It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with Sarah Palins new Reality TV show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This looks like Propaganda in the form of a reality TV show, I assume this has something to with her running in 2012

Here is the trailer for said reality TV show

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It's her, trying to not look like an idiot and fail miserably.

There's a reason Discovery dropped the project you know.

In any case, I doubt it will garner high ratings or be anything less than boring.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
One thing I've noticed about "reality" shows ...

they rarely have ANYTHING to do with reality !

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
She's hot and there was a bear fight! What more do you want from reality TV?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

One would think that Americans would be put off by an attention whoring individual willing to eschew good taste by putting their lives on television for all to see, and one would think that they would be less likely to vote for such a person. Particularly when said person is a moron. However, this is America. And most of us are morons too. In America, we dont like people who are smarter than us, it makes us feel inferior. So voting for morons doesnt bother us, no, in fact it makes us feel good about ourselves.

And thats what life in America is all about. Feeling good. Even if the actions that make us feel good in the short run, like spending too much, drinking too much, eating too much, etc, are oh so very bad for us in the long run. We can, (and will) blame the bad feelings that develop from our short sighted pleasure seeking behaviors on someone else. Maybe another country, or maybe just those know it all, think they are better than the rest of us intellectuals.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

This is a clever political ploy by Palin. Like most reality shows it won't, in fact, be reality, but a carefully structured portrayal of Palin and her family. Rest assured nothing will air without her final approval. Sure she'll show her family in arguments occasionaly, or maybe even a fight with her daughter about boys or something trivial, but that's just a calculated attempt to make her seem like an average joe (or Jane in this case). The sad part is the American populace is going to eat this crap up.

[gratuitous site link removed]

edit on 11/15/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It's the only way her handlers can keep her relevant through the 2012 election cycle. Without this venue she'd fade quickly into obscurity.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
OP you hit the nail on the head.

The sad thing is, it's working. I have family that are *pukes* watching it and buying into it. It took me forever to convince them that she wasn't all there in the head. Now two years of unbrainwashing them has been undone by one episode.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I never watch any of these programs on television. It's funny how many people still watch the same recycled programs over and over again and expect something new.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Maybe they're trying to entice her away from politics by turning her into an entertainment celeb!!
Damage control!!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Yes and CNN just gave her 20 minutes of promoting it.

What a waste of space.

CNN has just lost another 2 viewers. They are promoting it because according to the ratings, 20% of the population in America was dumb enough to watch this "reality show" and 20% is good enough ratings = money $$$$$

edit on 15-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

I don't consider "dumb" hot.

second line.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidKrabs

Very good post..............and you are right.

Very surprised at how many ATSers see the ploy for what it is.

Now one needs to ask themselves, who is really backing her as I think she is nothing more than another puppet.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PayMeh

And that my friend is the plan, that is how TPTB control the majority of people that can't see the forest through the trees.

Sarah Palin having her own reality series isn't just happenstance, it was planned to keep her in the spotlight because she is a good little tool to be used to further the NWO's agenda.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
My hope is that she stays with the tv show and goes away. TLC however will not put up with racist, anti American rhetoric by any of it's talent on any of it's shows or channels.

Go away Sarah, no one wants or cares for you!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I actually watched the first episode and intend on watching the rest. I find this show and concept utterly hilarious. There is by far nothing better then watching the Palin family as comic relief. If you take everything you disagree with too seriously, you'll just end up hating her. Watch or don't, but it belongs on comedy central.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't see why not.

If that creepy Duggar cult can get their own show, or that skank Kendra, then anyone can....

top topics

join