To China and the world - my apoligies to your countries on behalf of our US criminal govt. PLEASE DO

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is what I had asked you for...

Originally posted by Chinesis
(1) Please kindly post "THE LAW" which mandates
anyone to pay a federal income tax...
(2) Then, please note WHERE this federal tax gets apportioned

Please keep in mind THIS is a federal tax.
The state tax is completely different.

This is what I received:

Originally posted by nightbringr
www.ehow.com...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
www.warresisters.org...

(1st) link doesn't cite actual sources from which this information was purportedly arrived.
(2nd) link apportions the spending...HOWEVER it omits (the accounting) from where this spending came from...
(3rd) link also FAILS to provide the detailed accounting ledgers one would need in order to
apportion "tax dollars..."

If you don't see my point of view you may need to take a simple accounting course
to understand the basic asset/liabilities portion of accounting then you'd need to
understand the basic concept that IF a tax is apportioned, we must be able to SEE
the actual monies that were received by the I.R.S. divided in half by:
-State taxes
-Federal Taxes
-Fees, Surcharges, and other taxes (things like driving, hunting, marriage, and other fee based licensing.

You will NEVER be able to find this accounting because:
You're a slave to the Gov't and you don't need to know where your Tax Dollars go
even though like a coerced slave you sign UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY....YET:
The Gov't does NOT sign under penalty of perjury an apportioned tax, nor the LAW which isn't anywhere to be found....(hint)

If you understand even a shred of basic economics:
There are two things at work here...
-Principle...and
-Interest.

If you understand what I am saying then you KNOW the debt will always
be more than the entire money supply because the money supply is the principle...
The debt is the principle and the interest so please tell me how we are all supposed to
pay for a debt (we NEVER incurred nor wanted) when there isn't enough money to pay for it!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nightbringrNow please explain to me which state childeren are stolen from people in the night and which ones people cannot travel out of so i can avoid these on my next trip the the US.

You misunderstood me on point (1) here...

(1) If you are a party to the system (created in a slew of ways)
-SSN
-CDL
-All caps name
-Your signature to use your "credit" (who created this credit?) It wasn't your signature...
-Marriage license.
-Register to vote

Did you know you didn't have to register to vote?
You have just made yourself as well as your family: a party to the State.
Which means you have given up your rights and freedoms in exchange for their (pay for play) privileges.

They don't just bust down your door, or take your children away on a whim...
I'm saying they (now) have the authority to do so because of your status as a person. (which you are)
This is also why when you are pulled over: as a person you are subject to the jurisdiction of LEO's.
This is why when you break their laws you have to pay.

(2) If you didn't know: Legalise is a lawyer language that only they know, and used semantics
and a play of words to suppress their inherent meanings....

You are NOT a driver if you are simply traveling privately with your property.
A Driver is one who uses the roads for commercial profit (think trucking)

Please take a look at this website as it will detail everything much better than I:
driving.justincredible.me...

Then if you're up to it:
DetaxCanada.org

edit on 21-11-2010 by Chinesis because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-11-2010 by Chinesis because: syntax

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
reply to post by Jay-morris

Well, good. I'm glad I'm wrong. Thank you for pointing that out.

Im just going by my own experience in China. I loved the Chinese people, and i never once felt threatend walking the streets in the many places i visited in China. In fact, im more worried about walking the streets in the uk where i am from.

Greg, my cousin, is married to a Taiwanese woman; she is awesome. I have worked with some Chinese semiconductor engineers here in America and I really enjoyed my time with them, and they with me I would imagine.

However, that does not change the fact that the overriding Chinese belief is that they are the greatest race on the planet and, therefore, should control the planet. Not that they are unique in that racial belief, but that's not the point of my response. The first thing I thought of while reading your response is a black guy walking through a white neighborhood. The whites would be friendly and smile and all that, but under the smile would be the thought that they are better than the black guy and he should not be in their area. He would then go home and tell his friends how friendly white people are, not knowing how they really felt about him.

