
If you dont want war,hide in the mountains when it happens. Because since the dawn of time,innevitable war has been going on.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Lets face this it was a triangle of support the US cancelling out Britains weak resources the britsh countering out the usas long time to prepare for war russia countering britains and the usas weakness of driving to berlin. It was some # like that. But i will let you know if Hitler did a ground attack on britain it would have fallen. Nobody but the usa defeated japan everyone only stopped them (# u aussies). the ussr only could stop the germans because the usa came in as a major adversary stopping germanies ability to dedicate to one area.

also China vs USA = Chinas economic collapse. USA can support ourselves off our farms and our factories.
China has no power on us.
China does not even know our black projects.
Come on Russia doesnt want a powerful russia to the south or a powerful EU to the west.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Your opinion is alternative and i am in favor with you ... Actually no one likes wars,peace is the pursuit of all the civilians. Hope the greedy ones stop their greed ...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Yeah! I agree! Let's just get on our hands and knees and beg China their forgiveness. Let's just beg all the countries that don't give a rats ass if we're asking for peace or charging for war. In the end, they just want our demise. Seriously, take your eyes away from the TV and the computer screen and go take a stroll in a foreign country. It'll do you some good to realize you're being irrational. You act like America is the worst damn country in the world. That we are SO horrible to our own people. Man you talk about people opening their eyes when yours are blinded by the "peace movement". Peace. Peace will never exist in this world. Never has. Since time began, there has been strife and conflict whether for power or for freedom or some other reason somebody believed in. Even animals can't live in a world of peace. It's basic survival instinct to fight for what you want and what you need. If the United States is to become the next Roman Empire, Japanese Empire, British Empire, etc. and expanding in to other countries and conquering by using underhanded tactics, then so be it. But hey, we all fall eventually right? Don't worry, eventually the "big bad evil empire of America" will topple and the country will plummet in to some land of chaos and lawlessness or whatever you people are trying to say will happen. Honestly, if people like you win in the end, we become just an extension of the communist arm of China. Now I've said my piece, and I'm ready for everyone to just pass over it like it doesn't matter cause no one has an answer.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join