And, unfortunate, but true, you don't wanna be the white guy walking through a black neighborhood. Been there done that, left my wallet and cash behind.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Well, good. I'm glad I'm wrong. Thank you for pointing that out.

Im just going by my own experience in China. I loved the Chinese people, and i never once felt threatend walking the streets in the many places i visited in China. In fact, im more worried about walking the streets in the uk where i am from.

Greg, my cousin, is married to a Taiwanese woman; she is awesome. I have worked with some Chinese semiconductor engineers here in America and I really enjoyed my time with them, and they with me I would imagine.

However, that does not change the fact that the overriding Chinese belief is that they are the greatest race on the planet and, therefore, should control the planet. Not that they are unique in that racial belief, but that's not the point of my response. The first thing I thought of while reading your response is a black guy walking through a white neighborhood. The whites would be friendly and smile and all that, but under the smile would be the thought that they are better than the black guy and he should not be in their area. He would then go home and tell his friends how friendly white people are, not knowing how they really felt about him.

And, unfortunate, but true, you don't wanna be the white guy walking through a black neighborhood. Been there done that, left my wallet and cash behind.

Where is your evidence that the Chinese want to rule the world? Yeah, the chinese might love there culture and country, butim sure you think the same about your country, yes?

Again you are talking about the chinese like they are a collective and think the same. Because i read an american on here say "we should nuke china" does that mean that i should believe that every American hold thoughs views?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am currently watching this film called HOME.
If you see it you will get it.
www.youtube.com...

We have many (all) things in common.

What we need to eradicate and cease is manipulating and hurting the people, the citizenry within each of our individual systems and governments.
Forget who did it, who started it, and why. Just end it.
The dogs (every populace) should wag the tails (the leaders).

I think it sort of boils down to grace. Grace. Live and let live. Either you have it, or you don't.

We need to step farther back than the borders between countries and recognize what it means to be human.
First try your damnedest to get that. Go from there.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Where is your evidence that the Chinese want to rule the world?

I didn't say rule, I said control, but that may just be splitting hairs. And, if you have to ask that question, you are not paying attention to world events. How about the fact that they have always manipulated their currency, but when we do it they cry like a little biotch? How about their trade manipulation? How about their use of slave labor to control manufacturing, and by extension financial markets? How about their massive purchases of natural resources worldwide? And, their reluctance to share their resources with us?

Do you have any idea idea how big of a deal it was that the Nobel committee gave the Peace Prize to Liu Xiabo? That was a direct slap at China telling them they are getting too big for their britches and they maybe need to STFU because the world is watching.

Not everybody on the planet is is money-and-power-grubbing scum like corporations and governments tend to be. There are good people everywhere, we just seem to have lost our voice.
edit on 21-11-2010 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Where is your evidence that the Chinese want to rule the world?

I didn't say rule, I said control, but that may just be splitting hairs. And, if you have to ask that question, you are not paying attention to world events. How about the fact that they have always manipulated their currency, but when we do it they cry like a little biotch? How about their trade manipulation? How about their use of slave labor to control manufacturing, and by extension financial markets? How about their massive purchases of natural resources worldwide? And, their reluctance to share their resources with us?

Do you have any idea idea how big of a deal it was that the Nobel committee gave the Peace Prize to Liu Xiabo? That was a direct slap at China telling them they are getting too big for their britches and they maybe need to STFU because the world is watching.

Not everybody on the planet is is money-and-power-grubbing scum like corporations and governments tend to be. There are good people everywhere, we just seem to have lost our voice.
edit on 21-11-2010 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

This thread is not about me saying China are perfect. They are far from perfect. Without people like me, this thread would be completly one sided. But the truth is, both China and America have done, and still are doing bad things. A small number of people, people like you and me. Not super human people, or people with special powers, just people.

At the end of the day, i want peace, but we are still such a primitve race. Are technology has advanced, but we are still the same. Trying to be better than the next country. Trying to be the first to plant the nations flag in pride!
It makes me sick! If we worked together, as a planet, we would be far more advanced than we are now. But we pump trillions of pounds,dollors, whatever, just to kill our own kind. Its madness!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

To answer your question on what gives the government the right to levy a federal income tax, i believe that would be the 16th amendment.

You go on and on about how we are "slaves" to the state and i think your reasoning is we are born into debt. But what you dont seem to realize is, a slave has no rights and cannot change their lot in life. Yes, American citizens are born into debt, massive and criminal debt by the way your government throws good money after bad, but that isnt the point.

If i was an american citizen, all i have to do is say "Im going to move to Canada!", or, if you prefer which i suspect you would "Im going to move to China!". The beauty of which is, of course you can do this! Does the US government tax you, when you have lived for over 1 year in another country? I dont think so.

Therefore, you are not a slave and in fact free to move if you so disagree with your federal income tax laws.

You make an inflamatory remark about how the governement has the rights to seize children at will, then back it up with what? I dont see this happening, and id love you to show me where it is happening. Please, show me a law, a bylaw, anything that shows where the govenment can seize children at will, for no good reason.

Of course people are a part of the state and made a party to the state with all the things you list. Why is this a bad thing? Its called being a "citizen". It does not own me in any way. Again, i can move if i dont like it. I can assure you if i was an American citizen and i moved to Norway, they would have zero dominion over me after the move. When you are born, your country of birth is placed on your birth certificate. I guess by your reasoning, that same birth certificate is in essence an ownership paper claiming your birth country owns you? Hogwash. Who cares if i have to apply to vote? How is this a bad thing? Hasnt hurt anyone i know. Please, explain to me how this hurts me or makes me a slave.

You go on about how i should list to you what the Federal income tax pays for, but then proceed to tell me NO one knows. This i would assume includes yourself. So what exactly is it you are raging at? Do you suspect the government is stealing all this money and building homes/bomb shelters/NWO bunkers with this? If not, what is it you think they are doing?

You have it so bad my friend, such slavery you live in. I know its hard down there, Big Brother watching your every move. Its funny how you seem to only be complaining about monetary issues, when people in the USA tend to live better than people in almost all other countries on earth. Of course there are exceptions to this and im sure you will list them off, but the USA up until the next few years has the best economy in the world. Yes, you have it so bad.

edit on 21-11-2010 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

To answer your question on what gives the government the right to levy a federal income tax, i believe that would be the 16th amendment.

One who believes is unsure...
You are also incorrect.
The Supreme Court has reaffirmed that the 16th Amendment didn't give Congress any new powers
of taxation, so what existed prior, exists today. Do some more research.
The issue is: The lower courts have to be in compliance with the Supreme Courts, however
these de facto courts rule under their own authority, and can throw out the Constitution entirely.

You should watch "From Freedom To Fascism" -by Aaron Russo.
video.google.com...#

It will thoroughly and decisively end your "opinion" of the American tax system being
as you aren't a part of it...

Fast Forward to 18min and 30second to find out what happens to the Federal Income Tax
Revenue...in case you're feeling TL;DR, k?

Originally posted by nightbringrYou go on and on about how we are "slaves" to the state and i think your reasoning is we are born into debt. But what you dont seem to realize is, a slave has no rights and cannot change their lot in life. Yes, American citizens are born into debt, massive and criminal debt by the way your government throws good money after bad, but that isnt the point.

U.S. citizens and persons do NOT have rights.
They have privileges given to them by the Gov't.

Originally posted by nightbringrIf i was an american citizen, all i have to do is say "Im going to move to Canada!", or, if you prefer which i suspect you would "Im going to move to China!". The beauty of which is, of course you can do this! Does the US government tax you, when you have lived for over 1 year in another country? I dont think so.

You have it better as a Canadien.
Here: DetaxCanada.org
If you have the open mind to read this you might just be saved from your own system.

Originally posted by nightbringrYou make an inflamatory remark about how the governement has the rights to seize children at will, then back it up with what? I dont see this happening, and id love you to show me where it is happening. Please, show me a law, a bylaw, anything that shows where the govenment can seize children at will, for no good reason.

It happens all of the time.
Home schooled children being taken away from their parents.
You suffer from a narrow way of thinking...in that you feel a law must state:
"The State can seize all children whenever it wants to because you are a slave."

^^^This would never happen.

Originally posted by nightbringrOf course people are a part of the state and made a party to the state with all the things you list. Why is this a bad thing? Its called being a "citizen". It does not own me in any way. Again, i can move if i dont like it. I can assure you if i was an American citizen and i moved to Norway, they would have zero dominion over me after the move. When you are born, your country of birth is placed on your birth certificate. I guess by your reasoning, that same birth certificate is in essence an ownership paper claiming your birth country owns you? Hogwash. Who cares if i have to apply to vote? How is this a bad thing? Hasnt hurt anyone i know. Please, explain to me how this hurts me or makes me a slave.

You don't get it and that's fine.
Yes, it does OWN you.

You pay an income tax.
You pay a driver license fee, car registration fee, smog check fee
You pay an (illegal) property tax for your house (if you think you own one)
You don't even own your car. (how do I know this?)

You don't have the title...
You have a Certificate of title, which means you don't have THE title.
The state does/did.

Originally posted by nightbringrYou go on about how i should list to you what the Federal income tax pays for, but then proceed to tell me NO one knows. This i would assume includes yourself. So what exactly is it you are raging at? Do you suspect the government is stealing all this money and building homes/bomb shelters/NWO bunkers with this? If not, what is it you think they are doing?

I think our little discussion is over because you don't seem to grasp the concept, which is your right.
The fact is: The federal income tax is NOT an apportioned tax (do you know what apportioned means?)

Raging at? How old Are you?
I'm trying to educate you by incinerating your baseless opinions you've gathered through
narrow minded google searching.

It is of my opinion that the Federal Income tax pays for the debt the U.S. has incurred
at the expense of its people. You have much to learn and I can't sit here and teach you
everything when your mind seems pretty closed when you don't seem to get it.

Originally posted by nightbringrYou have it so bad my friend, such slavery you live in. I know its hard down there, Big Brother watching your every move. Its funny how you seem to only be complaining about monetary issues, when people in the USA tend to live better than people in almost all other countries on earth. Of course there are exceptions to this and im sure you will list them off, but the USA up until the next few years has the best economy in the world. Yes, you have it so bad.

So, only *I* complain about monetary issues.
Is this to say that everyone else just takes it up the ass and just enjoys it
because they know it is a part of their American duty to be sodomised by the U.S. Gov't?

The fact is you can't and haven't been able to refute anything I've said.
Instead your basis for posting lies with emotional connotations that seem to make light of
the my monetary disposition and since you think Americans need to feel special because
they live better than people from other Countries on Earth- you are obviously
thankful to have it taken up the rear by your own Gov't.

I posted the link which just kicks your opinion's ass to hell and back (naturally you avoid it)
I posted the link to DetaxCanada.org (will you show more of your arrogant and willful ignorance?)

I hope not.
Your freedom depends on it.
In all fairness not all people have the needed courage nor efficacy to
become a FREE Sovereign. This is what it comes down to:

Are you so comfortably numb, you are willing to pay for your freedoms?
Freedoms cannot be purchased, they are obtained through action.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Chinesis because: quote error

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Apologies, my friend. The vast majority of my response wasn't aimed at you. I know you better than that, I would hope, after all this time.

Grovelling? You? Nevah...evah. Kowtowing? You? Nevah...evah.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Oh but the 16th amendment still stands! Knocked down by the Supreme Court you say? This shouldnt be hard to find and link to me. I challenge you to do this.

Sorry, you own taxes. Your a citizen of the USA, not a sovereign individual or an island unto yourself.

Grow up, pay your taxes and contribute to society son. If its so unfair, move to Switzerland.

Im going to bring up once again how you made baseless accusations about how the USA:

1) steals children in the night for no good reason and,

2) people are not free to go on trips/holiday leaving the USA

Neither of which you backed up in the slightest. Shows how you will do or say anything to smear the good name of your own country.

-Tell me the last time you tried to go on a trip and the USA prevented you

-Do you deny you are free to move from the continental USA at any time of your choosing and be free of its tax burden?

All some people can do is rage and whine about why life is so unfair. If you dont like it, do somthing about it.

edit on 22-11-2010 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Oh but the 16th amendment still stands! Knocked down by the Supreme Court you say? This shouldnt be hard to find and link to me. I challenge you to do this.

Oh wow man, really? (WATCH THE VIDEO)
If you lack the fortitude and patience to watch it in its entirety:
Fast Forward to 23minutes 23 seconds. They cite (which you haven't a lick of) the exact
U.S. Supreme court case that resolutely affirms my assertion. (which is fact)

Originally posted by nightbringrSorry, you own taxes. Your a citizen of the USA, not a sovereign individual or an island unto yourself.

Since you have just levied ANOTHER baseless claim please refute it.
If you cannot you are now bringing false claims and this is a serious crime.

Originally posted by nightbringrGrow up, pay your taxes and contribute to society son. If its so unfair, move to Switzerland.

You are so uneducated it's pretty sad. You think I don't pay my (Constitutional taxes) ?
I do. I do NOT pay extortion based taxes like you do.
Don't be mad about it, suck it up or YOU do something about it.

Since you haven't put 2 and 2 together: *I* have done something about it.
You're the slave, and *I* am a Free Man. You're not.

Originally posted by nightbringr1) steals children in the night for no good reason and,

2) people are not free to go on trips/holiday leaving the USA

Neither of which you backed up in the slightest. Shows how you will do or say anything to smear the good name of your own country.

You do not refute the other treasonous activities the Gov't levies upon its people...
Yet you have your panties in a bunch over these 2 things? -This is laughable-

(1) Nobody steals children in the night (CAN YOU READ?)
(2) PEOPLE ARE FREE TO TRAVEL (as long as they have a passport) which then creates
a joinder between your all capital name (your corporate name) with yourself.
(3) If you're talking about traveling within the U.S. domestically you are correct.
Free to do so via a bus, a train, a plane (for a fee) NOT free via your private vehicle.

This proves you are devoid of:
logic
reasoning
common sense
AND since you're a Canadien: YOU KNOW NOTHING!

Congratulations!
You have outed yourself.

I challenge you to watch the video.
(which you did not)

I challenge you to READ the website which pertains to a right to travel
IN YOUR OWN CAR, without paying the DMV a penny, nor having a driver's license as well.

If you post ANYTHING other than refutations that correspond to their claims.
YOU will be ignored and outed as a Gov't shill/disinfo agent.

Good day

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Ill watch the video later when i have audio to listen to it. I currently do not.

Now onto other things in the time being!

Here is a list of countries with National Debts requiring the citizens of said countries to pay daid debts:

en.wikipedia.org...

Wow! Look at that! I think thats almost every country in the world. I suppose all countries are "facist" then? Poor people from all over the world expected to pay debt! So i guess your argument about people being born into slavery could be applied to ALL countries?

Its funny how the video you send me to look at is titled "Freedom to Facism", and i think its telling of your conspiracy theory mindset. Your like 90% of the people here who believe everything is a conspiracy against the people. You are truely ungrateful for all the wonderful things a Western life allows you. I pity you in a very real way.

You sound truely miserable with your lot in life, while i am truely happy and grateful i was born in Canada. I have so much to live for. I have a wife who loves me, a job i enjoy and a home and 2 cars i have paid. I know you would say those things "indebt" me to the government for some strange reason, and you rage against it. I embrace it and count my blessings. I look at it as paying for (and rightfully so, nothing in life is free), somthing that makes my life better. Hell, i could have been a woman born in Saudi Arabia! What a horrible thing that would be.

Next order of business! Passports required to travel? How draconian! Did you not realize that ALL countries of the world require passports for their citizens to travel beyond their borders? So again, you arguement against the USA fails, at it is applied evenly everywhere.

Its quite laughable how you equate paying a DMV fee or a vehicle licencing fee with being a slave. Poor, poor you. If only everything in life was free! Im sorry son, you do have to work and pay for things. Buck up kiddo! When you mature and realize that everyone has their part to play in society, and everything isnt handed out to you with a silver spoon things will be easier to understand.

I grow tried of arguing with someone obviously playing with only a half deck. Your right, your a slave. Ill refute your income tax crap later. Oh! And i also fully encourage you to not pay your income taxes! I hope it comes back to bite you in the ass later, some people are paying those taxes and to them you are a criminal.

Goodbye for now, my pinko friend!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

As long as you feel free, more power to you!
It doesn't affect me in anyway and now that you have told me
you actually love living your life this way, I respect that.

I live a great life.
I was only trying to educate you but now I see that even with
undisputed proof your education has been based on LIES, you still
support the system. Good day and have a great holiday.

Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

So you want me to stretch my feelings over a long sequence of posts?? I'd rather get my point across instead of arguing with you.

Edit: While im still here might as well point out that it seems like our country cares more about its people than others, that care more about religion and tradition.
edit on 24-11-2010 by ZELDAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZELDAR

Edit: While im still here might as well point out that it seems like our country cares more about its people than others, that care more about religion and tradition.
edit on 24-11-2010 by ZELDAR because: (no reason given)

If you really think this, then you are more delusional than i thought. Go and do some homework on what your government has done to people, and are still doing now. Oh, and don't bring in religion, all this "god bless america" rubbish. All just primitive talk, thats all.

Most governments manipulate and brainwash their own people for their own needs. America is no different.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
This has got to be the most ridiculous post ever, your begging like a yellow belly coward, your the most unamerican person I have ever meet. Theres been a financial war between the United States and China for years, I'm sure Russia wants to get back at us for what President Reagan did to them, sent them straight into bankruptcy, It's all Psyops. China been dumping our bonds for awhile now, trying to stop our recovery, China don't need us they have huge surplus's of money. Now that theres signs of recovery they ditch the dollar for trade. Do you want to have to send your kids off to work like in China, would you enjoy being ruled by China and have to live like thier citizens, would ya, would ya really, We do have plenty of stray dogs and cats to eat, rat stew is good too. China's general population hates Americans, they've hated us for decades, they just need us to get to where they are, were not stupid, We always have a plan. The whole housing bubble was inevitable, are wages were going down and we don't make the money that our parents made, so once the baby boomers started to retire the main population wasn't going to be able to afford those house anyways, all they did was prolong what was going to happen anyhow. Use your head and think for yourself. I can't spell it all out for yeah, the enemy is watching, loose lips will sink ships.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
By the way you don't speak for me or most of the american's, your probally a member of Peta too, I love steak, it's so tasty, I like it on the raw side, the way nature inteneded it, nice and bloody, cooked just enough on both side to keep all that great taste in. Don't forget to thank China for all that lead paint they put on our childrens toys too. That's just the tip of the iceberg. That nice lead paint they used on your coffee mugs too, no wonder theres so many unintelligent people out there. I wonder how much lead we've been consuming from china, oh ya by the way those window blinds by your child bed, they got lead paint too. They poisoned our dogs too, like I said the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pendar
This has got to be the most ridiculous post ever, your begging like a yellow belly coward, your the most unamerican person I have ever meet. Theres been a financial war between the United States and China for years, I'm sure Russia wants to get back at us for what President Reagan did to them, sent them straight into bankruptcy, It's all Psyops. China been dumping our bonds for awhile now, trying to stop our recovery, China don't need us they have huge surplus's of money. Now that theres signs of recovery they ditch the dollar for trade. Do you want to have to send your kids off to work like in China, would you enjoy being ruled by China and have to live like thier citizens, would ya, would ya really, We do have plenty of stray dogs and cats to eat, rat stew is good too. China's general population hates Americans, they've hated us for decades, they just need us to get to where they are, were not stupid, We always have a plan. The whole housing bubble was inevitable, are wages were going down and we don't make the money that our parents made, so once the baby boomers started to retire the main population wasn't going to be able to afford those house anyways, all they did was prolong what was going to happen anyhow. Use your head and think for yourself. I can't spell it all out for yeah, the enemy is watching, loose lips will sink ships.

Wow, you must be some sort of super human psychic that can read people minds. Not just people, but a huge nation! You have some talent there!

How the hell do you know that most Chinese people hate America. Please give us your ecidence of this? Also so what if some Chinese people eat dog. because other countries don't, does that mean its wrong?

I love dogs, and i would never eat a dog, but thats because we look at dogs differently to some other countries. But too be honest, you could say eating a dog is just as bad as eating horse,cow,sheep etc They are all living beings.

You really think America is about to recover? It does not look that way at the moment

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
China hates america for alot of reason, not the same reasons as Iran, thier hatred for our country doesn't run as deep as Iran. China is a communist country and becoming quickly becoming a super power to rival the USA, Not all Chinese buy into thier counties proganda, but most do, just in the day of the cold war USA vs Russia Era. Theres chinese that hate there own goverment, some despise us when we protest our leaders as they see this differnt from us and consider unpatriotic or dishonorable as they would see it. After all they live in Communist China.The list of reasons go on, as this is a very deep subject that is more of how thier values differ's from ours. Not that there concerns are wrong, but we do have a differnt ideology differnt from thiers on many levels. I never did say our economy will ever recover, it was slowly recovery if you been tracking it. China recently made a statement, the only way we can compete with them is to reduce all our wage across the board by 80%. The promised green jobs aren't staying, not when it soooo much cheaper to make it in another country. Sorry for not elaborating in a little more detail on there hatred.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pendar
China hates america for alot of reason, not the same reasons as Iran, thier hatred for our country doesn't run as deep as Iran. China is a communist country and becoming quickly becoming a super power to rival the USA, Not all Chinese buy into thier counties proganda, but most do, just in the day of the cold war USA vs Russia Era. Theres chinese that hate there own goverment, some despise us when we protest our leaders as they see this differnt from us and consider unpatriotic or dishonorable as they would see it. After all they live in Communist China.The list of reasons go on, as this is a very deep subject that is more of how thier values differ's from ours. Not that there concerns are wrong, but we do have a differnt ideology differnt from thiers on many levels. I never did say our economy will ever recover, it was slowly recovery if you been tracking it. China recently made a statement, the only way we can compete with them is to reduce all our wage across the board by 80%. The promised green jobs aren't staying, not when it soooo much cheaper to make it in another country. Sorry for not elaborating in a little more detail on there hatred.

Your are talking about china as a collective, and not as individuals, and this really bugs me. You don't know what the Chinese people think! I don't know what all American people think because i have not met every single American. All i can go by are the americans i have spoken too, and even the ones i have spoken too, i will not say that all americans are like the peple i have spoken too, thats just wrong.

What i have been saying from the start of this thread is you just can't list all of one countries fault, and ignore your own. Yes, China is not perfect, but America is far from perfect too. I believe that Patriotism for your country is a horrible brain washing belief that has been pushed into people from a young age. I see alot of resemblance between Patriotism for your country and religon.

new topics
top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join